MD/DC/VA Eurocharged Dyno Day!! 2/17/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
You and I should have run a heads-up grudge match on a pro tree! I think our cars are so even, it's a driver's race.

Your car is gorgeous. Pepto Bismol and all....

Hahahaha...I think we'd both end up with 10's or broken parts trying to beat one another. Without a doubt you have the drivers edge. I can only try and hope to get more out of the car many think it has it in it. Its just too long of a ride on a flatbed back to NY to be pushing it too far. Its time for me to get my own MT setup and start off early. My best run was a hot lap 6 mins after my first dr run ever of 11.23. I guess the drive back gave enough recovery from the HE. However the last run it was really showing signs of heat soak.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
Hahahaha...I think we'd both end up with 10's or broken parts trying to beat one another. Without a doubt you have the drivers edge. I can only try and hope to get more out of the car many think it has it in it. Its just too long of a ride on a flatbed back to NY to be pushing it too far. Its time for me to get my own MT setup and start off early. My best run was a hot lap 6 mins after my first dr run ever of 11.23. I guess the drive back gave enough recovery from the HE. However the last run it was really showing signs of heat soak.
Regardless of how cold it is outside and how much ice we through on the top mounts, I get 3 chances at it, that's it. After that, MPH drops, and my day is done. My first pass is usually my quickest, even after the 2 hour trip down. Actually, when I got to the track, I pulled the engine cover and the I/Cs were cool to the touch. After my 3rd run, you couldn't get near them.