Sponsored by:

What should you have in your trunk?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I have two on the inside of my biceps and one on my back. I am about to do a portrait on my upper arm shoulder.

As far as beverage of choice, for the house I like crown or single barrel Jack, when I am out and about, grey goose and some sugar free redbull gets the nod
Old 02-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the moderators crazy..
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Its all good man. Those pics are for the fitness forum I am on. In fact I am only 4 days a week 30 minutes per session. 176lbs at 5 11 is hardly body builder size, it is actually small with regards to general population for that height. I just don't eat much, so leanness plays a factor.
equal your body weight in grams of protein. 1 gram per lb. Some people even eat as much as 1.5 grams per pound. Just out of curiousity, what supplements are you taking? 4-5 meals a day bro, not eating much and lifting hardcore doesnt make sense, feed those muscles man. Its like going to the dragstrip with a piano in your trunk, it just doesnt make sense. Nurtrition is 60% of body building.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
what are you talking about, the body is only able to digest 10 grams of protein per meal? not sure your math/logic makes sense....
Old 02-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Banned

the moderators crazy..
Originally Posted by sack5000
what are you talking about, the body is only able to digest 10 grams of protein per meal? not sure your math/logic makes sense....
Believe me sir, I have spent countless hours researching this stuff on reputable sites like bodybuilding.com and other. Do you lift/go to the gym? a post workout shake typically contains between 25-40 grams of protein, so Im begining to question your logic The Chawkmister clearly goes to the gym so im sure he can attest to what im saying.

Last edited by television2; 02-20-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Those pics are from bodybuilders.com loll. Trust me man, I have been around the block when it comes to lighting. Straight out of college I was at my Max of 213 and 10% bf. I don't want to be meat head big. Been there done that. I do 7 meals a day 250 calories a meal. I take 3 supplements right now and since I started my winter bulk, I have gained 13lbs in two months. I am taking universal pak for my multi, universal stak , universal m stak, and cyto sport muscle milk. Come summer I will cut back to 170lbs.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Banned

the moderators crazy..
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Those pics are from bodybuilders.com loll. Trust me man, I have been around the block when it comes to lighting. Straight out of college I was at my Max of 213 and 10% bf. I don't want to be meat head big. Been there done that. I do 7 meals a day 250 calories a meal. I take 3 supplements right now and since I started my winter bulk, I have gained 13lbs in two months. I am taking universal pak for my multi, universal stak , universal m stak, and cyto sport muscle milk. Come summer I will cut back to 170lbs.

Yeah i am only quite familiar with universal, although the only product i have tried from them is animal pak which is one hell of a multi. I hear alot of hype around that m-stak but am unsure what it actually is. No creatine or pre workout?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
I cycled kre-alkalyne for 4 weeks which I attribute most of the weight gain too. It is a more advanced version as far as delivery to the muscles than creatine is. Bloat started to set in so I stopped it. The m stak has a caffeine pill in it so that is taken before I go lift. You could lift for hours
Old 02-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by television2
equal your body weight in grams of protein. 1 gram per lb. Some people even eat as much as 1.5 grams per pound. Just out of curiousity, what supplements are you taking? 4-5 meals a day bro, not eating much and lifting hardcore doesnt make sense, feed those muscles man. Its like going to the dragstrip with a piano in your trunk, it just doesnt make sense. Nurtrition is 60% of body building.
Nutrition is 100%, lifting is 100%, rest is 100%, etc etc... I try to get at least 1.0g - 1.5g per pound per day, but it's pretty tough considering the sheer amount of protein that is with a 280 pound body weight. However, the recommendation of 1.0-2.0g per pound(depending on where you look) applies to LEAN body mass, which I certainly have a lot of but not near 280 pounds worth. Whoever said 10g per meal can be digested is just flat wrong. Each of my shakes alone contains 64g(2 scoops + skim milk).

Anyone who is interested in learning more about putting on size and gaining strength should check out the MAX-OT program. There's a 160-some page .pdf on the net that does a fantastic job of explaining how nutrition, lifting, rest, timing, and supplements all work together.

BTW, the only supplements I take are whey protein, fish oil, and creatine off and on. There are other fantastic supplements out there, but I'm still making great gains just keeping it simple for now. I've been big(fat) all my life and have been lifting for about 6 years with several breaks due to life situations. I want to put on as much size as I reasonably can and then go on a nice slow cut to drop a good 50-60 pounds. It's nice beaing able to focus on lifting and eating rather than creatine bloating and incremental weight gains and losses.

Anyways, my trunk contains a small tool kit, jumper cables, flashlight, DVOM, screwdrivers, pliers, some cleaning products, and an XD-45, because I'm ALWAYS heading to the range.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned

the moderators crazy..
Originally Posted by sack5000
This guys knowledge is equivalent to bird feces
Old 02-25-2011, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'72 Suburban
Originally Posted by izzyz28
BTW, the only supplements I take are whey protein, fish oil, and creatine off and on. There are other fantastic supplements out there, but I'm still making great gains just keeping it simple for now. I've been big(fat) all my life and have been lifting for about 6 years with several breaks due to life situations. I want to put on as much size as I reasonably can and then go on a nice slow cut to drop a good 50-60 pounds. It's nice beaing able to focus on lifting and eating rather than creatine bloating and incremental weight gains and losses.

One thing that really piled on the muscle for me was powerlifting. Squats, cleans, deads, snatches.

If I were you, I'd slim down first and then slowly add muscle. I wasn't as heavy as you, but that's what I did 10+ yrs ago. It feels better to be lighter and leaner, IMO.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Absolutely not a thing in my trunk. Don't want the weight or anything to roll around. Keep nothing in the car either, even my insurance verification is in my wallet and manual is in the house. If I go on a trip then all the normal sh it is included. Clean as a whistle and enjoying the drive.