Suggestions and experience needed....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Suggestions and experience needed....

I need a goood performance shop in South Florida. I am west of Ft. Lauderdal, but I can go either Palm Beach or Miami if I need to. I am almost ready to to have everything installed. I'm just waiting for a few more parts to come in. Any experience with these shops would help also. But any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliot
Old 09-13-2011, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
This sucks! Maybe I should drive to Texas. Lol. They are doing great work out there.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 G55 AMG
I have experience with both Renntech in Palm Beach area and Mercedes Service Center in Hallandale Beach when it comes to performance and routine maintenance issues. Both shops were great but at opposite ends of the price spectrum.

Renntech: What can I say...Great performance shop with an excellent reputation. You pay more to get "the best" when it comes to Mercedes performance.

Mercedes Service Center in Hallandale Beach: On a number of occasions I had maintenance and performance items done here and couldn't be happier with their expertise and prices. This is my "go-to" shop.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by zefpashko
I have experience with both Renntech in Palm Beach area and Mercedes Service Center in Hallandale Beach when it comes to performance and routine maintenance issues. Both shops were great but at opposite ends of the price spectrum.

Renntech: What can I say...Great performance shop with an excellent reputation. You pay more to get "the best" when it comes to Mercedes performance.

Mercedes Service Center in Hallandale Beach: On a number of occasions I had maintenance and performance items done here and couldn't be happier with their expertise and prices. This is my "go-to" shop.

Thank you! I'll look into those two.

Any others?