W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

--The first C63 exhaust on a E55 and probably not the last-- SICK (pics+ vid teaser)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 08:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daily 06 E55, Fun 12 GSXR750, Racing John Deere D110
wow that sounds amazing!
Old 05-14-2014, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
Originally Posted by S2K750
wow that sounds amazing!
imagine if your sounded like that lol the Nissan would have went off roading and got scared lol
Old 05-14-2014, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by berti_00
you might want to check my recent threads were i did a fully custom built 3" exhaust. This was pretty much all stock piping with xpipe kleeman headers and C63 mufflers. now its way more flowing after seeing all the piping that was there i was surprised it still sounded that decent

AMG 3" Full exhaust system built - YouTube
I want this!! hahaha, thanks for the response! Seems like cruising is very little drone from what i read and its only when you WOT. Did you remove secondary cats with the set up in the video? I'm probably not doing the headers just yet. I just bought the car a month ago so i want to make sure its running mint before i start modding. Couldn't resist the C63 mufflers i found, so i did that right away.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 Cls63s AMG
YAH make sure your up to date with all your maintenance, that priority than get into modding. i am personally a maintenance freak so i have litterly done every single thing on the car. rotors pads, every single fluid in the whole car, tranny, diff, power steering, coolant you name it. all the plastic pullies, get a hold of shardul he'll set u up with the nice idler pulley kit. and maybe the beltwrap kit too. anyways enjoy it, its a a whole lot of a fun car. i love it everyday like it was the first day
Old 05-14-2014, 10:43 AM

2004 E55
YAH make sure your up to date with all your maintenance, that priority than get into modding. i am personally a maintenance freak so i have litterly done every single thing on the car. rotors pads, every single fluid in the whole car, tranny, diff, power steering, coolant you name it. all the plastic pullies, get a hold of shardul he'll set u up with the nice idler pulley kit. and maybe the beltwrap kit too. anyways enjoy it, its a a whole lot of a fun car. i love it everyday like it was the first day
Yea i actually doing 4 new rotors and pads now, plugs and valve cover gasket, have the 4 piece idler pulley kit on the way from Shardul! Brake fluid looks good, did a oil change already of course. Next is i think tranny flush and maybe diff also? In between this, i'm doing the x-pipe and secondary cat delete i think. I want a similar exhaust tone as yours.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 Cls63s AMG
looks like your going in a good direction if you havent bought the pads yet, i recommend the akebonos as they eliminate almost all the dust. and as far as the spark plugs also since your going to be modding it i would also do the one step colder set.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:51 AM

2004 E55
looks like your going in a good direction if you havent bought the pads yet, i recommend the akebonos as they eliminate almost all the dust. and as far as the spark plugs also since your going to be modding it i would also do the one step colder set.
I went with Akebonos all around, heard thats the set up to go with. I just did new OEM rotors. I already bought the OEM plugs and being installed today, didn't think about going one step colder. Hmmmm i shoulda...
Old 01-23-2020, 10:37 AM

w211 E63
ohh man i wish you could hear it live...
any issues with muffler room.in.bumper?