W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Water/Meth nozzle with elbow and nozzle size once again !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 06:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Brabus K8 E55 05
Question Water/Meth nozzle with elbow and nozzle size once again !

Hey guys,

well, here I go back again for the same Water/Meth issue. I am in the process to move the nozzle to post IC after having issue with the nozzle after SC and ahead of IC with the nozzle pointing toward IC directly. Until now, I am not sure of the real reason before having mis fire and symptoms like if the engine suffocating when starting up or when driving with 1800 - 2400 rpm.

So the sotry is like this:

I received my AEM kit couple of months ago and tried to install the nozzle (long nozzle because the check valve is integrated in the nozzle) some where after Intercooler but could not due to the room as the Intercooler is below the supercharger and above the engine directly, I can not drill a hole for the nozzle and install it right away because it will be hitting the engine wall and it will not fit at all !!!

I will use 90 deg elbow converter, I know the nozzle is 2 parts ( Check valve + nozzle with filter) to solve the issue of the tall nozzle set up. My concern, will the flow change a lot because the nozzle will be spraying inside the 90 deg angle elbow? Will it be ok in general?

Any concern? hits? something to watch? ideas?

Important question for the guys running Water/Meth:

What is the size of the nozzle that you are using on your system? size of flow in cc

Last edited by ahmad0658; 08-13-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
for post IC use devilsown D10
http://www.alcohol-injection.com/out...zzles-135.html

Use this 90 fitting
http://www.alcohol-injection.com/90-...itting-28.html

Since the nozzle and the fitting doesnot have a check valve use this check valve
http://www.alcohol-injection.com/check-valve-64.html

And if you are spraying across the map sensor, get ready to replace the sensor every couple of months, since the spray pattern will eventually damage the map/boost sensor. Dont want to be rude but had to tell you the above
Old 08-13-2011, 06:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Brabus K8 E55 05
Thanx Shardul,

I already have additional nozzle kit, I will run dual nozzles, I still have not decide where to run the second nozzle (pre TB or post TB) and It will be small nozzle 135 cc/m.

I am thinking of plugging the nozzle(with its filter) into the 90 deg elbow from the female side and plug the check valve of the rest part of the nozzle into the male part of the elbow.