W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bruce @ TTM

Old 05-07-2012, 10:35 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ML63
Bruce @ TTM

I was thinking about going with the RTR pulley but someone well "Bruce" from TTM advised me to rethink it. He wasn't let's say 100% on this new pulley and to put mildly suggested I was fine where I was with pulleys.

A few members on here went on a tangent on the prices TTM charges for the things he develops. But I have never seen any failures from his products. This not an advertising ad for him just a great thank you. Some times you have to look back at the ones that save your A$$ and let them know what they have done.

Keep telling it like it is and......
THANK YOU BRUCE.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350, 2011 ML350, 2003 996TT
Bruce is a great guy to deal with. He even sent me a TTM pen with my scoops!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Roverron
I was thinking about going with the RTR pulley but someone well "Bruce" from TTM advised me to rethink it. He wasn't let's say 100% on this new pulley and to put mildly suggested I was fine where I was with pulleys.

A few members on here went on a tangent on the prices TTM charges for the things he develops. But I have never seen any failures from his products. This not an advertising ad for him just a great thank you. Some times you have to look back at the ones that save your A$$ and let them know what they have done.

THANK YOU BRUCE.

X1000

Bruce is one of the "good guys" for sure, but ends up taking a lot of cheap shots from people who don't respect what he's accomplished and what he knows.

Mark my words: One of these days you'll see a post about an E55 that burned to the ground because a poorly welded or modified "TTM copycat fuel loop" pissed fuel at high pressure onto a hot engine......

I'll never be rich enough to afford the costs of unproven parts or cheap knock-offs.

-G
Old 05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Bruce, we managed to get Big Bruce on the horn yesterday. All it took was one phone call, left a message, a 2 minute wait then we got the call back, on a SUNDAY! Bruce stands by everything he does and he is there to support YOU and not just his product. Bruce without a doubt is the FKN MAN!!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Bruce has helped me on several occasions!!!! No CEL codes with my headers, and gave me advice on what to look for as far as frame damages when my car was rear ended. I'm risk adverse when modding my car, since I cant afford a new engine, etc if i buy a part that fails or not backed by the manufacturer.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55 AMG
Bruce is 100% legit and a standup guy. I worked with him on both the scoops group buy and I'd trust him with anything E55 related.

1000X recommended.

Alex
Old 05-07-2012, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Had a half hour conversation this weeked about everyhting in general. He knows what he is talking about and this is his passion and living and not just some weekend hobby!

Greg said it best about the "copycat" fuel rails! Buyer beaware and good luck with that!
It is always nice to buy from somone or someplace that actually has a building, phone, address and business insurance!

Like I said, stick with the TTMs, Kleemanns, Eurochargeds, and Renntechs of the world!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I too have kudos for the man, although my boy Jason does all my physical work on my sled, Bruce helped me with my combo from the get go. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and I commend him big time for that, heck I have even said stupid things over the phone to him, only to be laughed at then yelled at to get me back inline.

His knowledge supersedes most on about this platform, and it shows, he built the fastest e55 in the world non nitrous with a very simple combo, namely lowpro's car. I have the utmost respect for Brendon and Bruce, they are legit.

Thanks for my new pulleys baws!!!!! I hope to see you at Timmayfest.

Last edited by chawkins2001; 05-07-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
I've had positive experiences with Bruce. He overnighted a rail and injectors for me and was on-call on a weekend to get something sorted out.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 E 450 4 matic wagon, cadilliac CTS AWD performance ,2018 VW Tiguan SUV 2006 CLS55 030pkg modded
TTM

"RIGHT ON " emoving , Bruce is the "REAL DEAL" a performance man and true car enthusiast . He knows what he's talking about and steers people down the right path when comes to modding their cars . He builds real performance parts that actually work and improve our 55 platforms. I agree with you on these other tuners Kleemann , TTM"S, Eurocharged, and Renntechs

Originally Posted by emoving
Had a half hour conversation this weeked about everyhting in general. He knows what he is talking about and this is his passion and living and not just some weekend hobby!

