Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Tune TTM Vs. Flash Tune.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E63
As for the ARH system...Well you do not see many of them around now do you...and if you do what happens when you turn the steering wheel ?
I have one and yes if you turn the wheel hard and give 100% throttle the left side headers will rub the knuckle slightly. The system fit fine and doesn't leak except maybe a miniscule amount at the end of the mid pipes which is an easy fix if you aren't completely helpless. Yes it would have been nice to see the system come with some better connectors, maybe v-band would have been nice. The only modification for fitment is stretching of the O2 sensors which takes about 2 hours with a soldering gun and shrink wrap, maybe less time if I didn't keep forgetting to put the shrink wrap on before I soldered. Just a heads up guys, you can't shrink wrap if you forget to put the sleeve on before you solder. Damn I did it like 4-5 times.

When I realized the rubbing under full load in a sharp turn was from my headers (yes it took me while to figure out what it was) i called ARH and the guy i spoke with over there said he will send me a new left side header that has been redesigned to clear the knuckle or i can send mine in and he could adjust them to clear.

I have no complaints about my ARH headers other than the price, but that's everything on these cars.