Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Visit at Fluid Motor Union (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by timeToy

This gif is soooo more important that this thead
Old 07-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
This type of stance is a lifestyle that I dont think I could do, but this car owns it
Old 07-14-2011, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by SMP
If that's the look you desire, I do understand. Like you said, it's only for a Sunday "cruise". But the way your car is set up, I personally wouldn't have put that license plate on it. No offense, but just about any M car ever produced will blow your doors off at speed. Same thing if you want to race that laughable M powered car from a light. All you'll be able to do is give him a friendly wave good bye . Your suspension has no travel at all, and the wheels/tires are going to hit the fenders. These cars are not exactly light weights, and all that mass needs to be absorbed by the suspension for traction.
Wierd I have came across a few M3s already on the Highway and at a traffic light and not once have I been beaten by one. I think u might own or have owned a M car before and took my plate a little too seriously. Don't hate appriciate
Old 07-14-2011, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by Vic55
This gif is soooo more important that this thead
+1... sat there and watched the whole gif. too funny.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by kamilclk430
Wierd I have came across a few M3s already on the Highway and at a traffic light and not once have I been beaten by one. I think u might own or have owned a M car before and took my plate a little too seriously. Don't hate appriciate
Picking on the little guys eh? Try something in your weight class and see how well 245's hook up.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
LOL M PWR +10000
Old 07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Looks good bro, super aggressive
Old 07-14-2011, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Picking on the little guys eh? Try something in your weight class and see how well 245's hook up.
Trust me I never pick on anyone in an M3, first I don't like racing my car unless its at the track. Most of the time its the M3 owners that get all worked up about my plate but I dont mind. If an M3 is gonna sit next to me at the light and rev up or next to me on the highway and downshift they will get what they are asking for. I saw a guy with an M3 have a plate (AMG LOL) which is kinda crazy since it was a almost stock M3. I just got my plate this season, I'm moving towards the engine mods this year so I will have plenty to back my plate up with. If I need to hook up I will be using the 18s with drag radials on em. But thank you for looking out
Old 07-14-2011, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by nicco
LOL M PWR +10000
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Looks good bro, super aggressive
Thank You
Old 07-14-2011, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Trust me I never pick on anyone in an M3, first I don't like racing my car unless its at the track. Most of the time its the M3 owners that get all worked up about my plate but I dont mind. If an M3 is gonna sit next to me at the light and rev up or next to me on the highway and downshift they will get what they are asking for. I saw a guy with an M3 have a plate (AMG LOL) which is kinda crazy since it was a almost stock M3. I just got my plate this season, I'm moving towards the engine mods this year so I will have plenty to back my plate up with. If I need to hook up I will be using the 18s with drag radials on em. But thank you for looking out
Hey, if they're picking a fight with YOU, that's their mess. My bad.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
It's a different look on a benzo but I love it!

I could never do it but much respect for pulling it off on the SL. Mighty beautiful!
Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Hey, if they're picking a fight with YOU, that's their mess. My bad.
No hard feelings, I will roll on all of em if they start picking on me, if not than just a thumbs down will do fine

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
It's a different look on a benzo but I love it!

I could never do it but much respect for pulling it off on the SL. Mighty beautiful!
Thanks
Old 07-14-2011, 03:22 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Hate? I think you're more serious than I am ..... You might want to catch up on your reading I said "with that set up", not with 18 inch drag radials from a light. I also said if that's the "look you desire", good for you. Unfortunately you're in Chicago, otherwise I would love to take you up on your theory how your car handles in a high speed twisties race ..... on a road course of course, since you don't race on the street. LOL, that's why you have that license plate and brag that not once have you been beaten by an M3. A little hypocritical, don't you think?

Disclaimer: I do own an M (not an M3) and had quit a few M's in the past. But that's not what my post was about. I just have a different way of thinking when it comes to suspension setups. But most importantly, this is a public forum. You put it out there. Some will like it, some won't. Unless you expected everyone here to strap on some kneepads ......
Old 07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SMP
Hate? I think you're more serious than I am ..... You might want to catch up on your reading I said "with that set up", not with 18 inch drag radials from a light. I also said if that's the "look you desire", good for you. Unfortunately you're in Chicago, otherwise I would love to take you up on your theory how your car handles in a high speed twisties race ..... on a road course of course, since you don't race on the street. LOL, that's why you have that license plate and brag that not once have you been beaten by an M3. A little hypocritical, don't you think?

Disclaimer: I do own an M (not an M3) and had quit a few M's in the past. But that's not what my post was about. I just have a different way of thinking when it comes to suspension setups. But most importantly, this is a public forum. You put it out there. Some will like it, some won't. Unless you expected everyone here to strap on some kneepads ......
As far as proof reading what you write, I say you have to do the same. I never said anything about road course racing or racing in twisties, so lets leave it at that. My car weighs in at 4300lbs, so I did not buy this car to road race. Second, QUOTE SMP "LOL, that's why you have that license plate and brag that not once have you been beaten by an M3." When have I been beaten by one? I can't seem to remember that and I sure don't brag about getting beat by a bunch of M3s.

You didn't have to tell me you own or owned M cars, I already knew that once you started going off about my plate. I'm writing in a MB forum not a BMW one so for the most part everyone likes the plate and its nothing to get all emotional about, so don't cry about it and deal with it Don't worry about me and getting killed by all these FAST M power cars, I'm not as emotional and will be fine if I get beat by one or 100 of em.

