W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New E55 Supercharger power pulley/clutch!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
If they seen it before we wouldn't be talking right now. Put it that way.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I don't care about you posting here at all. Brooke even agreed that my pulley was installed correctly. He won't say he did now but he did. My pulley was also on for awhile and we all know that bad pulley installs fall off very quickly. Not several hundred miles later. The same installer that installed BT's pulley installed mine and has done many other installs for guys on here. Ask BT what he thinks of the shop that installed my pulley or if they might of somehow messed up the install. ATI looked at the pulley and laughed if that gives you an idea. I offered help to Brooke and told him I could tell him what needed to be charged and why it failed but he wanted no part of that. I know that would require putting money out to make new HB's but that's what needs to be done.
So ATI laughing at the competitor is a true indicator of design flaw?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
If they seen it before we wouldn't be talking right now. Put it that way.
Ok, dosnt that leave some responsibility with you. If it was that bad, don't you thint you should have showed it to a few people and got some opinions prior to the install. Just a thought. Again why I went with Kleemann proven parts.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by War Tank
A new member with such an interest in this thread.. Interesting
Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by War Tank
To be a competitor they would have to sell Mercedes pulleys. They don't so yea they can give an unbiased opinion.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by emoving
Ok, dosnt that leave some responsibility with you. If it was that bad, don't you thint you should have showed it to a few people and got some opinions prior to the install. Just a thought. Again why I went with Kleemann proven parts.
Why would I show it to everyone prior to install when I trusted Brooke and shardul then and was told it had gone thru all sorts of testing and was the best pulley made to date. You went with kleemann because you didn't want a big pulley.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why would I show it to everyone prior to install when I trusted Brooke and shardul then and was told it had gone thru all sorts of testing and was the best pulley made to date. You went with kleemann because you didn't want a big pulley.
I went with Kleemann because there is no drama and they are proven. But you are right, I am not one to push the envelope because I wouldnt want to be in your situation. It sucks I am sure but again, I guess when you push the envelope and are trying to break records.....shiat happens. I will take my safe Kleemann car that blows away 95% of the cars on the road anyways then deal with crap like this. But once again, that is a decision I made and you made your decision. Good luck with everything. I truley feel bad for you guys because I can only imagine how upset I would be.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Originally Posted by ScottW911
You may recall, just a few weeks ago, a very long-term Mod here suspended (not Banned) one of these characters. It created a virtual riot amongst the members here that feel these guys can do no wrong, even if their parts are destroying other members' engines.

