Sponsored by:

Manheim auto auctions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63 White/Pano
Manheim auto auctions

Hey guys been at my new job for awhile now and am back in the hunt for my first MB. Looking at 07-09 E63 white/pano/keyless but have had little to no success finding the right one for me. Just wondering if anybody has access to Manheim on here to see if the auction might stir up more leads than the dealership. Was just about to drive to Jersey on Friday to pick up and 08 white/pano with 25,xxx for 41k but missed out by one day. Many white 07's and 08's online but nothing that fits my price and mileage guidelines. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-09-2012, 10:59 AM

1998 Lexus SC 300
Originally Posted by ineedabenz
Hey guys been at my new job for awhile now and am back in the hunt for my first MB. Looking at 07-09 E63 white/pano/keyless but have had little to no success finding the right one for me. Just wondering if anybody has access to Manheim on here to see if the auction might stir up more leads than the dealership. Was just about to drive to Jersey on Friday to pick up and 08 white/pano with 25,xxx for 41k but missed out by one day. Many white 07's and 08's online but nothing that fits my price and mileage guidelines. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Talk to Bruce... I lost his contact info, but I'm sure you can find it on here. He goes to these auctions all the time and gets some great deals.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:32 PM
hbr

'05 E55 on ADV1s
You have searched for the following:

All Passenger Vehicles>
Mercedes-Benz>
E63 AMG>
All Trims>
2007-2009>
All Facilitation Locations>
All Sellers