MIR Mercedes shootout in Nov/Dec?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
Why is that funny? You and I been talking for about 6 month or longer about me coming up. Well, hell yeah I am going to bring my wife! She is bad *** and I would hope everyone could have their wife or GF share in their same passion and sport.. Better than trying to sneak money from your spouse or partner so you can feed the addiction..
I said are you going to bring her to drive for you. Cuz you can't drive. Please show up and bring your car and run me
Old 05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
I will make this one and I WILL be staying at Claytons or Bucasas!!!!! I said I WILL biaches!!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:53 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by emoving
I will make this one and I WILL be staying at Claytons or Bucasas!!!!! I said I WILL biaches!!!!
hell ya
Old 05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I hope TTM and Lowpro come down, it will be epic.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Keep in mind that my kids greet all guests with a swift kick to the nuts. Bring a cup....
Old 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Keep in mind that my kids greet all guests with a swift kick to the nuts. Bring a cup....
No problem, remember to stock up on Peanutbutter and tell the wife she will need to stay at a friends house that night!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:30 PM
SPONSOR

No problem, remember to stock up on Peanutbutter and tell the wife she will need to stay at a friends house that night!
you do that...me and jerry will be out partying and getting stupid...
Old 05-02-2012, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by loungn14
you do that...me and jerry will be out partying and getting stupid...
aaaaaaaa....f it, i will party with you guys Someone has to keep you dipshiats out of trouble
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
SPONSOR

aaaaaaaa....f it, i will party with you guys Someone has to keep you dipshiats out of trouble
ya i got nothing...probably a good call lol
Old 05-02-2012, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Boy this is gonna be fun!! I would say I'll show y'all how to party it up but I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to keep up lol. Anyway you look at it were gonna be having some fun. Hopefully come Saturday morning we will all be able to see straight enough to drive I'm about to tell my girl I'm staying at Ahmad's and won't be home Friday night lol
Old 05-02-2012, 10:52 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Boy this is gonna be fun!! I would say I'll show y'all how to party it up but I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to keep up lol. Anyway you look at it were gonna be having some fun. Hopefully come Saturday morning we will all be able to see straight enough to drive I'm about to tell my girl I'm staying at Ahmad's and won't be home Friday night lol
**** ya...

I was thinking of coming in thurs to tune you and ahmed friday to make sure everything was 100%

and the way we go....most likely hit the track from the bar...
Old 05-02-2012, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
**** ya...

I was thinking of coming in thurs to tune you and ahmed friday to make sure everything was 100%

and the way we go....most likely hit the track from the bar...
Sounds like a plan. I might be coming to Houston a few weeks before the rental so maybe we can tune it at your place I'll keep you posted on that. A lot of work to do now with the motor........ Like I've always said "go big or go home"
Old 05-02-2012, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Might be best for the out of towners that want to party, to stay in DC. I'm closer to Pennsylvania and West Virginia, than I am to DC. I'm in the sticks, but I'll come to DC and party with my homies. BT is about 30 mins north of DC.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:01 PM
SPONSOR

Sounds like a plan. I might be coming to Houston a few weeks before the rental so maybe we can tune it at your place I'll keep you posted on that. A lot of work to do now with the motor........ Like I've always said "go big or go home"
works

Might be best for the out of towners that want to party, to stay in DC. I'm closer to Pennsylvania and West Virginia, than I am to DC. I'm in the sticks, but I'll come to DC and party with my homies. BT is about 30 mins north of DC.
sounds like a plan my friend...timmayfest part 2
Old 05-03-2012, 07:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
I will be there along with my slow 55...

And my new speeddriven kit.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I will be there along with my slow 55...

And my new speeddriven kit.
Sorry V12 equipped 55's are not allowed at this event due to the possibility of breaking records .

But..... I can't wait to line up next to that monster!!! What speed driven package did you go with? I think we should really make this an event and have a dyno day on Friday, nice evening out after that, then track on Saturday. There's gonna be some huge numbers and times put down
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ahhhhh yes, the look on your wifes face when she sees dried candle wax in the back seat of your SL the next morning with a sprinkle or two of Stripper Fairy Dust Glitter.......errrrr.....ahhhh....wait....it's a SL....ok, when she sees that on the center console with a fresh *** print about the size of my palm!

Yes, that right there is a good plan! Dont worry honey, just a bunch of gear heads heading to the track, there all geeks, nothing to worry about. Oh shiiat, hopefully she has no internet access to view pictures in threads for the following YEAR! My prediction, Rocket on stage with 10 girls ripping his cloths off as our pseudo bachelor being walked around like a dog with his own belt arond his neck as his leash! Now that is a donation I will donate too!

ya i got nothing...probably a good call lol
You know I am always down for a throw down!