The irony is, throughout this uproar, MBWorld faithful were directed by other mis-informed members, to take their time and expertise to the competing site..
Scott,
I don't remember that timeline. Here is what I remember. IB suspended Shardul because Shardul was selling parts off Hadi's car after it had been totaled in an accident. Anyone with half a heart wouldn't want a member suspended for helping someone out, in the hospital. That is why so many members "rioted".
It seems to me that the real reason you are so upset is Shardul apparently won't pay you money to be a sponsor. Thus all your disparaging remarks.
The timeline for Shardul blowing up engines doesn't jive either. You say "If the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act." When all of this went down, there was no talk of failed RTR pulleys. You act as though you are trying to protect the members here from unproven vendors, liking them to used car salesmen (more insults). It seems to me you are simply trying to extract money from an unwilling party.
As I remember previous threads you commented in, you have other comments that I shook my head at. Two that come to mind are calling members lemmings, running, jumping or falling off a cliff. I forget the exact language but I understood you to mean, many members are morons.
The second comment I remember was something to the effect that certain people were stealing information off MB World and taking it to that other website that I would mention, but would show up as **********. Who's information do you think that is? Did you place it on MB World? Did MB World produce it? No, I think members here produced it, put it on this website and should be free to take it anywhere they please without being ridiculed by you. But for you to remark that they were somehow robbing you of this informations was insightful for me, understanding how you think.
It just continues too. Why don't you just say who you are referencing instead of "one of these characters"?
So back to a couple of questions. If you are blocking any reference to that other competing website, are we, the members here, also restricted from mentioning any reference to that site? I have a feeling that some members may try to circumvent your attempts to restrict any mention of ************** and I bet they will come up with innuendoes. Would that be a violation of TOU? Is this the first time that MB World has censored access to information? I understand you may block sites like DonkeyOnWomen.com but are there other restrictions we are unaware of?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Hotrod-Realtor
Scott,
I don't remember that timeline. Here is what I remember. IB suspended Shardul because Shardul was selling parts off Hadi's car after it had been totaled in an accident. Anyone with half a heart wouldn't want a member suspended for helping someone out, in the hospital. That is why so many members "rioted".
It seems to me that the real reason you are so upset is Shardul apparently won't pay you money to be a sponsor. Thus all your disparaging remarks.
The timeline for Shardul blowing up engines doesn't jive either. You say "If the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act." When all of this went down, there was no talk of failed RTR pulleys. You act as though you are trying to protect the members here from unproven vendors, liking them to used car salesmen (more insults). It seems to me you are simply trying to extract money from an unwilling party.
As I remember previous threads you commented in, you have other comments that I shook my head at. Two that come to mind are calling members lemmings, running, jumping or falling off a cliff. I forget the exact language but I understood you to mean, many members are morons.
The second comment I remember was something to the effect that certain people were stealing information off MB World and taking it to that other website that I would mention, but would show up as **********. Who's information do you think that is? Did you place it on MB World? Did MB World produce it? No, I think members here produced it, put it on this website and should be free to take it anywhere they please without being ridiculed by you. But for you to remark that they were somehow robbing you of this informations was insightful for me, understanding how you think.
It just continues too. Why don't you just say who you are referencing instead of "one of these characters"?
So back to a couple of questions. If you are blocking any reference to that other competing website, are we, the members here, also restricted from mentioning any reference to that site? I have a feeling that some members may try to circumvent your attempts to restrict any mention of ************** and I bet they will come up with innuendoes. Would that be a violation of TOU? Is this the first time that MB World has censored access to information? I understand you may block sites like DonkeyOnWomen.com but are there other restrictions we are unaware of?
Warren, you should know by now that most of the mods, admins are clowns. They have an agenda and that is obvious!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
To be a competitor they would have to sell Mercedes pulleys. They don't so yea they can give an unbiased opinion.
They might not be a MB competitor but how do you know they are not biased? Can you share some details of what said about the rtr product. I would like to know what was designed wrong.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Scott,

Yeah, I was going to point out Scott's "selective memory" but you put it nicely.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Scott,
What the hell?

This has got to be some of the most misinformed ramblings yet. I am shocked at the ignorance of this last post.

Let's just repeat what has been posted, here, hundreds of times: I am not the owner nor am I an employee of MBWorld.org, Internet Brands or any of it's subsidiaries. I am member that was asked to help keep some sort of civility on the forums. Can you understand that?

Personally, I couldn't give a rats azz if sponsor XYZ is making money here. OK, there are some that I know better than others, and would like to see do well. There are also some sponsors that, just 2 weeks ago, we had to threatened with banning, for not playing by the same rules as the rest of the members.

Next, you think you know the reason for Shardul's suspension. Everyone assumed it was for "just selling parts off of Hadi's car". The history and background for that suspension by the Mod involved was long and much more involved than you have the slightest idea of.

As to the rest of your keyboard vomit...I really don't know what you are talking about. There is no copyright on the information posted here. I have never alluded to that. You seem to take creative license with my words. The reason for the issues with PSC is exactly what we've just been discussing here: the deceit and unprofessional actions taken by ....wait for it....Shardul and Brooke.

You don't get that the staff here has more than bent over backwards to keep certain members privileges from being curtailed, for the vocal members that wanted that.

This is a serious case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Makes me wish I was getting some of those sponsor dollars. IB, are you listening?

Oh, and yes, I did say, "don't act like lemmings." to one member. That was sound advice.

Last edited by ScottW911; 04-29-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc

Yeah, I was going to point out Scott's "selective memory" but you put it nicely.
I'm getting old. So, sue me.

But, I'm not that forgetful yet.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Warren, you should know by now that most of the mods, admins are clowns. They have an agenda and that is obvious!
To the literate person, yes, the agenda should be clear as day: Keep this forum civil.

The funny thing is, at the other site, where members roam free, the name calling and bickering is unbearable.

Sorry Marcus, we have an agenda that includes adults acting like adults.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTS-V 2013 Wagon

Originally Posted by ScottW911
What the hell?