Greg said it best about the "copycat" fuel rails! Buyer beaware and good luck with that!
It is always nice to buy from somone or someplace that actually has a building, phone, address and business insurance!

Like I said, stick with the TTMs, Kleemanns, Eurochargeds, and Renntechs of the world!

Last edited by badm; 05-07-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by badm
"RIGHT ON " emoving , Bruce is the "REAL DEAL" a performance man and true car enthusiast . He knows what is talking about and steers people down the right path . And builds real performance parts that actually work. I agree with on these tuners Kleemann , TTM"S, Eurocharged, and Renntechs
Key words! He will have a 1 hour convrsation with you, give you advice and you don't have to buy a thing from him. Not that that is his goal, hes just a good dude. I have to same about Jerry and Jake at EC.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
What can I say that hasn't already been said? The man is a genius, he has helped me pull my head out of my *** when I was drinking the Shardul/Texas/PSC kool-aid, and forced me to switch over to the Founders IPA Mmmm Dirty Ba$terd
Old 05-07-2012, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
Originally Posted by Roverron

THANK YOU BRUCE.
Well Put -
And he has YOUR best interest in his intentions when you want to make changes to your MB.

It's like Allstate "your in good hands" when you work with Bruce.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
He's real short though, and I don't trust short people.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM

2005 SL55 AMG
Not only is he truly a great guy, he really does care about the people around him and especially his clients. I've been modding my car over the last year with Bruce. The best part is that I've been hands on with over 90% of the work. No shortcuts, no re-using nuts and bolts that are worn or stripped, just the right job every time. He takes a lot of calls from a lot of people everyday. He works a lot of hours to make sure he helps them out along with completing the projects he has in his shop. He does this not just to make a living, it's truly a desire to move our cars and mods forward to help us out, all of us. We all have a choice about who will complete our mods and where we will buy from. I can personally say, like many, Bruce's products and workmanship have spoken for themselves over the past year. Not only with my car but with many others.

We just completed a swap of my 180mm pulley to a 185mm lightweight aluminum pulley yesterday....................all I can say is "amazing". It is straight and true and the engine spools right up. 2 lbs. less weight on my crank, more boost and a tune to match it!! Great job once again TTM.

Thank you too Jeremy at OE Tuning............

Thanks as always!!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Yeah, I have an asp aluminum 195mm on the way from TTM, not that I can use it, but it will be nice to look at for now until I get my girl fixed.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Thank you for all of the kind words.

You guys are the reason why I do what I do.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by kompressede
Well Put -
And he has YOUR best interest in his intentions when you want to make changes to your MB.

It's like Allstate "your in good hands" when you work with Bruce.
+1000000000000
Old 05-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Haven't gotten anything done through Bruce but I know he's a stand up guy. Hear nothin but good things from him. If I ever make it over there, I'm definitely going to stop by and say hello!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Who's Bruce?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Certain people have left a great impression on me just by talking to them on the phone , Cory from Kleemann comes to mind right away .. and Bruce from TTM whom I had the pleasure of speaking to on the phone yesterday for the first time . I havent had the chance to work with him yet , but just through our discussion , and without him pushing to sell me anything I feel confident that I am in the right hands . Maybe its because he is a fellow New Yorker , even though I moved to Miami LOL .. but I know it is not just that . The time he took on the phone to discuss issues with me , telling me what to watch out for ..suggesting solutions... is courtesy at its best . all I can say , is that more people should learn from Bruce ... and even though I am in a different state now , I cant wait to collaborate with Bruce . Cheers Max
Old 05-24-2012, 12:55 PM

2006 E55
Bruce is the real deal, he is always there to help you out with even the smallest question. His passion and dedication for what he does far surpasses more then anyone I have ever worked with on these cars. You definatly are in good hands when working with him. He has done both a motor and transmisson swap on my car along with countless other projects and it all works flawlessly, as it should! Keep up the good work...