Sponsored by:

DVD Unlock (VIM) help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Red face DVD Unlock (VIM) help?

hey guys i need advice , I found DVD unlock kits in ebay and i want to make sure before buying it, I am in Los Angeles and i know engineering mode wont work , I just want to know this kit will work with my car 2005 e55 and i have DVD unit in trunk ,also i ask question to seller and his asking me if i have navigation module in trunk .I dont know which one is navi module is ,but i think that is nav unit in trunk which you put nav DVD ,

i have kit picture too can you guys check this out and give me advice.Thank you

Attached Thumbnails DVD Unlock (VIM) help?-b19v3jgbmk-kgrhqf-h0e-qpf3esgbmgmzv5omq-_12.jpg  
Old 03-13-2011, 09:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, 2014 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
Originally Posted by e551986
hey guys i need advice , I found DVD unlock kits in ebay and i want to make sure before buying it, I am in Los Angeles and i know engineering mode wont work , I just want to know this kit will work with my car 2005 e55 and i have DVD unit in trunk ,also i ask question to seller and his asking me if i have navigation module in trunk .I dont know which one is navi module is ,but i think that is nav unit in trunk which you put nav DVD ,

i have kit picture too can you guys check this out and give me advice.Thank you

The unit in the trunk is Nav only. The dash unit is where the video DVD would go (the top slot, not the six-disc changer...