Can we start a troll watch list??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by mikey33
Lol, I am going to destroy the carbon fiber market and all competitors once my prototypes are made up! No more laughing for companies making $ handover fist
Add me to the buy list
Old 12-21-2011, 09:12 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
How about the moderators that are deleting threads which are meant to enhance people's automobiles, yet they want you to not see all the options for your car.
My 2 guys backed out of header thread was deleted yesterday and I was hit with infractions! I think at 20 points, I get banned for eternity!!

I was emailed by 3 members , that all had under 50 post. I did not try and sell anything and only answered question. Then my thread was deleted and infractions added to my point list.

With the Texas mile being so competitive and needing a stronger built motor ,, it was PLAIN MANIFEST DESTINY to have to make more and better parts. lol

1) I am working on economical built blocks with some of he best engine builders around. Hmm , that may be worth another 5 infractions
2) Helped with better fitting and flowing headers .. Another 1-3 points to my list. hehehe
3) Also consulting to have the best custom made billet torque converter designed for our boosted engine with better effeciency than stock. What you say,,, another 2-4 points added to my name for that?? LMAO
4) Sent my heads and stock cams off and consulting for e55 blower specific cams to be desinged only for our cars,,, Why??? Cuz I need them!! I bet that will get me 5 points alone!
5) Air intake been worked on for a while. I may get sneak through with this, as Hadi-Law took all the heat on his ..lol
6) Lightweight 2 pc rotors have been tested and getting those too. I may get banned on this research alone!
7) Hmmmm, well have a few more items to talk about and working on but as you can see, based on points above,, I will be banned for life..

Later!
Brooke

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 12-21-2011, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
My 2 guys backed out of header thread was deleted yesterday and I was hit with infractions! I think at 20 points, I get banned for eternity!!

I was emailed by 3 members , that all had under 50 post. I did not try and sell anything and only answered question. Then my thread was deleted and infractions added to my point list.

Later!
Brooke
WTF? Why are the MODs doing this ****! I bet it's the A$$HOLE f*#king DUTCHMAN who is such a hypocrite!
Old 12-21-2011, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
I hear this djrabbi is one shady *** character.....just sayin
Old 12-21-2011, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Its sad that the people that are doing the most to get new products out for these cars and also do the most to help all of us are the ones that get in trouble. I asked Brooke if he could look at his stock camshafts and see if they had any numbers to make sure mine were legit and a few hours later after his help i knew i had real kleemann camshafts. Not many people will go out of their way to help people they dont even know but the texas group is always there to help any of us any way they can.....
Old 12-21-2011, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
ccccccc

Last edited by novae500; 12-21-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
WTF? Why are the MODs doing this ****! I bet it's the ****** ****** DUTCHMAN who is such a hypocrite!
Do you mean me? That kind of language will get you suspended around here, whoever it is directed at.

Listen folks, here are a few things:

1) The terms of use we all agree to when using this site clearly state that we can't use MBWorld for commercial purposes. We share tips and tricks, how we fashioned our own parts out of titanium and duct tape, etc. Once in a while a great innovation will come out of that and it is AWESOME, but the innovator needs to keep in mind that he/she simply cannot sell/promote it here without being a sponsor. See, if Mr. Awesome Headers posted detailed design drawings, materials lists and build instructions we'd have absolutely no problem with it. But when the "PM me for price" and "How much would you sell those for", etc, come, then the line between an enthusiast build and an emerging business is crossed. The rules are exactly the same for everyone.

2) About trolling, please report suspected trolls for the mod team to deal with, but do NOT keep clique-ish lists that amount to pile-ons. Let the volunteer staff judge trolling.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Actually its the mod "amdeutsch"
Old 12-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by novae500
Actually its the mod "amdeutsch"
Hey, no need to rat anyone out

Anyway, for the one who posted it...

Originally Posted by Nola
That kind of language will get you suspended around here, whoever it is directed at.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Jeezus....... Brooke, get a vendor membership soon!!!

Then you can say what you want....when you want....about whomever you want.

Obviously, most of us know how to find you on other message forums (/cough ************** /cough /cough) but it would be great if this site could contain actual new product TECH and not degenerate into a thinly-veiled advertorial for certain vendors.

-G
Old 12-21-2011, 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
Do you mean me? That kind of language will get you suspended around here, whoever it is directed at.

