***das geld challenge***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by 320 dreamer
dodger63 you made a open and legit challenge. no need to add anything more. he either accepts it and is given a chance to openly disprove you or ignores it and proves he has no ability to back up his statements.

i would like to ask a question though. its maryland raceway right? isnt the track to cold to allow the car to safely run those speeds? i was always told that temps under 50* and the track gets to squirrley to be safe. most of the tracks i run close in the winter due to low temps. just wondering
It was 40+ and sunny I ran atco @ 36-40 with no problem it never felt sqirrley or anything scary perfect down the track. Traction was perfect there were zr1s trapping almost 135., in my opinion it was perfect weather. Warm enough to be outside cool enough for the car to be happy!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by dodger63
It was 40+ and sunny I ran atco @ 36-40 with no problem it never felt sqirrley or anything scary perfect down the track. Traction was perfect there were zr1s trapping almost 135., in my opinion it was perfect weather. Warm enough to be outside cool enough for the car to be happy!
Bump bump
Old 01-10-2011, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
You no something your right that statement is uncalled for I will remove it, it's just fustrating i apologize if that was out of line it is only a little car doing extraordinary things. There are going to be those that don't believe it even if they see it.
Yo bud... I understand fully where you're coming from (I've been insulted many times about my various cars over the yrs, what it made on the many Dyno's, how slow it is blah bla, how lame I am for NOT tracking it etc & many much worse personal insults about me & even my family)

I can dish it out as well, don't get me wrong.. But I'm trying to change that & trying to keep it civil (And admittedly I've had more than my share of wanting to knock peeps out)

But @ the end of the day ALL our cars are stupid lil' hunks of metal etc.. & def not worth getting so pissed over it on a frign' Internet forum no less, Life's far too short.

PS.. I wouldn't have EVEN questioned your latest results had you posted what you did in the other C63 forum about "Not releasing ALL your other secret go fast mods & not wanting to give everybody a recipe that you've made" NOT nitrous, but other valid mods for your platform...

Keep doin what you're doin, whatever it is it's breaking records
Old 01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Thericker
Yo bud... I understand fully where you're coming from (I've been insulted many times about my various cars over the yrs, what it made on the many Dyno's, how slow it is blah bla, how lame I am for NOT tracking it etc & many much worse personal insults about me & even my family)

I can dish it out as well, don't get me wrong.. But I'm trying to change that & trying to keep it civil (And admittedly I've had more than my share of wanting to knock peeps out)

But @ the end of the day ALL our cars are stupid lil' hunks of metal etc.. & def not worth getting so pissed over it on a frign' Internet forum no less, Life's far too short.

PS.. I wouldn't have EVEN questioned your latest results had you posted what you did in the other C63 forum about "Not releasing ALL your other secret go fast mods & not wanting to give everybody a recipe that you've made" NOT nitrous, but other valid mods for your platform...

Damn Sean, I didn't know you had it in you.

I'm not sure if I like this soft, cuddly, sensitive Sean.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Damn Sean, I didn't know you had it in you.

I'm not sure if I like this soft, cuddly, sensitive Sean.
That's it Fokker!!! I'm not cuddly/sensitive LOLOLOL
Old 01-11-2011, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Thank you! I added zero hp type mods. All weight and race type only!

Originally Posted by Thericker

Old 01-11-2011, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
As Sean stated, just keep doing what you you've been doing and ***** everyone. Your car is hauling a$$, you're having a blast, hanging with other enthusiast, and going faster than you ever thought imaginable.....it doesn't get much better than that. I went through all the same ***** and still get it, and for what, running my car at Sac and posting my times...lol. The only thing these negative retards are doing is making this forum a lesser place. Their posts and constant bs only makes the people making huge gains not wanting to share anything on the boards, which in turn hurts the people with an open ear.

In my eyes it seems as though everyone that day went faster and quicker than usual, not only you. The fact of the matter is that you're given the opportunity to run at one of the quickest and fastest tracks in the country. Every now and then we are given opportunites to break records and in order for this to happen all things must be in place. This is not an easy task to accomplish. Once again Mike, great job and I look forward to seeing more runs out of your beast.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
You have to admit it is pretty funny that he was here every day running his sack and now he gets challenged and.........crickets!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
:r olf:

Same sh*t different year..... This is FUNNY...
Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Originally Posted by emoving
You have to admit it is pretty funny that he was here every day running his sack and now he gets challenged and.........crickets!
Das Geld seems to have been gelded by the challenge. Maybe "Das Gelding" would be more appropriate.

