W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey AKnight...didn't know you sold carbon lips on ebay...

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Evo VIII/E55 AMG
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by AKnight55
You didnt have to change the picture Gary

You are too kind. Thanks
Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Totally was aware he was going to do it and had absolutely no problem with him doing so (even sent him an additional pic that I thought had the best angle for the lip).....my 2 cents: view it as a complement, if I was selling aftermarket lips, I probably wouldnt be buying them from Gary in the first place.....everybody complains about the "MB tax" - Gary has set his brand as being the lowest price/good quality (euroteck has the highest but their prices reflect that) with great customer service which in simple business means he's working on a volume model (with the twist of good customer service), if my pics help keep volume up so the prices remain low for everyone - I have no problem with that.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by motorkas
Totally was aware he was going to do it and had absolutely no problem with him doing so (even sent him an additional pic that I thought had the best angle for the lip).....my 2 cents: view it as a complement, if I was selling aftermarket lips, I probably wouldnt be buying them from Gary in the first place.....everybody complains about the "MB tax" - Gary has set his brand as being the lowest price/good quality (euroteck has the highest but their prices reflect that) with great customer service which in simple business means he's working on a volume model (with the twist of good customer service), if my pics help keep volume up so the prices remain low for everyone - I have no problem with that.
Took it as a compliment as well.. Gary has hooked me up in the past, so I dont mind helping him out as well
Old 02-14-2012, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Evo VIII/E55 AMG
Same here!!