1) The terms of use we all agree to when using this site clearly state that we can't use MBWorld for commercial purposes. We share tips and tricks, how we fashioned our own parts out of titanium and duct tape, etc. Once in a while a great innovation will come out of that and it is AWESOME, but the innovator needs to keep in mind that he/she simply cannot sell/promote it here without being a sponsor. See, if Mr. Awesome Headers posted detailed design drawings, materials lists and build instructions we'd have absolutely no problem with it. But when the "PM me for price" and "How much would you sell those for", etc, come, then the line between an enthusiast build and an emerging business is crossed. The rules are exactly the same for everyone.

2) About trolling, please report suspected trolls for the mod team to deal with, but do NOT keep clique-ish lists that amount to pile-ons. Let the volunteer staff judge trolling.
Well in the case of that particular question then it wouldn't actually be the fabricators fault that some member asked how much he'd put it for. If that was the case then all you have to do to get someone banned is to ask them how much they want to sell their custom part for even if they didn't even mention selling it, mass producing it and making money off it.

Also to be honest other than cosmetic lips, spoilers and some wheel vendor sponsors etc we really haven't seen many of the sponsors come up with performance parts and ideas, they usually plan something big then their threads dry up whereas a few members here are experimenting and developing at their own cost and being the guinea pigs which could get expensive for them so it's like adding insult to injury if they're banned just for being creative and putting their cash on the line to better the platform.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Posting PMs in a public forum is a HUGE no-no.....

Might want to pull those down ASAP!

-G
Old 12-21-2011, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC63s, W222 S63, W223 S580
Lol I wonder how much longer I have to wait to get banned.. Whats up -Blam!-

Last edited by Nola; 12-24-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: language
Old 12-21-2011, 02:17 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55

I understand your veiw of rules but my thread was deleted and I said nothing about selling, PM me , price, call me or anything. No prodcut MFG name either! They could have been a sponsors headers for all purposes. I Just posted my experince and asked a question.

The rules are subjective on how to talk about product or having something custom made. Of course YOU the mods have the power to interpete how you please. I dont even know how most you mods have so many post and I have never heard from most of you or seen any contributing info.

Bottom line, all us Texans (as peps are calling us), we all own non competing business`s and or are very educated professionals. We have rare cars that NOONE is making anything new for!!! We want to GO FAST, BE safe, HAVE FUN, spend our money but we want GOOD product!! My CL55 has had to have most everything custom made for it.

Many of my ideas (and others) and product have gone to vendors and or became products! You mention drawings, plans, and cutting list, etc to be posted or disclosed would make it ok!! Now you are telling us to BREAK the law to post a new product? This would screw us with any vendor that we ask to make something for us.. These list and plans you ask for are braintrust, trade secrets and can be well protected in most cases. I can`t go to a fabricator and ask him to make one of anything for my car. They laugh but they may make 10-50 parts for the price of one. So again, the rules you mention are letting our 55 cars and motors fade away. Members will loose interest in thier 55`s and go on to a more supported car,,,, if nothing new comes out, choices are limited or even bad for the car..

Bring back Mr. Awesome!!

Troll list, well that is a list for us members to know what is going on and who may be involved. We have a right to SHARE info/tricks as you say to know what tricks are being played on us VIA private message. So why not a troll list to discuss tricks/info and PM`s.. What happens if a mod or even worse a vendor using a troll name to just F with us via PM all day?? We make the report and it gets covered up.. No thanks! I am for troll list!

I play by the rules and create custom stuff for my car!! SO what!! I have 3 infraction points for one small cuss word against TheRicker 2 years ago (so shoot me) and 1 infraction yesterday for not selling or promotiong anything.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 12-21-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Put that tool AMDEUTSCH on the TROLL LIST!

Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet...Don't Mess with Texas!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Lol mods are posting in this thread. When about 50 to 60 members were asking the mods to remove my suspension they did not even have the gall to post.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600

He probably is that is why other mods have to post a f u k in essay in this thread
Old 12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55

LOL, See your imagination with spaces, symbols and letters is being limited, threatended, changed into illegal forum words and CENSORED!! I see NO bad language just censorship!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship

Ok, going to go list my huge garage sale of new/used and extra parts form my car in the FS section. Need room for my new rides! later

/list removed by mods/

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Nola; 12-24-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E500 2004
Originally Posted by djrabbi
I hear this djrabbi is one shady *** character.....just sayin
and to think i was gonna ask you to vouch for me ..lol
Old 12-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

I said no troll lists, no insulting other members. Infractions and warnings handed out, thread locked. Go read the TOU.