Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MBWorld Extended Warranty GP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 11:37 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W211 E63
So much for the warranty and finding me an AMG.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 e55 amg w/mods, 2015 GMC diesel,2016 X5 Msport
Here is how I see it. I dont think he expected that most of the members here either have a modified car or have bought the car and later modified it which the warranties arent going to cover and therefore he isnt gonna sell us a 4k warranty only to for us to find out a few months down the road that the warranty does cover diddly squat because of an ECU tune.

After all, you gotta pay to play. Whether its going to be at a dealer and pay for a warranty and try to play the game on mods. Just my 2 cents after talking with him.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:21 AM

W211 E63
Originally Posted by VegasHruby
Here is how I see it. I dont think he expected that most of the members here either have a modified car or have bought the car and later modified it which the warranties arent going to cover and therefore he isnt gonna sell us a 4k warranty only to for us to find out a few months down the road that the warranty does cover diddly squat because of an ECU tune.

After all, you gotta pay to play. Whether its going to be at a dealer and pay for a warranty and try to play the game on mods. Just my 2 cents after talking with him.
I'm not looking to modify. I'm looking for a clean AMG, which he pretty much offered to help me find. All I want is a response. If you're not going to help me or anyone else then let us know. His lack of response is really hurting whatever reputation he might have had. I wouldn't want to deal with him now.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:43 AM

2005 e55 amg w/mods, 2015 GMC diesel,2016 X5 Msport
It is also the holidays but still really no excuses to still not answer emails or messages afterall that is what his business model is based on.

Anyways, if you are looking for an AMG then in all reality you need to find it. I spent every single day for like 4 months searching ebay, cars.com, autotrader.com and even have access to dealer auctions. Countless hours texting and emails til I found the right one. In a way it was kinda fun and enjoyed the "chase".

There really arent that many that go thru the dealer auctions and the few that do I wouldnt touch so I think YOU could do about the same reseearch and finding as a dealer could. Dont GIVE UP
Old 12-29-2012, 11:38 AM

W211 E63
^ I initially gave him the benefit of doubt and said he might be on vacation as well. But then you check his profile and see that he has visited this site recently. It's just very unprofessional to not return someone's message and to keep them guessing in the dark. Like I said I'm over it.

I've been looking for months for an AMG and I will continue looking. I've had some pretty close calls but for various reasons the deal just didn't happen. I've received a lot of support from this forum which has put me in a much better position to purchasing the right AMG.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have answered HUNDREDS of emails and calls. I even hired someone else to help me try and keep up, but sometimes I just get behind.

Spaceman, I thought I did answer you on finding the car and warranty?? Or else someone is asking the exact same thing.

Do me a small favor and just re-forward with "2nd request" in the subject line. I am creating a filter now that will send all those to an urgent folder and I will get to them all this weekend.

Also, on Fidelity quotes, those cars not covered by AmTrust, I have to email my rep and wait for quote response, and sometimes it takes a little time.

Thanks, sorry for delay!

Bruce
Old 12-29-2012, 08:30 PM

W211 E63
Originally Posted by Becks Imports
I have answered HUNDREDS of emails and calls. I even hired someone else to help me try and keep up, but sometimes I just get behind.

Spaceman, I thought I did answer you on finding the car and warranty?? Or else someone is asking the exact same thing.

Do me a small favor and just re-forward with "2nd request" in the subject line. I am creating a filter now that will send all those to an urgent folder and I will get to them all this weekend.

Also, on Fidelity quotes, those cars not covered by AmTrust, I have to email my rep and wait for quote response, and sometimes it takes a little time.

Thanks, sorry for delay!

Bruce
I never received a reply via PM, email, or here. It's good to know you're still around and I wasn't the only one that was missed.

I ended up finding an AMG on my own, I will contact you for a warranty quote though. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Just sent an email!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:09 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Same here. I emailed him back in October got one response asking for VIN and other info. After I provided it to him I never heard back.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:12 AM

e63
Bruce,

Are you still around?
Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
Originally Posted by E63//AMG
^ I initially gave him the benefit of doubt and said he might be on vacation as well. But then you check his profile and see that he has visited this site recently. It's just very unprofessional to not return someone's message and to keep them guessing in the dark. Like I said I'm over it.

I've been looking for months for an AMG and I will continue looking. I've had some pretty close calls but for various reasons the deal just didn't happen. I've received a lot of support from this forum which has put me in a much better position to purchasing the right AMG.
Bruce has always been very responsive with me...Just call him...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
how much would a cl600 warranty be?
Old 02-17-2013, 11:10 PM

2007 E63 AMG Mercedes Benz
Kami u got too many cyls I think he said no v12s,to the rest hope it works out...
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53 PM

e63
Originally Posted by cij911
Bruce has always been very responsive with me...Just call him...
Called him.

thx
Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 PM

2004 E55 AMG
BRUCE! hey, its Ian, bought the Allroad from ya in April....though sold it to purchase an E55. Funny to see you on here....will have to hit you up sometime about the warr.