W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's trying to break records this year?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
If you are referring to the panties comment, you are correct, it wasn't needed, my apologies.

LMAO.....Luis called it right from the start...people like yourself would start with the nitrous comments! There is no nitrous on my car. You are free to look it over again, like you did at MIR. My car is always open.

I'm not bench racing...however the thread you created certainly is! All I asked was for you to post the slip you were referring to. Instead you wrote a bunch of stuff which doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you talking about several different track outings and grouping them all into one, idk?
See you at the track.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by lowprofile
If you are referring to the panties comment, you are correct, it wasn't needed, my apologies.

LMAO.....Luis called it right from the start...people like yourself would start with the nitrous comments! There is no nitrous on my car. You are free to look it over again, like you did at MIR. My car is always open.

I'm not bench racing...however the thread you created certainly is! All I asked was for you to post the slip you were referring to. Instead you wrote a bunch of stuff which doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you talking about several different track outings and grouping them all into one, idk?
See you at the track.
I didn't say you used nitrous. I seen your car that day and can vouch that I didn't see it either. I was just going on the things that you said seemed "odd" and explaining ways to get a car on a stock converter to launch like that. Maybe you just have a loose stock converter who knows. See you at the track.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:16 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by E55Bullet
I think there are more E's in the tens than we know of. Does anyone have an exact number or a guess?
oh ya....i know of a handful that have never posted and a few that are not on the boards...I have ran some good times in my car, but I never share.

Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
If I get into the 10's I will be happy as a dog with a bone. Seriously. many people think the EV12 is fast but it is heavy as shiet. I am shooting for 10's. I am pessimistic what can I say.
from my 2cents you already have won my friend. The car is pure awesome tens or not...mad props for that...

I will have to add, lowprofile, gotta respect your overall attitude. I even got asked a lot about your car blah blah blah and I always replied ya hes running a 800 shot and took the motor out for weight reduction. (uh you posted your mods for gods sake lol) Keep up the good work!

I just don't get why as a community we aren't supporting each other more. We have grown leaps and bounds as a platform and its just getting started.

Benz-o and amge55rocket there is no doubt in my mind that you guys will hit the tens, even if I have to come out and push!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by lowprofile; 02-07-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm not attacking you and never said you were lying. I'm admittedly curious of the claims you are making because they do not make sense, plain and simple.
You have to admit, it sounds odd that you ran the numbers you stated with all the issues which, again you pointed out. I didn't put any of those words in your mouth.
Forget about posting any of your slips...good luck at the track. Peace.

Ps. Not sure what you are trying to prove with the "pull everything out comment". I've always been completely straight forward with my weight reduction. If you are trying to imply that I could not run 10's with the seats and mufflers intact, you are completely wrong. My track time is few and far between, so when I show up, I'm there to run the best I can on that day.
There is that word again Seems like I am slowly but surely converting the whole forum, even lowpro is in on the hype
Old 02-06-2012, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm not attacking you and never said you were lying. I'm admittedly curious of the claims you are making because they do not make sense, plain and simple.
You have to admit, it sounds odd that you ran the numbers you stated with all the issues which, again you pointed out. I didn't put any of those words in your mouth.
Forget about posting any of your slips...good luck at the track. Peace.

Ps. Not sure what you are trying to prove with the "pull everything out comment". I've always been completely straight forward with my weight reduction. If you are trying to imply that I could not run 10's with the seats and mufflers intact, you are completely wrong. My track time is few and far between, so when I show up, I'm there to run the best I can on that day.
That has also been so over played too brotha, the car was by NO means gutted, just had the front passenger seat out, and catback off. Big deal to everyone that keeps bringing that up That is nothing in the big skeam of things.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
There is that word again Seems like I am slowly but surely converting the whole forum, even lowpro is in on the hype
Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Yea mang, you are spreading it around like herpes at a college dorm!

There, now I'm even sounding like you.