Last edited by cal1; 01-11-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Bump
Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by cal1
Das Geld seems to have been gelded by the challenge. Maybe "Das Gelding" would be more appropriate.
Now that's funny

Anyway, this guy is not from Germany ...... never met a German who would call himself "The Money"
Old 01-11-2011, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Anyway, this guy is not from Germany ...... never met a German who would call himself "The Money"
I don't know. . . I wouldn't put anything past a citizen of a country that has a fascination with David Hasslehoff's singing abilities...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:24 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by motorkas
I don't know. . . I wouldn't put anything past a citizen of a country that has a fascination with David Hasslehoff's singing abilities...
LOL, even though I'm German, I personally can't stand Hasselhoff's singing nor acting

Anyway, German's might have a fascination for clowns like Hasselhoff, but they're not fascinated by drag racing. No offense, it's just not our thing. But "Das Geld" knows way too much about it. You could ask me anything related to a road course or even top speed runs on the Autobahn, but when it comes to the 1/4 mile, I wouldn't know the difference in HP, ET's and what ever else is involved between a 11 sec. pass and a 10.8 sec. pass.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by SMP
LOL, even though I'm German, I personally can't stand Hasselhoff's singing nor acting

Anyway, German's might have a fascination for clowns like Hasselhoff, but they're not fascinated by drag racing. No offense, it's just not our thing. But "Das Geld" knows way too much about it. You could ask me anything related to a road course or even top speed runs on the Autobahn, but when it comes to the 1/4 mile, I wouldn't know the difference in HP, ET's and what ever else is involved between a 11 sec. pass and a 10.8 sec. pass.
I can tell you das geld claims he did and mostly that it's physically impossible what my car did with out spray.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
A kinder gentler Ricker??? Isn't that one of the signs of the coming apocalypse??
Old 01-11-2011, 07:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
A kinder gentler Ricker??? Isn't that one of the signs of the coming apocalypse??
Don't be fooled by Rick.... he will be launching a "trash talking" campaign for this upcoming Famoso event

He's going to go all out this time around....

Last edited by MB_Forever; 01-12-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:54 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
I can tell you das geld claims he did and mostly that it's physically impossible what my car did with out spray.
On the bright side, you can safe your money for his travel expenses

Again, I'm not an authority in any way, shape or form when it comes to the 1/4 mile, but personally I don't think you sprayed the car. The engine could withstand 30 passes, but not the transmission. Just my opinion.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by SMP

Again, I'm not an authority in any way, shape or form when it comes to the 1/4 mile, but personally I don't think you sprayed the car. The engine could withstand 30 passes, but not the transmission. Just my opinion.
Well thank you I appreciate that.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by SMP

Well thank you I appreciate that. Weather it's sincere or not to open a post on this subject matter and see a positive in a land of negative is nice

Last edited by dodger63; 01-11-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Originally Posted by SMP

I was just taking liberties because half my family is fluent in German (although not actually German)

My license plate is "VTRZANE" for "wiedersehen" and when I spelled it out on a piece of paper - none of them got it - when I told them what it was supposed to mean, to a person, they all said "well, that's incorrect - if you expect anyone to understand that you need to start it with a "w". For some odd reason, multiple languages = doable; phonetics = beyond their collective comprehension...
Old 01-12-2011, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Originally Posted by SMP
Now that's funny

So "Das Geld" means "The money." Interesting, I tried to Google it real quick and did not come up with anything. I thought a castrated horse (Gelding) was rather appropriate in this case.

I understand about the 1/4 mile thing. It seems to be mostly American. the rest of the world appreciates total performance. Here, it is all about straight line performance.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Well if he is in fact from Germany and that's all they care about why on earth is he being such a pain and challenging me, every step I take.. I like straight line and twists and all out performance.. and I also like to see other people achieve there goals.. Well enough I guess we will see if he ever responds
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by cal1
So "Das Geld" means "The money." Interesting, I tried to Google it real quick and did not come up with anything. I thought a castrated horse (Gelding) was rather appropriate in this case.

I understand about the 1/4 mile thing. It seems to be mostly American. the rest of the world appreciates total performance. Here, it is all about straight line performance.
Besides a clever word play, it fit the bill perfect
Old 01-12-2011, 09:12 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Well if he is in fact from Germany and that's all they care about why on earth is he being such a pain and challenging me, every step I take.. I like straight line and twists and all out performance.. and I also like to see other people achieve there goals.. Well enough I guess we will see if he ever responds
Trust me, he's not from Germany. A German might challenge you for a road course race, but never the 1/4 mile .... forget about him and do your thing.

BTW: A real German would take the challenge. No matter what, he wouldn't back out like he did

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.