Old 02-16-2012, 08:03 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
2006 E55, 2006 saab 93 aero, 2010 glk 4m
Thanks Fellas for the condolences

Originally Posted by E55Dimon
Sorry bro. ****ty deal.
Thanks Dima
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Sorry to hear.. How are the cls mufflers?
The Mufflers appear to be intact Andrew but we'll see
Originally Posted by 99DirtybirdWS6
That sucks! make them pay for your header install! And make them buy you new CLS mufflers and sell me yours.
I know right, sounds tempting
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
That sucks! I feel for you brotha!
Thanks RBJ
Originally Posted by e50zero
sorry to hear that hope you are okay.
Thank you sir, I'm well for now
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Sorry to hear about the shunt! Glad you're OK.

2nd one today with an E55 involved...
Oh really? Who else got hit?
Originally Posted by FromM3toE55
sorry to hear that bro
Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by GregMB
Now THAT'S commitment!!!

In an ambulance, but still posting to the MBWorld forums ....you sir, are hardcore!

-G
I do it for ma peeps on MBworld
Originally Posted by novae500
Sorry to hear about that. Your car can get fixed. Hope your injuries arent that bad. My wife got rear ended while stopped at a stop light that was red by a lady in a Chevy Tahoe behind her. Damages came out to $4980. There was frame damage to the car. That has been fixed.

But my wife still has neck/back problems 2 months later from the accident. Finished up on PT. Day of the accident nothing. Next evening back spasm, tightness and couldnt pick up/lift our 2yr old son weighting 37lbs. Document every pain, injury you have what time, what it feels like.

You're right Nova, as much as I love my car its nothing but metal sitting on rubber in 4 corners. Thanks for the advice. I am documenting everything so far.
Originally Posted by dunwoodydtailr
Use my friend in Marietta at platinum collision, he worked on mine and another guy here on the forum....good guy his number is 404-932-3000
Thank you sir, will give him a shout soon.
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Jeez dude, are you OK? Let me know if you need anything, or if I can help anyway.
Thanks homey, I appreciate it
Originally Posted by WPOZZZ
Gotta love the play by play!

I'm glad you went to get medical attention. The best thing you can do is get some rest and you will feel it tomorrow after your body tightens up. When my CLK got rear ended 2 years ago, my body tightened up as the cop was doing the police report. However, I am older than most of you guys so the tightening up is a given. Get some pain meds and you should be ok, unless the docs find something. Go to PT as it will help, even though it is a PITA and takes time out of your day.
I feel ya sir, at first I couldn't feel anything but the more time passes the more stiffness I am starting to feel.
Originally Posted by Dirty Gremlin
My condolences on the ride.

If you make it to Chicago and still need an x-ray I can shoot you with one of the few I'm testing in my shop!

-D
Got the X-ray done but would still hit you up once I'm in the Chi.
Originally Posted by emoving
Damn, look at this. A thread where you want the COPS to show up!
You can say that again Marcus, I haven't been happier to see the cops. EMTs insisted on carting me to the hospital but I insisted they waited till the cops arrived so I give my statement before leaving.
Originally Posted by stevieg
Damn Yaw-
We were just talking a few days ago about how hard it was to get that difuser hooked up just right and in a few seconds, off it comes. Hope you are OK. Car can always get fixed.
You know my wife is a personal injury lawyer, so PM me and she can speak with you. No problems there.
As for paint, get hold of Greg or Jason at BIP and they can get you hooked up with their paint guy. He is the one that touched my car up on the front and sides as well as the calipers and did all the work on FASN8N's pieces.
If you need any help with anything, just let me know.
Good Luck.
Thanks Steven and yh I know its funny how we were just talking about the diffuser lol. I'll PM you kind sir and thanks for the heads up on Jason's paint guy. Their work looks ****.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:03 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
2006 E55, 2006 saab 93 aero, 2010 glk 4m
Finally some pics

Damage is hard to capture in the photos but here goes:
Cosmetically, looks like a new bumper, impact strip, parking sensors, diffusers, plastic tailgate cover etc.
According to Star, right rear body acceleration sensor is outta wack so I get a suspension visit workshop message on the MFD, and some shorts were detected with some of the stuff in the trunk. Besides that though, the car seems fine.

Before:

NOW

On the positive side, the 12-month-old baby in the accord behind me check out fine so I'm at least happy about that plus now people know how to securely mount their diffusers by looking at the screws sticking outta my bumper.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
I know it sounds *****ty but it is a good thing the accord was between you and the guy that did not stop. I hope you are well and everything works out OK
Old 02-16-2012, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
Nanayaw,
It pains me to read this post after seeing your beautiful ride last weekend
The positive spin is that you are ok and the damage appears minor (no trunk or quarter panel damage)
Once again, this confirms the Camry is the official car of then moron driver. Usually accidents seem to always involve a brain dead Camry or minivan driver.
Also, I would have Magnum collision in Marietta look at your car, they are top notch one of the only authorized Lamborghini and Bentley repair shops in the area.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 174 Likes on 144 Posts
SL55, S500
I was expecting a caved in car since you went to the hospital..there's barley a scratch..
Old 07-28-2012, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
Yaw,
Any update? Have not heard from you in some time. Hope all is ok....