Sponsored by:

Emoving (Marcus) banned??? What the....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2006 CL600
Originally Posted by urbamworm
He is a little harsher than the next at times but you also need to notice it is mostly toward people with idiotic questions/statements or "habitual offenders" that just get so old seeing.

He is the guy who says everything you want to but just didn't. I have found myself writing up a paragraph to some stupid stuff only to say screw it and just not hit "send" many times.

I am sure most here are on other forums and have been on them for some time and I can say it gets very tiresome seeing the same crap over and over. On another forum I am on they will destroy you if you are being a dumb noob and not searching or saying you did search when clearly you didn't. When the simplest of a search brough back info the noob was asking about it is aggravating.

This is obviously all about Turdster because Marcus has been riding his *** hard. Some people may not like it and have seen him being hard on the Turd in one of the 39 threads that Turd created in the past 2 months so they started lashing out toward Marcus like a little army, and well then emoving did some 300 style stuff and took on the army under manned and let them have it The only difference was then after the battles with the others he ended up losing in the end. Well temporarily anyway.

I agree with this completely! I myself have started typing a few retorts and then said **** it, Marcus will handle it within minutes, lol. He delivered messages in a very straight forward in-your-face kind of way and I appreciated him for that.

I would also like to say that whoever said he wasn't helpful doesn't know him one little bit. I asked him almost 2 years ago about an independent he might know to do some work for me and he not only made 4 phone calls to try and set it up, but offered me a place to stay and to hang with me for dinner or whatever while my car was being worked on. That is the kind of helpfulness you typically can't pay someone for. He does it because he wants to.

He was on probation and that should have been enough, but if he was sent messages by mods or something and reacted in a way the mods didn't like I don't know and neither do most of you who are flinging opinions. We only have half the story. I know Emoving to be a good guy and until it's proven otherwise that is my opinion. In any event though I notice that all of the people who suddenly have a problem with him never said a word before this. Now that he can't reply though, boy, look at those bollocks grow. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them, don't hide behind the interwebz.

Regards
Old 02-26-2012, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
one car at a time
I agree too that Marcus was and hopefully will be very helpful. Unfortunately many of posts show a different, more aggro persona...you can help and educate without being mean or nasty.

Originally Posted by 400RWHP
I agree with this completely! I myself have started typing a few retorts and then said **** it, Marcus will handle it within minutes, lol. He delivered messages in a very straight forward in-your-face kind of way and I appreciated him for that.

I would also like to say that whoever said he wasn't helpful doesn't know him one little bit. I asked him almost 2 years ago about an independent he might know to do some work for me and he not only made 4 phone calls to try and set it up, but offered me a place to stay and to hang with me for dinner or whatever while my car was being worked on. That is the kind of helpfulness you typically can't pay someone for. He does it because he wants to.

He was on probation and that should have been enough, but if he was sent messages by mods or something and reacted in a way the mods didn't like I don't know and neither do most of you who are flinging opinions. We only have half the story. I know Emoving to be a good guy and until it's proven otherwise that is my opinion. In any event though I notice that all of the people who suddenly have a problem with him never said a word before this. Now that he can't reply though, boy, look at those bollocks grow. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them, don't hide behind the interwebz.

Regards
Old 02-26-2012, 06:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Marcus, you meany head!

Old 02-26-2012, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Marcus does alot for this community, Timmayfest anyone? Personally, he has always been friendly and tried to help me out whenever he could.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
I posted this in the pulley thread but just realized my comment is better suited for this thread.

"I agree, the fake marine Dust-in-his-E55 should have been banned. I also think zneB-sedecreM should have been banned. Isn't there a rule against having two accounts, because I think they are the same person. Look at the screenshout and you'll see a mistake that 99% of the time only happens when using the "Back" button on the same computer to post to a forum."
Attached Thumbnails Emoving (Marcus) banned??? What the....-mjzxqhkjlo01.jpg  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by cahiil55k
I posted this in the pulley thread but just realized my comment is better suited for this thread.

"I agree, the fake marine Dust-in-his-E55 should have been banned. I also think zneB-sedecreM should have been banned. Isn't there a rule against having two accounts, because I think they are the same person. Look at the screenshout and you'll see a mistake that 99% of the time only happens when using the "Back" button on the same computer to post to a forum."
Stop mentioning me please. You are making false assumptions. Me and 'Dust-in-his-E55' are two different people. Tell the mods or owner on the site to check into it
Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by cahiil55k

Have you alerted the mods to this?
What youve posted is very "juiceh"
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
I am not hispanic so have no clue what half the stuff they are saying is when they start speaking spanish but this is what I think about all this lmao

WHAT THE ****!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Formerly: 2007 e63; 2012 GL450
Emoving is a jackass. But I am too, and I found him helpful and amusing. A bit hardcore, but who cares. Like someone said...it's the Internet. Who cares.

I hope he gets unbanned and comes back. Wouldn't be the same around here without him.

Toadster 1, Emoving 0.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG, 72' Toyota Carina, 63' Ford F100, 72' Mercedes 250c, 15' Harley Davidson Softail
I don't post much to begin with, but all of these ridiculous bans/suspensions are the main reason I'm more active on **************. I still dont understand why Marcus was penalized yet others that played a role didn't get punished. Grow up people, like others have said its the internet don't take it up the a$$.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
How much power do ported cams make over buffed?
Old 02-26-2012, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Originally Posted by GT-ER
You guys can't say he didn't ask for it. He's an ***...he always has been. He's done some good, but most of his posts are just plain rude.
That's what I've been seeing for years now.

Originally Posted by urbamworm
He is a little harsher than the next at times but you also need to notice it is mostly toward people with idiotic questions/statements or "habitual offenders" that just get so old seeing.