This has got to be some of the most misinformed ramblings yet. I am shocked at the ignorance of this last post.

So this statement really confirms what I am talking about. Can you not have a civil discussion?

Let's just repeat what has been posted, here, hundreds of times: I am not the owner nor am I an employee of MBWorld.org, Internet Brands or any of it's subsidiaries. I am member that was asked to help keep some sort of civility on the forums. Can you understand that?

My understanding is you are a moderator representing MB World.

Personally, I couldn't give a rats azz if sponsor XYZ is making money here. OK, there are some that I know better than others, and would like to see do well. There are also some sponsors that, just 2 weeks ago, we had to threatened with banning, for not playing by the same rules as the rest of the members.

I think the keyword is this sentence is "sponsor" i.e. paying MB World. I would hate to think that you don't care if sponsors, doling out hard earned money, aren't making any revenue off advertising on this site.

Next, you think you know the reason for Shardul's suspension. Everyone assumed it was for "just selling parts off of Hadi's car". The history and background for that suspension by the Mod involved was long and much more involved than you have the slightest idea of.

So why don't you come clean with this? Instead we have to tip toe around, trying to figure out which words and websites that you have blocked from members referencing here.

As to the rest of your keyboard vomit...I really don't know what you are talking about. There is no copyright on the information posted here. I have never alluded to that. You seem to take creative license with my words. The reason for the issues with PSC is exactly what we've just been discussing here: the deceit and unprofessional actions taken by ....wait for it....Shardul and Brooke.

Here are the words you typed that I referenced from memory:

I stated, clearly, that Shardul is not banned. Take a look at his status today.

People, remember that Lemmings die when they follow each other off the cliff.

Oh, and if you are serious about "cancelling" your account, that can be handled by an admin. Otherwise, PM me.

The other site may have some of you talking amongst yourselves, but let's face it, some of the best advise given on your aging cars (don't give me crap about that comment, mine is 10 years old too) has been posted here, long ago. Are people coming back to search the libraries here then take the info back there to discuss?

You don't get that the staff here has more than bent over backwards to keep certain members privileges from being curtailed, for the vocal members that wanted that.

This is a serious case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Makes me wish I was getting some of those sponsor dollars. IB, are you listening?

Oh, and yes, I did say, "don't act like lemmings." to one member. That was sound advice.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Shardul- You said to direct questions to you right. Well i asked and you haven't answered so let me ask again.

I've directed some questions at you and i'm still waiting for your reply.

Shardul, you were payed directly for RTR pulleys right? So you can get the pulleys anytime you want but don't know where they come from or who? Does the pulley fairy drop them off every night for you? Since you sell UPD stuff also who owns that company? Who owns NPI that you sell headers for? Have you sold headers or pulleys off this website and to people who pm you from this website?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Shardul- You said to direct questions to you right. Well i asked and you haven't answered so let me ask again.

I've directed some questions at you and i'm still waiting for your reply.

Shardul, you were payed directly for RTR pulleys right? So you can get the pulleys anytime you want but don't know where they come from or who? Does the pulley fairy drop them off every night for you? Since you sell UPD stuff also who owns that company? Who owns NPI that you sell headers for? Have you sold headers or pulleys off this website and to people who pm you from this website?
I am sure Jerry knows where they come from.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I do think Shar has something to do with these companies and selling of their products. But I still do not understand why it is his fault if something happend to your engine. I feel horrible for you guys, but once again, there is no way in hell to say what caused the failure in any of these incidents. They are all different situations. You had to have some slight thought that things could possibly go wrong. It is kind of like that ahole that gets pulled over for speeding, you blame the cop, hes a pig, hes bacon, taxpayers waste of money, go fight crime, blah blah blah! When you were running 90MPH in a 65, you had to have some inkling that you may get popped. So why blame everyone else. Its your stupid fault. Your dumba$$ took the risk and got caught! Probably the only one out of 100 times you actually did it an got caught but yet you are still blaming everyone else. Get a grip, grab a hold of your little nuts, and own up that you rolled the dice and crapped out!
Sure there is Marcus, if this happened to one of your E55's, would you not start digging and investigating what caused the failure? Steve and I have done a crap load of investigating thus far, and have spoken to the right people who know this platform better than anyone else such as Bruce (TTM) and Patrick (PTE). They both will not state this out on the open forum as they have no dog in the fight, but call them up and you will get a 1 minute tutorial of the basic failure of this design. What is a f*****g joke, is the lack of Brooke or Shardul coming forward with who the RTR owners are, and if the same thing happens to the blower pulley design from UPD, the forum members again will have no recourse with them.