*****DISCLAIMER*****
I myself have never been to a strip club and waked around like a dog with my own belt while being smacked in the *** by several hot chicks with no cloths on. I also have never had 5 people in a 996tt, one being a stripper and leaving hot wax and glitter in the back seat. These are all just things I heard could happen when multiple friends (guys) get together in a random town and go drinking.

Last edited by emoving; 05-03-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Ahhhhh yes, the look on your wifes face when she sees dried candle wax in the back seat of your SL the next morning with a sprinkle or two of Stripper Fairy Dust Glitter.......errrrr.....ahhhh....wait....it's a SL....ok, when she sees that on the center console with a fresh *** print about the size of my palm!

Yes, that right there is a good plan! Dont worry honey, just a bunch of gear heads heading to the track, there all geeks, nothing to worry about. Oh shiiat, hopefully she has no internet access to view pictures in threads for the following YEAR! My prediction, Rocket on stage with 10 girls ripping his cloths off as our pseudo bachelor being walked around like a dog with his own belt arond his neck as his leash! Now that is a donation I will donate too!

You know I am always down for a throw down!

*****DISCLAIMER*****
I myself have never been to a strip club and waked around like a dog with my own belt while being smacked in the *** by several hot chicks with no cloths on. I also have never had 5 people in a 996tt, one being a stripper and leaving hot wax and glitter in the back seat. These are all just things I heard could happen when multiple friends (guys) get together in a random town and go drinking.
Hey that weekend we're going to call this place Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Old 05-03-2012, 08:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Sorry V12 equipped 55's are not allowed at this event due to the possibility of breaking records .

But..... I can't wait to line up next to that monster!!! What speed driven package did you go with? I think we should really make this an event and have a dyno day on Friday, nice evening out after that, then track on Saturday. There's gonna be some huge numbers and times put down
You killing me!....Who has the fastest signature? Very modest of you man but I love these events as we get to see everyone.

This time I will focus in saying hello to everyone as that's how we used to do it back in the days and have a good one, last time I was more focused on getting the car down the track in one piece. I will bring my old crew from last time and a bigger BBQ grill.

In terms of the speedriven kit I am getting their Billet wheel turbo upgrade. GT30's. I have 6262's right now but those things need massive airflow to get them in their efficiency range and unfortunately these V12's dont rev all the way to 8K + like the V8's or the lambos. A smaller, faster spooling turbo will do wonders, also going with a stock stall...no more stalling.

Hope to see everyone there!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
You killing me!....Who has the fastest signature? Very modest of you man but I love these events as we get to see everyone.

This time I will focus in saying hello to everyone as that's how we used to do it back in the days and have a good one, last time I was more focused on getting the car down the track in one piece. I will bring my old crew from last time and a bigger BBQ grill.

In terms of the speedriven kit I am getting their Billet wheel turbo upgrade. GT30's. I have 6262's right now but those things need massive airflow to get them in their efficiency range and unfortunately these V12's dont rev all the way to 8K + like the V8's or the lambos. A smaller, faster spooling turbo will do wonders, also going with a stock stall...no more stalling.

Hope to see everyone there!
Mmmmm I like BBQ!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
SPONSOR

I think we should really make this an event and have a dyno day on Friday, nice evening out after that, then track on Saturday. There's gonna be some huge numbers and times put down
we are already planning on coming out thurs to tune on friday. So get on that dyno day...

We can even help sponsor this event if you guys want. I will bring girls and shirts etc, maybe even help with food or whatnot.

Im sure we can even stream it on EC.com for those who can't make it.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'05 SL65, '13 FX4 Eco
Originally Posted by AKnight55
10 hour drive, Hmm.. I might be in.. Not that my car is fast or anything. Just want to see some of the fastest benzs in the world
I would be in to go with you Andrew. Depending what I do over the summer I might bring the car.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Woohoo on a Saturday good for me. Was out of a job for 4 wks and just started new job
Old 05-03-2012, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by novae500
Woohoo on a Saturday good for me. Was out of a job for 4 wks and just started new job
Are you coming to watch or race? It's time to see what that thing can do buddy.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
I'll probably due a few runs and see how i fair. But def not lining up with you:-) Already got smoked by you that one time on 495 after we got our cars tuned.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MIR Mercedes shootout in Nov/Dec?