Now go get some napkins wipe the tears and give or get a hug, take a deep breath come back here and hope that no one ever offends you on here with any vanity plate ever again.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:03 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
As far as proof reading what you write, I say you have to do the same. I never said anything about road course racing or racing in twisties, so lets leave it at that. My car weighs in at 4300lbs, so I did not buy this car to road race. Second, QUOTE SMP "LOL, that's why you have that license plate and brag that not once have you been beaten by an M3." When have I been beaten by one? I can't seem to remember that and I sure don't brag about getting beat by a bunch of M3s.

You didn't have to tell me you own or owned M cars, I already knew that once you started going off about my plate. I'm writing in a MB forum not a BMW one so for the most part everyone likes the plate and its nothing to get all emotional about, so don't cry about it and deal with it Don't worry about me and getting killed by all these FAST M power cars, I'm not as emotional and will be fine if I get beat by one or 100 of em.

Now go get some napkins wipe the tears and give or get a hug, take a deep breath come back here and hope that no one ever offends you on here with any vanity plate ever again.
Like I said, brush up on your reading. I hate to embarrass you, but reading is not your strong suit ......... in case you haven't noticed, there is a NOT in my sentence

You also brought up racing on the track in YOUR post. No specifics were given whether it's a road course or a drag strip. Look it up. Since it's not handwritten, you should be able to read it. Take a deep breath, don't get flabbergasted and get back to me without emotions .

Thank you for pointing out that this is a Mercedes forum! Again, you failed to read that I own an AMG as well. There is even a pic in my avatar for the reading impaired.

I didn't get offended by your plate, but you by my comment about suspension setup and wheel/tire combo on your car. It's the combination of plate/setup that my post was about. Nothing personal or emotional here, trust me

I'm sure you missed it in all your emotional excitement, so here it is again: This is a public forum. You put something out there that I have a different opinion about from a technical standpoint. I didn't start a thread criticizing your car out of the blue, nor did I use derogatory verbs describing your ride. Big difference. Get it?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SMP
Like I said, brush up on your reading. I hate to embarrass you, but reading is not your strong suit ......... in case you haven't noticed, there is a NOT in my sentence

You also brought up racing on the track in YOUR post. No specifics were given whether it's a road course or a drag strip. Look it up. Since it's not handwritten, you should be able to read it. Take a deep breath, don't get flabbergasted and get back to me without emotions .

Thank you for pointing out that this is a Mercedes forum! Again, you failed to read that I own an AMG as well. There is even a pic in my avatar for the reading impaired.

I didn't get offended by your plate, but you by my comment about suspension setup and wheel/tire combo on your car. It's the combination of plate/setup that my post was about. Nothing personal or emotional here, trust me

I'm sure you missed it in all your emotional excitement, so here it is again: This is a public forum. You put something out there that I have a different opinion about from a technical standpoint. I didn't start a thread criticizing your car out of the blue, nor did I use derogatory verbs describing your ride. Big difference. Get it?
Ok, I did miss the not in the sentence so I apologize for that. However, I did know that you own an AMG, saying that this is a MB forum is just so that you don't have to take my plate so seriously. After all, it's just a Vanity Plate with some humor to it.
Yes this is a public forum and I don't mind the negative reaction some people have to my car, but starting something over a plate, and saying that most M cars will leave me in the dust is just talking out of your a$$.

This looks like its going to be on going topic between us both so I'll give it a rest. Hope that you will too, cause we are way off topic on this thread already.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls55
Your car looks good to me. Maybe I'll see it at Supercar Saturday, if not the I'll see it at Another Level car show.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by keith954
Your car looks good to me. Maybe I'll see it at Supercar Saturday, if not the I'll see it at Another Level car show.
I'll try to be by Supercar Sat. but if I'm not there I will def be at Another Level Car show make sure you stop by to say Hi.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Ok, I did miss the not in the sentence so I apologize for that. However, I did know that you own an AMG, saying that this is a MB forum is just so that you don't have to take my plate so seriously. After all, it's just a Vanity Plate with some humor to it.
Yes this is a public forum and I don't mind the negative reaction some people have to my car, but starting something over a plate, and saying that most M cars will leave me in the dust is just talking out of your a$$.

This looks like its going to be on going topic between us both so I'll give it a rest. Hope that you will too, cause we are way off topic on this thread already.
No problem. Like I said, nothing personal or any hating here. Never was I didn't mean to come across negative. We just have different ways of setting up a car.

BTW, I like how clean you keep your ride
Old 07-14-2011, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SMP
No problem. Like I said, nothing personal or any hating here. Never was I didn't mean to come across negative. We just have different ways of setting up a car.

BTW, I like how clean you keep your ride
Thanks, wanna trade for ur CLK? hehehe
Old 07-14-2011, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 S210 3.8L Brabus wagon
Its a sense of style that I like, some people love it some people hate it. It's not the lowrider look, its STANCED which are 2 different things. Everyone has a dif style so I guess you can do what you want to the car you own. I'm buying a set of 18inch light weight wheels to run drag radials on for the track, other than that I only cruise the car on the weekends.

Thank You
I am not a fan of the stretched look either. Having said that I would make no apologies to anyone for what you personally enjoy. Enjoy.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ejsheltra
I am not a fan of the stretched look either. Having said that I would make no apologies to anyone for what you personally enjoy. Enjoy.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Do you run the 245s in order to clear the fenders with the aggresive rear wheel set-up, just for the look or both?
Old 07-15-2011, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by HeissRod
Do you run the 245s in order to clear the fenders with the aggresive rear wheel set-up, just for the look or both?
For both but I need to run the 245s or the wheels would never work on the car.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
05 E55 AMG
Now thats what you call a stretch! Looks good, I like it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Visit at Fluid Motor Union (Pics)