That was knee jerk reaction to the "receipt for his drag radials" remark. None the less, I should not have written it.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
That has also been so over played too brotha, the car was by NO means gutted, just had the front passenger seat out, and catback off. Big deal to everyone that keeps bringing that up That is nothing in the big skeam of things.
Me and BK talked yesterday and cleared the air of everything lol. Looks like this MIR outing is shaping up to be the event of the year if all goes well
I think i'm going to have my exhaust guy make some custom dumps to bolt onto the headers as well as a full exhaust too. I'm really thinking about pulling everything and going for broke and see how fast it will go. Maybe after your car in finished up we can have a big spring meet and get a bunch of the fast cars together and have some fun
Old 02-06-2012, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Me and BK talked yesterday and cleared the air of everything lol. Looks like this MIR outing is shaping up to be the event of the year if all goes well
I think i'm going to have my exhaust guy make some custom dumps to bolt onto the headers as well as a full exhaust too. I'm really thinking about pulling everything and going for broke and see how fast it will go. Maybe after your car in finished up we can have a big spring meet and get a bunch of the fast cars together and have some fun
I would love to get all the fastest e55's together. If Ahmad does a MIR track rental in late fall again, I will definitely drive up this time. I have my tow truck now, so all I would have to do is rent a trailor, and here I come

When I gutted my car, I dropped 2/10's. It would have been more because I ran full weight at Steele AL, in 40* weather at night and pulled a 11.2, then we went to Silver Dollar, gutted the car, and ran a 11.0. The weather at Silver dollar was 70* and higher DA.

LOWPRO, you still going to MIR next week?

Mine came in on the scales at 3860lbs at Silver Dollar
Old 02-06-2012, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Cool

Everything is cool now!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I would love to get all the fastest e55's together. If Ahmad does a MIR track rental in late fall again, I will definitely drive up this time. I have my tow truck now, so all I would have to do is rent a trailor, and here I come

When I gutted my car, I dropped 2/10's. It would have been more because I ran full weight at Steele AL, in 40* weather at night and pulled a 11.2, then we went to Silver Dollar, gutted the car, and ran a 11.0. The weather at Silver dollar was 70* and higher DA.

LOWPRO, you still going to MIR next week?

Mine came in on the scales at 3860lbs at Silver Dollar
I'll be there one way or another, can't miss this event! My car is in the body shop right now so I'm not sure if I will have it back in time. Anyone want some lightly used Forgestars? lol
Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
So, what is the scrap price of aluminum these days???...yikes!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

Old 02-06-2012, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
LOL...thought you might like that to start your morning!

Who the heck ever scores a Safety in a Superbowl Game.....

That's right...#91 Tuck...that's who!

Sorry for going off topic, but B-O-R would have never looked if I started a new thread. Gotcha!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
B,
what happened to your rim/car?? hope its not as bad as my rear ender fender bender!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by loungn14

from my 2cents you already have won my friend. The car is pure awesome tens or not...mad props for that...

I will have to add, lowprofile, gotta respect your overall attitude. I even got asked a lot about your car blah blah blah and I always replied ya hes running a 800 shot and took the motor out for weight reduction. (uh you posted your mods for gods sake lol) Keep up the good work!
Thanks Bro, very kind words. It takes lots of testing but surely we will get there. I have only been at it for 2 years sure wish it was shorter.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Along with Jody's Ev12 and a couple other cars we are working on right now, we are deffinetly going after some records. If we don't set some ET or speed records we for sure will set a record for most broken axles, diffs, driveshafts, etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 02-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I think I will hold the axle breaking record for a while loll. But with that much power you should be getting some record ETs and traps
Old 02-06-2012, 01:07 PM

2003 CL600 2005 745Li
Originally Posted by Speedriven
Along with Jody's Ev12 and a couple other cars we are working on right now, we are deffinetly going after some records. If we don't set some ET or speed records we for sure will set a record for most broken axles, diffs, driveshafts, etc.

Dang

Old 02-06-2012, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG

Is that Jodys car, or that SL65 you tuned last week with big snails
Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 PM

2003 CL600 2005 745Li
Is that Jodys car, or that SL65 you tuned last week with big snails

When are you joining the V12TT club ?

Old 02-06-2012, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
The very moment that Sean or Soulsearcher makes a clean pass in their SL600, I'll be forced to update my signature.

There are some VERY strong 600s out there.....
Old 02-06-2012, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...

Healthy numbers..FYI, this is not my EV12 but Marcin has been sending me some files to dial her up. I am almost positive after the revisions I am close to these numbers. MIR on the18th will tell.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Healthy numbers..FYI, this is not my EV12 but Marcin has been sending me some files to dial her up. I am almost positive after the revisions I am close to these numbers. MIR on the18th will tell.
You better keep your car full interior otherwise you're gonna need chutes!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's trying to break records this year?