Sponsored by:

San Juan Island

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 AMG
San Juan Island

I may have already asked this question, but I was wondering if there were any E55 AMG's that reside between Portland and Seattle, maybe even North of Seattle.
There will be a drive to San Juan Island, from downtown Seattle, on Saturday, August 9th. I will post more details if anybody seems interested. There will be Several M3's, a few AMGs (SL, CL), and a few 911's. We're keeping it small, but diverse this time. It's actually really fun having competitors there, because you can drive each others' cars, hangout, and meet fellow enthusiats. Some say they don't want to hangout with the "Brand X croud", but when they do, they find it's really fun. They aren't from another world, or anything, they just bought the car they did for a different reason. At the end of the day, we all have very nice, and desirable cars...

I have never seen the new E55, and I've only seen a few of the older E55's, so I would love if somebody made it on this drive! Thanks!

Also, my email address is Wyatthanson05@hotmail.com, so feel free to shoot me an email.

Last edited by WyattH; 07-29-2003 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-29-2003, 04:20 PM

08 E320 Bluetec
That sounds like fun. I wish they had something like that down here. There are Porche clubs and the like but they don't do anything like that except for maybe autocross. Again that sounds like fun but too far away for me.
Attached Thumbnails San Juan Island-mvc-001x-copy.jpg  
Old 07-29-2003, 04:34 PM

C43 AMG
Well, that's a bummer that you live in AZ, but there's no reason you can't start a club or meeting group! I started these... I just get on forums and ask people to come. Some do, some don't, but it's always fun...

And you have a very beautiful car!