W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats going on with "EUROCHARGED" ~ I thought they were reputable shop

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by cmusngi
Seriously? Your thread title has "Conclusion Jumping" written all over it. Don't even slam Grant for him posting what he said to you. It's just weird timing you would make this thread given that they officially opened their doors to their new shop 24 hours ago. You're interested in a tune from EC yet you kick them in the nuts with a crappy thread title? You could have chosen a more neutral base of words but you chose to go with thread title verbiage that had the potential for "possible customers" to maybe reconsider going with Eurocharged before even entering your thread. How hard is it to post something as easy as "Thoughts on Eurocharged?" You would gotten the same responses that you see now without you taking a backlash. Maybe you didn't mean to start a ruckess, so just carefully proof read your thread titles and posts for future references. Eurocharged is a stand up company. That's all there is to it.

Everyone at EC are stand up people and even with this horrible thread title, they'll still welcome you with open arms.

This post is brought to you by another highly satisfied Eurocharged customer.

SERIOUSLY ~~ we could do this all day long man ~~ read my reply ~
Old 04-30-2012, 07:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I've been nothing but happy with Eurocharged.
That's a big +1
Old 04-30-2012, 11:40 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Jerry and Jake are good people.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 04-30-2012, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by nysid2007
SERIOUSLY ~~ we could do this all day long man ~~ read my reply ~
~~ something ~~ wrong ~~ with ~~ your ~~ keybaord ~~??

OH and BTW Eurocharged FTW!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
i dont really get this thread but eurocharged parts went on my car and my car went faster
Old 04-30-2012, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by cmusngi
Seriously? Your thread title has "Conclusion Jumping" written all over it. Don't even slam Grant for him posting what he said to you. It's just weird timing you would make this thread given that they officially opened their doors to their new shop 24 hours ago. You're interested in a tune from EC yet you kick them in the nuts with a crappy thread title? You could have chosen a more neutral base of words but you chose to go with thread title verbiage that had the potential for "possible customers" to maybe reconsider going with Eurocharged before even entering your thread. How hard is it to post something as easy as "Thoughts on Eurocharged?" You would gotten the same responses that you see now without you taking a backlash. Maybe you didn't mean to start a ruckess, so just carefully proof read your thread titles and posts for future references. Eurocharged is a stand up company. That's all there is to it.

Everyone at EC are stand up people and even with this horrible thread title, they'll still welcome you with open arms.

This post is brought to you by another highly satisfied Eurocharged customer.

I really dont think this guy was trying to stir the pot at all (at least I hope not)..

To the OP.. Eurocharged seems to be a great company to deal with and are great people, I would recommend them for sure.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55 AMG
EC rocks, I've had nothing but great experiences from them. See my sig for the details and they've tuned my E55 3X now, and I've never had a problem.

I think this is one of those, "Consider the source..." type of things.

Alex