Sponsored by:

OETUNING IN CANADA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Exclamation OETUNING IN CANADA

As many of you know, I have been extremely excited and eagerly waiting to have my vehicle Tuned by Jeremy of OE TUNING.

It has been very difficult to accommodate both Jeremy's hectic schedule and the requests of local MB owners.

OETUNING has been overwhelmed with their local tuning requests, that sadly as much as both Jeremy and I really wanted to make it happen, it just did not make sense. It is not possible for him to up and leave OETUNING's local business/clients and incur expenses such as flight/lodging/rental etc to be present to tune our vehicles.

However I still wanted Jeremy to tune my vehicle and one solution that was brought to my attention was the use of remote tuning, which would allow Oetuning to access my vehicle via internet connection and custom tailor a tune just as if he was here.

I thought I would extend the opportunity to others who are interested, considering I have gone through the trouble of arranging to have equipment sent to me and
A Dyno Facility with a Mustang Dynamometer in the Greater Toronto Area has also been contacted and a fantastic rate arranged for those interested.

The Dyno operator is
a Professional Mechanical engineer with years of experience in data analysis. Each vehicle is dynamically calibrated to the dyno before any power measurements are taken.

Also the shops Custom exhaust system with close-fitting, metal adapters keeps the shop free of exhaust fumes and allows the vehicle to be worked on continuously to give you the best value for your dyno time.

If anyone has any interest in Dyno testing, Dyno tuning by Jeremy of OETuning or even Flash tuning please post your interest and/or questions
This means regardless of how many vehicles, there is :

No need to send your ECU anywhere
No need to have equipment sent to you
No need to negotiate Dyno rates

and

You still get:

Custom Tuned by Jeremy of OETUNING
Group Dyno Rates
One Crazy tune

If you would like to do remote tuning, you would need to have a vehicle that is compatible via flash, such as E55, S/SL/CL 600/65. Any vehicles up to year model 2007 can be supported, after that they would need to access via BDM.

The vast majority of initial interest was risen from the C63 owners and it is unfortunate that they require access via BDM.

However if 10 or more vehicles were interested in getting any type of tune, it would be feasible for Jeremy to make a trip, allowing the C63 owners to participate.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was wondering what "Dyno Facility" in Toronto, were you thinking of using?
Old 04-16-2011, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
I would likely be interesting. Keep me in the loop.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Silverx69x
I would likely be interesting. Keep me in the loop.
Absolutely, I will do.