Hadi got banned now??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 04:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
Originally Posted by cahiil55k
Why yes they are! I'm so happy you asked!
Look at those gains, Moses Christ

....anyone wanna buy an E55 supercharger, looks like I won't be needing mine. Eat your hearts out Shardul and Exotic wasting your times on silly mods like pulleys and cooling, I just discovered the Holy Grail of the 55k
Old 12-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by mikey33
A certain vendor on this forum reported me for thinking of the idea of replicating certain parts, but it was never my intention. I was simply throwing out ideas and now know its best to make my own design to avoid this type of BS, but either way he is a real *** bag!
Originally Posted by BBBSS
I think I know who you mean. Guess I need to look elsewhere for headers.
Total BS if you think I had anything to do with complaining or reporting for Hadilaw for his intake. So lets set the record right off the bat. If I see a problem with a thread or a post I will chime right in and let you know my problem. Mikey, in your case you wanted to flat out make an EXACT COPY or Carbonio's product, by sending Carbonio's stuff to China because you didn't like the price tag Carbonio was charging. I seen a real problem with that and I let you know right here on a public forum. Speaking out that steeling someones product because you don't agree with the selling price is 100% WRONG to do! If you want to call me some insulting names it shows your true colors.

Fact is I put myself right on the font lines on this forum. God forbid I play Devil's advocate, knowing just what it takes to bring a product to market. The thousands of dollars a company needs to spend to develop an airbox or intake python tubes. Then to have a forum post dedicated to the steeling of that product. Asking other forum members to help aid you in steeling another companies product was the most insane thread ever on this forum. Now I'm this and I'm that because I called BS in your thread to openly & publicly, plot to steel the design of someone else product. How can you say "It was never my intention"? When your thread clearly stated you were going to make an "exact copy" You can now find your new post on another forum

I've got a 100 fish to fry with MBH. So worrying about a forum member making an intake or what not is 100% not on my list of things I worry about. With that said... If I had something to do with Hadi's intake thread that resulted in him being banned or what not. I'd flat out tell you. In fact I would have posted it right in his thread if I had an issue. I hide behind no one. Again, total BS if you think I had anything to do with happened in Hadi's thread.

If you want to talk money sponsors pay to be on this forum. After crunching the numbers of my years sponsoring this site and my post count. It cost me about $5 to reply to this post.

Only some people know, a while ago I was suspended too from this forum. For the same reasons. 1 day later I started MBH.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 12-17-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
Total BS if you think I had anything to do with complaining or reporting for Hadilaw for his intake. So lets set the record right off the bat. If I see a problem with a thread or a post I will chime right in and let you know my problem. Mikey, in your case you wanted to flat out make an EXACT COPY or Carbonio's product, by sending Carbonio's stuff to China because you didn't like the price tag Carbonio was charging. I seen a real problem with that and I let you know right here on a public forum. Speaking out that steeling someones product because you don't agree with the selling price is 100% WONG to do! If you want to call me some insulting names it shows your true colors.

Fact is I put myself right on the font lines on this forum. God forbid I play Devil's advocate, knowing just what it takes to bring a product to market. The thousands of dollars a company needs to spend to develop an airbox or intake python tubes. Then to have a forum post dedicated to the steeling of that product. Asking other forum members to help aid you in steeling another companies product was the most insane thread ever on this forum. Now I'm this and I'm that because I called BS in your thread to openly & publicly, plot to steel the design of someone else product. How can you say "It was never my intention"? When your thread clearly stated you were going to make an "exact copy" You can now find your new post on another forum

I've got a 100 fish to fry with MBH. So worrying about a forum member making an intake or what not is 100% not on my list of things I worry about. With that said... If I had something to do with Hadi's intake thread that resulted in him being banned or what not. I'd flat out tell you. In fact I would have posted it right in his thread if I had an issue. I hide behind no one. Again, total BS if you think I had anything to do with happened in Hadi's thread.

If you want to talk money sponsors pay to be on this forum. After crunching the numbers of my years sponsoring this site and my post count. It cost me about $5 to reply to this post.

Only some people know, a while ago I was suspended too from this forum. For the same reasons. 1 day later I started MBH.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55
Edit* Just read the intake thread and must have missed something because...unless these systems have started showing up on members cars, or Hadi posted prices, I think the gun has been jumped. Seems as if the "ban-wagon" is just waiting to roll over people for infractions.
Why is it a violation of terms of use if Hadi has not sold intake 1 yet, posted prices, posted availability dates yet? To me, the last time I looked it was a thread about a custom intake on a guys car with a bunch of people asking when they could have one or what he would charge.
I have a lower post count and am a fairly new member, but this seems to be jumping the gun on guys who are spending time and money to do research for the platform-which benefits us ALL. Even if the ultimate plan is to sell some or alot...how is it an infraction until they do or at least post it (more than one) available for sale at such and such price?
*Not trying to bash moderators or Dealers/sponsors either...I appreciate what the VOLUNTEER moderators do and obviously respect and appreciate dealers and sponsors and their position.

Last edited by Helli217; 12-17-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:46 AM
PGT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 4Matic with P1/LED/Pano
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
Mikey, in your case you wanted to flat out make an EXACT COPY or Carbonio's product, by sending Carbonio's stuff to China because you didn't like the price tag Carbonio was charging.

Speaking out that steeling someones product because you don't agree with the selling price is 100% WONG to do!

Old 12-17-2011, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Gotta pay if you wanna play
Old 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
There are valid arguments to both sides here. I do appreciate the vendors keeping this thing clean. One of the nice things about this forum is the lack of spam and constant bombardment of third party advertisers. For example, when you go to ebay and type in "18 AMG wheel" (or any variation of) you get THOUSANDS of bull**** listings that have nothing to do with AMG's. You then have to sift through the crap before you find what you're looking for. Now, imagine that MBWorld was like that. Imagine if it was a free for all for anyone to come here and advertise their product. I think many here would jump ship in a hurry.

As far as the tubes, yes, plenty of respect to the designers and innovators. The tubes however, IMHO, are modeled on the STOCK hoses. I think a monkey can look at the stock hoses and figure out a way to make them more efficient. The airbox, headers, pulleys, and any moving parts should stay where they were designed. For example, would any of you buy a pulley made in china that cost 1/4 of the cost of an ASP or Renntech? I doubt it. Tubes are not rocket science. I would buy $14.99 tubes from Pep Boys if they flow more air then my German made stock ones.