W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!

Every so often we like to offer a real sale, one that actually saves customers a decent amount of money. This week I would like to offer our E55 ONLY sale! that's right! only applies to E55's... not E63, not C-class... JUST E55's!!!

During this time we will take 20% off all our carbon parts and also our wheels!!!! On top of this, we will also offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING to the US, any carbon parts, and also wheels!!! We will also SHIP FREE to SELECT international destinations for some of the items that are not that large. Such as diffusers and trunk spoilers... So please if interested, let us know what country you are in, and I will see if we can get free shipping done!

The first item with 20% off and free shipping is our E55 front lip! (we were the original desginers of this part, and it seems the entire world seemd to copy us!!)

http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...ct=5&pageid=41

Next item is our VERY popular E55 diffuser, again 20% off and free shipping! (HAVE ONE IN STOCK READY TO SHIP)

http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...ct=8&pageid=41

And last for carbon parts is our quality carbon decklid spoiler....20% off and free shipping

http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...ct=7&pageid=41

We will also be offering the 20% discount on all our custom 3pc forged wheels. WITH FREE SHIPPING and free mounting and balancing if you want tires!!!

http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...owse&pageid=32

With carbon fiber option

TO GET THE FREE SHIPPING and 20% OFF ON ANY OF THESE PARTS UPON CHECKOUT PUT "MBWORLD20E" IN THE SPECIAL COMMENT BOX IN THE CHECKOUT AREA. THE CURRENT INVOICE WILL NOT REFLECT THE NEW TOTAL. BUT WE WILL EMAIL YOU A NEW INVOICE IN A SEPARATE EMAIL TO REFLECT THE NEW TOTAL. SALE ENDS SATURDAY OCTOBER 15th.

Most parts depending on the part take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to make. But 1 E55 diffuser is in stock ready to ship!!

If anyone has any questions, please call us at 1-866-950-7779 or email me at neal@etkms.com

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!-e55etl51lp.jpg   Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!-e55-diffuser100000000.jpg   Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!-e55-diffuser-2.jpg   Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!-ets11.jpg   Euroteck E55 ONLY Sale! 20% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIPPING!-feat3.jpg  

Old 10-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
for a GREAT guy with a GREAT company that carries KILLER hardware!

I have their front lip and rear decklid spoiler and they are top notch quality and are STILL lookin great after countless years!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
for a GREAT guy with a GREAT company that carries KILLER hardware!

I have their front lip and rear decklid spoiler and they are top notch quality and are STILL lookin great after countless years!
My man!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Great deal!
Definitely top notch stuff right there!!