He is the guy who says everything you want to but just didn't. I have found myself writing up a paragraph to some stupid stuff only to say screw it and just not hit "send" many times.

I am sure most here are on other forums and have been on them for some time and I can say it gets very tiresome seeing the same crap over and over. On another forum I am on they will destroy you if you are being a dumb noob and not searching or saying you did search when clearly you didn't. When the simplest of a search brough back info the noob was asking about it is aggravating.

This is obviously all about Turdster because Marcus has been riding his *** hard. Some people may not like it and have seen him being hard on the Turd in one of the 39 threads that Turd created in the past 2 months so they started lashing out toward Marcus like a little army, and well then emoving did some 300 style stuff and took on the army under manned and let them have it The only difference was then after the battles with the others he ended up losing in the end. Well temporarily anyway.

He's been bitter and short tempered like this for years now. Maybe not all the time, but I've seen many of his posts throughout the years, and I bet most of them are negative then positive.

Personally, I don't care. There is drama everywhere you go. Fact is I bet he wouldn't act like this face to face to people. In toad's last thread, people stood up to emoving, and he didn't say much
Old 02-26-2012, 07:52 PM

2006 C55, 1995 C36
As someone who spends 95% of my time on the forum searching as opposed to posting, I can completely appreciate emoving's attitude. I have never been so lazy or inconsiderate as to expect people to spoon-feed me information that is readily available. Others can hate if they wish, personally I respect anyone who calls it as they see it...

AMG RL and motorkas, I could not agree more. Where is the parity in all of this? Insulting people's children and not so much as probation???

Good catch cahiil , do your thing Moose! (love the new sig btw!)
Old 02-26-2012, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Sometimes people take this internet drama to another level, really not worth it.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Not a single damn was given on this day. People get banned on this forum and others because of violations that go beyond the TOU and warnings. Being such, people bring this on themselves.

//end thread
Old 02-26-2012, 09:51 PM

2003 E55 AMG
posted here instead of clutch thread..

"Schwarzkopf was born in Newark, New Jersey, to Julius George Schwarzkopf and Agnes Sarah Schmidt of Germany. He attended the U.S. Military Academy at West Point[1] and graduated in March 1917."

You are lying. The rest of us who actually are in the service take offense. what year did you graduate...and which academy? then we can look it up. You roll in here and start throwing your weight around...most of us know each other fairly well and chat on a regular basis and it is painfully obvious you aren't going to get excepted any time soon. You best bet is to change your screen name and try to be a normal person and tell the truth next time.

We want emoving back! He was awesome and extremely helpful. We rather him and his usual banter over these 2 full retards who have absolutely nothing to offer besides lyes and pretending to be keyboard gangstahs.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC63s, W222 S63, W223 S580
Wow I havent been on all weekend and some crazy stuff has happened!! Bring Emoving back ASAP!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM

W211 E55, 911 turbo, 911sc, RX330
Stuff like this happens on forums all the time, and that is life. Hopefully, people learn from their time out, but most forums have a form of progressive discipline that comes into play. The progression is usually something like 1-3 day TO, 1 week TO, 1 month TO, then PermaBan. There could also be a 3 strikes and you're out policy.

Sometimes it sucks being a Mod/Admin as you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. You also can't be a total *** to people that deserve it. Yes, I am an Admin and Mod on a couple of forums.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:00 PM

2006 C55, 1995 C36
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Stop mentioning me please. You are making false assumptions. Me and 'Dust-in-his-E55' are two different people. Tell the mods or owner on the site to check into it
Regardless of whether or not you and Dust-in-his-E55 are the same person or not, I personally believe you are F.O.S. You yourself have stated that you are 22 and that your father gave you $10K to buy "your" 2006 CL65 (of which there were only 52 sold here per AMG PL) on your 21st birthday...but yet your first post in 2008 was about YOU purchasing a CL65 because of the AMG reputation...I call
Old 02-26-2012, 11:02 PM

W211 E55, 911 turbo, 911sc, RX330
Originally Posted by dre5373
Regardless of whether or not you and Dust-in-his-E55 are the same person or not, I personally believe you are F.O.S. You yourself have stated that you are 22 and that your father gave you $10K to buy "your" 2006 CL65 (of which there were only 52 sold here per AMG PL) on your 21st birthday...but yet your first post in 2008 was about YOU purchasing a CL65 because of the AMG reputation...I call
Easiest thing to do is have Admin or a Mod do an IP check.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
PM sent. If you dont know what you're talking about, close the mouth.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:20 PM

2003 E55 AMG
can a mod please run an ip chack and/or MAC check and get rid of these trolls...they are gonna have us all banned by next week...since they started talking...no good stuff is being talked about....dang.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 PM

2006 C55, 1995 C36
Lol...the only thing I've talked about has come from YOU...https://mbworld.org/forums/general-m...ml#post3193560

Do you, or do you not, state multiple times that you have a CL65 in 2008???
Old 02-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Banned

Lol...the only thing I've talked about has come from YOU...https://mbworld.org/forums/general-m...ml#post3193560

To answer your question honestly. Yes, that post is under my user name! Wow, Bingo.......However, the only problem is it was posted by a friend that signed me onto the boards.....4 damn years ago. Thanks, digging up whatever you can on me to make me look bad. You must really not like me lol. Sad really. Thank you Mr. Dre. Keep digging, you're good at it
Old 02-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned

I personally never started becoming that active on the boards until I got my CL55 in 2010. Just would research and ask questions here and there. Goodness, where is the peace and harmony

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Emoving (Marcus) banned??? What the....