--lowering links question-- am a bit confused

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
--lowering links question-- am a bit confused

hey guys when i took my wheels to do the calipers i was looking at the lowering links and one side the thread looks all down and on the other side it was in the middle? the car is perfectly leveled but aren't they suppose to be same places left and right? sorry if the question is lame but am just trying to figure out what it is and if that will cause the car to pull left or right more.... last night i was driving and was letting the steering wheel go and it was slightly going left, however i don't know if the roads were uneven or what but i've never noticed it before :/
first thing am giong to do is go get my air pressure checked see if that had anything to do with it... and also my rear right tire is pretty worn, Fronts are new and rear left blew a few months back and replaced that one almost new, and now only the left right is left crappy... would that have anything to do with it?
Old 12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
take pics
Old 12-20-2011, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
i went got the tire presssure same on all 4 wheels and drove it on some brand new roads that they just did and seems to be holding the line straight forward... but yah i will take the pictures when i install the AMG stickers on the calipers