It is not a matter of, I mod my car, I should take all the blame, it is a matter of that this one design has fallen off multiple cars now, and eaten two crank shafts. If this sole catastrophic event happened to one car, and one car only, then that is a completely different ball game. The only reason it has reared its ugly head quickly with our two cars is due to our power level. We just accelerated the flawed design, you wait and see, this will continue to happen with the other RTR pulleys too, it will just take a little longer.

The flawed design, coupled with Shardul and Brooke denying ownership or if indeed they are not owners, they are certainly distributers, no one will step up with a number or name for these Red Spoof Racing pulleys.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
Brooke and Shardul are friends of mine. Friends that have not wronged anyone. Thus, I defend them as such and I expect that you would do the same if you were in my situation.

Craig's second pulley wasn't even purchased from Brooke and Shardul, which is what kills me the most.

I think it's criminal to have a sample size of 2 and act like that's all the pulleys that are in existence, when in reality the actual numbers are much higher. But it will always be the failures you hear about, unless someone is so elated with their product that they throw their testimonials up on a forum somewhere.

As for selling pulleys second-hand ... I dont have strong feelings either way. I know that Brooke or Shardul provided the impetus to get the pulleys made in the first place, but as far as making money off of them, I know it's not worth this deluge of hate.

I think it's a shame that you call Shardul and Brooke dishonest, you have no basis to slander them with that. I think you're buying into the lies about them a bit too much if you're going that far.

As for your immaturity comment, I'd like to point out that you're siding with a 26 year old who claims that the greatest thing he has ever done in his life is run a 10.5 in an E55, and that he is "better" than Brooke. Did you miss Steve's repeated call-out threads on that other forum in an attempt to sell heads with HIS own performance parts company? Did you miss the part where Steve was selling injectors without a forum sponsorship? What a waste.

Please, fact-check before slandering from now on.
It was bought direct from RTR's website, what the hell is the difference That kills you the most, who the f**k cares, it is a RTR pulley, whether it comes from Brooke, Shardul, or Redtooth Racing, until someone actually comes forward and lets us know who RTR is, that is what we will all assume, they are all one in the same person.

I get it that all the Texas guys are going to support RTR, you guys have a nice contingency down there and are a tight knit group. I have been verbally told by a sponsor on this site who owns RTR, and the fact they still deny it and continue to shift blame is a joke.

You think that all we are doing is writing posts on here, hoping for the best, you are very wrong. Things are happening behind the scenes and once it all comes out, I will document everything, on every major forum for these cars, and muscle cars alike, so it is out in the open

Last edited by chawkins2001; 04-30-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chawkins2001
It was bought direct from RTR's website, what the hell is the difference That kills you the most, who the f**k cares, it is a RTR pulley, whether it comes from Brooke, Shardul, or Redtooth Racing, until someone actually comes forward and lets us know who RTR is, that is what we will all assume, they are all one in the same person.

I get it that all the Texas guys are going to support RTR, you guys have a nice contingency down there and are a tight knit group. I have been verbally told by a sponsor on this site who owns RTR, and the fact they still deny it and continue to shift blame is a joke.

You think that all we are doing is writing posts on here, hoping for the best, you are very wrong. Things are happening behind the scenes and once it all comes out, I will document everything, on every major forum for these cars, and muscle cars alike, so it is out in the open
Agree totally with this. If I buy a used MB from a Ford store, MB still stands behind the product. It should not matter where it came from, it should just matter that it is indeed the RTR product. Failure is just what I am curious about. I understand you guys push the power limits and I guess that makes sense that yours would fail faster due to design. Interesting.

I hope you guys get it resolved.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:20 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread. The discussions in this thread are emotional and reflect the passion members have for this community and each other. There are issues here that should be address separately. One involves a part failure and the other concerns unregistered vending on MBworld. The former is a commercial issue that should be resolved between the manufacture and the customer. The latter will be addressed by the staff and discussed with the individuals involved. Thank you for your understanding.

Bob..