FS: PTE/VRP CAMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
AMGSC<Magnum PI!

You should spend more time finishing up your car(what is it like 3 years now) and less time worrying about a cam sale involving one of the most straight up and respected members on MBW.

Aaron.......DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
Old 04-07-2011, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Don't call me out when you only have one side of the story as well. (Aaron, the buyer is asking me for your phone number, just answer his emails and leave him a contact number. I don't want to get involved anymore)

btw...Maybe you should sell a proven injector/rail kit with tuning before releasing a product that is not even tested yet.

Why are you expecting another company to tune your product. Don't you have your own in-house tuning if you name your company TTM which includes the word TUNING in it??

I'm glad I did not buy your injectors because it would take me another 3 YEARS to get it running right with your UNPROVEN PRODUCTS!

By you as a sponsor, opening up your mouth and taking a position against another potential customer, you not only lose any sales potential with me but possibly other potential customers as well.

Originally Posted by TTMotorsports
AMGSC<Magnum PI!

You should spend more time finishing up your car(what is it like 3 years now) and less time worrying about a cam sale involving one of the most straight up and respected members on MBW.

Last edited by AMGSC; 04-07-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Don't call me out when you only have one side of the story as well. (Aaron, the buyer is asking me for your phone number, just answer his emails and leave him a contact number. I don't want to get involved anymore)

btw...Maybe you should sell a proven injector/rail kit with tuning before releasing a product that is not even tested yet.

Why are you expecting another company to tune your product. Don't you have your own in-house tuning if you name your company TTM which includes the word TUNING in it??

I'm glad I did not buy your injectors because it would take me another 3 YEARS to get it running right with your UNPROVEN PRODUCTS!

By you as a sponsor, opening up your mouth and taking a position against another potential customer, you not only lose any sales potential with me but possibly other potential customers as well.
emails have been answered. UPS screwed up. hopefully its fixed - they assure me they took care of it. point is you came onto my thread trying to make me look bad simply because i didnt ship you the cams due to circumstances on my end that i took full responsibility for. i was handling the issue like a man - no need for your 2 cents when you dont know the OTHER side. im a straight up individual. i dont play petty games. i have much bigger fish to fry in this world of mine than peddling benz parts. this is strictly a HOBBY for me. perhaps i should take it a little more serious.

note to self. never try to sell car parts again....
Old 04-07-2011, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Friggin UPS. I had a buddy that worked there lonnggg time ago (maybe they have stepped up security hopefully) but it was basically a free for all. They were always looking for pills especially. If they spotted something from a medical supplier, mysteriously that package was **cough cough** lost.

Really sickened me when he told me about it. **ups disclaimer. I am sure they have fixed everything and there should be no problems shipping with ups for all of your overnight needs.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 PM

SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by TTMotorsports
AMGSC<Magnum PI!

A HUGE +1
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by beauphus
emails have been answered. UPS screwed up. hopefully its fixed - they assure me they took care of it. point is you came onto my thread trying to make me look bad simply because i didnt ship you the cams due to circumstances on my end that i took full responsibility for. i was handling the issue like a man - no need for your 2 cents when you dont know the OTHER side. im a straight up individual. i dont play petty games. i have much bigger fish to fry in this world of mine than peddling benz parts. this is strictly a HOBBY for me. perhaps i should take it a little more serious.

note to self. never try to sell car parts again....
Then it's just a coincidence that both buyers had trouble completing the sale. i don't know you as well as some of the other forum members who spoke up for your reputation so that certainly speaks volumes for me. When I got the PM from the buyer, I thought oh not again. Another person told me that the cams were still in your car when I bought them so it was not possible for you to ship them to me timely. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. You have been very open with your reasons for the delay and refunded my money right away. I hope UPS will reimburse either one of you for the lost goods. It's very difficult to sell stuff on here because people always lowball and still expect overnight delivery for free sometimes.

Last edited by AMGSC; 04-07-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:13 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Then it's just a coincidence that both buyers had trouble completing the sale. i don't know you as well as some of the other forum members who spoke up for your reputation so that certainly speaks volumes for me. When I got the PM from the buyer, I thought oh not again. Another person told me that the cams were still in your car when I bought them so it was not possible for you to ship them to me timely. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. You have been very open with your reasons for the delay and refunded my money right away. I hope UPS will reimburse either one of you for the lost goods. It's very difficult to sell stuff on here because people always lowball and still expect overnight delivery for free sometimes.
cams were NOT in my car when i sold them. they were removed nearly 3 months ago. UPS found the package, told me they were shipping to the original recipient, and instead sent them back to me. once i receive them i have to refund the last buyer and sell once again. biggest pain in the a$$ i have ever dealt with.

on that note...anybody want a set of cams? maybe third time is a charm
Old 04-12-2011, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
hmmm...maybe its my turn...
Old 04-15-2011, 05:53 AM

'05 CLK55, '04 CLK320
PM me your super dooper lowest price, and no I will not post here making you look like a thief if ups loses them . Funny how AMGSC has PTE cams in his sig if he doesnt even have a set yet
Old 05-11-2011, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So who was the lucky buyer and are you happy with them at $1400? I just read that Sunir sold his for a higher asking price ($2300)?

I'm just curious to find out what I missed out on even though I was on the fence on the drivability/performance trade-off before the my purchase fell through.