What do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by GT-ER
The problem isn't the weight, it's the size. It's an oversized item and they will rape me. I've tried with USPS and while it used to be pretty cheap it's not anymore.
the thing about USPS is if you tell them how large the dimensions are they will try to bill you for oversized item... but if you just print the label offline as just regular priority mail item and just enter the weight as normal item and put that label on the item and drop it off at post office they will take it... i learned that one when shipping soccer ***** to brasil at post office they wanted to charge me like $65 but when i enter the weight online and print label it was $23 and just dropped in USPS drop off counter and no problems...

so if you got some family in the mainland just have it shipped to them and then have them print off label online for 10-12 bucks and drop off at post office and you will be fine
Old 10-28-2011, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by gaspam
the thing about USPS is if you tell them how large the dimensions are they will try to bill you for oversized item... but if you just print the label offline as just regular priority mail item and just enter the weight as normal item and put that label on the item and drop it off at post office they will take it... i learned that one when shipping soccer ***** to brasil at post office they wanted to charge me like $65 but when i enter the weight online and print label it was $23 and just dropped in USPS drop off counter and no problems...

so if you got some family in the mainland just have it shipped to them and then have them print off label online for 10-12 bucks and drop off at post office and you will be fine
Hmmmm....interesting. I guess I just have to convince one of the vendors to try it out....lol.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
e63 bumper and black rims
Old 10-28-2011, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by moosejaw
e63 bumper and black rims
I'm don't think I'd ever do black wheels but the E63 is definitely on my "things to do before I die" list...lol.