W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Front mount reservoir (icebox) done!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55, Supra, CTS-V
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
If amgv is who I think he is, I wouldn't trust him to change my oil.

Nice setup tbal, for what it is, and what you worked with, I think you did a great job. Are there more sophisticated systems out there? Yeah. So what?

Going by the photos in this thread I wouldnt let the mexican diy mechanic tbal so much as breathe on my car. well the supra at least, ,or my v. AMG is my bang around town beater. now that i think about it i wouldnt even let his royal bougieness breathe on my amg. even if it is a cheap *** car. thats the problem with these cars. they are now cheap and tools like tbal can afford them. maybe tbal should buy a honda so he can use the extra cash he saved to mod it correctly instead of cutting corners and getting mad and hating on people that have nicer ****. who even calls people a troll??? really? wtf is that? a troll? like the ones that sat on top of pencils in pre school. you tbal sir are a troll hair styling tool and your work is bougie. you are a clueless little boy with a slow *** car. you should have just taken the criticism in the butt and learned something. have a wonderful heat soaked day.

your enemy,
the ricer. lmao.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by amgv
LOL i dont totally take offense to that !!! cuz i dont trust myself to change my own oil !!! but i may be who u think i am lol my name is billy ?? trying to guess who u are ???
You'd be Carl from Xtreme. Same spelling, cadence and everything. Even the references to minorities.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:27 PM

e55, Supra, CTS-V
LOL i dont totally take offense to that !!! cuz i dont trust myself to change my own oil !!! but i may be who u think i am lol my name is billy ?? trying to guess who u are ???
Lmao. tbals weekend homo lover. bmw owner.. nuff said.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
damm tbal u sound like a 18 yr old minority !!!!

The only reason i was on the w211 section is my brother just got one ,just reading up on it !!! sry for playing in yr sand box lil boy
Well leave! haha

If amgv is who I think he is, I wouldn't trust him to change my oil.

Nice setup tbal, for what it is, and what you worked with, I think you did a great job. Are there more sophisticated systems out there? Yeah. So what?
thanks man!

Originally Posted by 2jzAMG
Going by the photos in this thread I wouldnt let the mexican diy mechanic tbal so much as breathe on my car. well the supra at least, ,or my v. AMG is my bang around town beater. now that i think about it i wouldnt even let his royal bougieness breathe on my amg. even if it is a cheap *** car. thats the problem with these cars. they are now cheap and tools like tbal can afford them. maybe tbal should buy a honda so he can use the extra cash he saved to mod it correctly instead of cutting corners and getting mad and hating on people that have nicer ****. who even calls people a troll??? really? wtf is that? a troll? like the ones that sat on top of pencils in pre school. you tbal sir are a troll hair styling tool and your work is bougie. you are a clueless little boy with a slow *** car. you should have just taken the criticism in the butt and learned something. have a wonderful heat soaked day.

your enemy,
the ricer. lmao.
bla bla bla stfu already

Right on troll haha
Old 09-23-2011, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Again back on topic, can you god damn trolls and haters stfu, seriously if you have a problem pm me we can discuss furthur...

Mods ban these god damn trolls.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Who are you again? Did I even address you? If you're here to talk smack to senior members of the forum, you're going to find your tenure here short and sad. I wasn't even talking to you.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V

Seriously, get over yourself already. As you see nobody is laughing or gives two ****s about what you have or don't have. Glad you are entertaining yourself though, but really enough is enough. We get it, you don't like how he did it, but guess what, some others do and you know the best part? It isn't your car so it doesn't matter since you won't be driving or seeing it, move along. With all the little childish comments and derogatory statements such as the "Mexican diy mechanic" you would think you were some dumb young kid playing on a honda civic forum.

And I just realized you can't report posts on this forum, what is up with that?

