Sponsored by:

Random garage sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 03:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Prius because I'm green
Random garage sale

Here's some random things I'm looking to part ways with. Send a private message for pricing and pictures since there's a lot of them.

Car stuff:

Custom Bosch/Fiveo 550cc Fuel Injectors - (never used these or taken out of their original packaging)

Dads reservoir tank with internal Rule 2000 pump - Tank is 10" x 10" x 7" tall with 1" NPT fittings for outlet and 1/2" for drain
(Never used and in the original packaging, one mounting bracket is however bent up from packaging but it's not cracked, it just needs to be bent back)

VRP headers (shorty’s if you want to call them that) - The exhaust set up for this has a down pipe with 200 cell race cats and an x pipe. They connect to the stock resonator. (maybe this will help with value as this is Bassn_07's original set up before he put Floor Fab headers on)

19 inch Monarch Euro63RS wheels (matte black centers with chrome lips) – One front is bent so I’m selling the good front and both rears

19 inch Chrome SL wheels – (One of the front is bent as well. These were on the car for only two months and taken off after a pothole took out the front one)

I also have an iPhone 4s (Verizon) 32g with Apple Care for sale that I never set up or used. The warranty expires in May 2014 and has the two accidental replacements for $50.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Prices?