Sponsored by:

Unlocking issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 01:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
Unlocking issues

The botton behind the door handle on the drivers door doesn't seem to be working. While the car is locked, walking up to the door and pressing the botton to unlock the car, works half the time. The whole door handle was replaced under warranty. That fixed it for about a day. Now it's still acting up. Do you guys think it could be the key fob going bad? Again it's like -2 here in Denver. Any input please.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by dacls63amg
The botton behind the door handle on the drivers door doesn't seem to be working. While the car is locked, walking up to the door and pressing the botton to unlock the car, works half the time. The whole door handle was replaced under warranty. That fixed it for about a day. Now it's still acting up. Do you guys think it could be the key fob going bad? Again it's like -2 here in Denver. Any input please.
You need the door sensor replaced common issue i just had my car at the dealer for this. I had mine replaced twice same issues worked for a day then when out again.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
I agree with rust bucket, I had the same problem and since I had the sensor replaced it's been good.