Sponsored by:

E63 Front Rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E63
The most fun you can have with your clothes on

Guys I am new here, but I just finished a course called "Hooked on Driving" and it was the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I took my E63 and spent the day with a professional driver on a real road course and by the end of the day, I was throwing the car into a curve @ 160mph before hitting the brakes! I could not stop smiling for a couple of days. Now of course I need to put a new set of front rotors and pads on it, but it was more than worth it. check em out, and guess what, you can pick the course you wanna take your car too! anyway, I could use some help finding a reasonable set of rotors and pads for the front end, so if you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

Tom
Old 01-07-2014, 07:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
07 E63
Originally Posted by tatkins1
Guys I am new here, but I just finished a course called "Hooked on Driving" and it was the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I took my E63 and spent the day with a professional driver on a real road course and by the end of the day, I was throwing the car into a curve @ 160mph before hitting the brakes! I could not stop smiling for a couple of days. Now of course I need to put a new set of front rotors and pads on it, but it was more than worth it. check em out, and guess what, you can pick the course you wanna take your car too! anyway, I could use some help finding a reasonable set of rotors and pads for the front end, so if you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated! Tom
The best price I was able to find for OEM rotors was about $1100 through ECS Tuning, 63 front rotors are dumb expensive