Last edited by urbamworm; 09-23-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:29 PM

E55 AMG, 72' Toyota Carina, 63' Ford F100, 72' Mercedes 250c, 15' Harley Davidson Softail
Originally Posted by urbamworm

I was just going to say my GF would take much offense to the whole "mexican diy mechanic" bit. If you're going to talk S*** and E-thug that's your perogative (as in a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual just in case you're too stupid to figure that out) but leave the racial slander out of it.

back on topic...
Old 09-23-2011, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by urbamworm
Seriously, get over yourself already. As you see nobody is laughing or gives two ****s about what you have or don't have. Glad you are entertaining yourself though, but really enough is enough. We get it, you don't like how he did it, but guess what, some others do and you know the best part? It isn't your car so it doesn't matter since you won't be driving or seeing it, move along. With all the little childish comments and derogatory statements such as the "Mexican diy mechanic" you would think you were some dumb young kid playing on a honda civic forum.

You can absolutely report posts. The button is right next to the online indicator light on the bottom left of a post. Looks like an upside down yield sign.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:40 PM

E55 AMG, 72' Toyota Carina, 63' Ford F100, 72' Mercedes 250c, 15' Harley Davidson Softail
will do Cylinder thanks for the heads up. BTW your give is insane!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
Wow..so I gather some people think they have money and it's cool to **** on intiative from others..

Anyhow...Morale of the story here is tbal came up with an interesting and less complex solution for adding capacity and an ice tank to the IC system. Would a 10 gal tank with 1-1/2" lines and a rule 3700 pump work better..yes... Is that practical for most , no.

I think the innovation here is not the specific design of the system, but the concept of using that space for the cabin filter more appropriately ( I have been thinking of running a CAI into that space). With a more custom and prettier tank, and some cleaner routing and maybe a CF cover to match nice nice, it would be a great solution and product. I have long been heasitant about routing hoses all the way through to the trunk and between suspension components. I think this is a great alternative. Good Work man. Inspired me to try something here.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You can absolutely report posts. The button is right next to the online indicator light on the bottom left of a post. Looks like an upside down yield sign.
LoL, how I missed that I have no clue.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Everyone play nice and try to stay (somewhat) on topic, without insulting each other or, this thread will become history.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt

your enemy,
the ricer. lmao.
This guy....

Identify one thing, with proper english and or grammar preferably, that was ghetto about his setup, idea, workmanship?

The OP did my split cooling so I know for a fact he is meticulous when working on his or anyone else's car.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
When you make a thread, your opening yourself up for others opinions.. So I think its a little absurd to tell the "haters to stfu", when someone is just offering their opinion.. If you have a problem with that, don't make a thread..
Old 09-23-2011, 06:03 PM

2005 corvette
Originally Posted by iAMGod
This guy....

Identify one thing, with proper english and or grammar preferably, that was ghetto about his setup, idea, workmanship?

The OP did my split cooling so I know for a fact he is meticulous when working on his or anyone else's car.
Don't feed the Trolls.

OP, is an innovator. Trying out something the first time your more concerned with does it work rather than does it look good.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by AKnight55
When you make a thread, your opening yourself up for others opinions.. So I think its a little absurd to tell the "haters to stfu", when someone is just offering their opinion.. If you have a problem with that, don't make a thread..
You really are a special individual

If you have a problem with it, just ignore it. As after all it is NOT your thread.

Opinions are like dopas, everyone has one, just some aren't worth a ****

To the OP, again GREAT initiative my friend
Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Wow some kids really need to grow up, guaranteed 99% of the people here wouldn't have the ***** to say anything to tbals to his face.

Tbal gotta give you props for thinking out of the box and not being a follower. Log some data and post the results.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
I like the idea of putting it on the inside of the bumper right in front of the rad. There quite of but of room there to go length wise.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There is only a few inches of depth and you wouldn't be able to get a good sized cap to load ice in though and you will also be blocking a big section of the radiator if you did do that running it along the whole top of the heat exchanger.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy

Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt
^^^That killed me!!
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 11 Posts
2020 AMG GT-R PRO
LOL HAHAHAHA good one T
Old 09-24-2011, 05:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
TBAl U killed me with that 2JZ post.
Props to you for doing this.

Scott
Can you clean up the BS in this thread?
Your pal Moose
Old 09-24-2011, 07:49 PM

2005 corvette
Originally Posted by tbal

Don't forget NazZ... right on the left next to JZ with the little blue cap on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Custom Front mount reservoir (icebox) done!