W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Believe this post is a more a heads up/ Buyer beware, dont let this happen to you and i will take action, but not disclose exactly what i will be doing for all to know.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:57 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by novae500
Believe this post is a more a heads up/ Buyer beware, dont let this happen to you and i will take action, but not disclose exactly what i will be doing for all to know.
Exactly!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
If OP didnt post at all.
How many of use will still be in the dark and still be blowin TTM Streamers and wearing TTM party hats? (i think only Hulk has these items)
I think i can speak for myself as well as others this took me by surprise......correct???? I honestly thought that TTM was a good outfit.
Bruce's silence on this thread is incredible, even worse i know he has referenced this thread in texts to others and he's not interested in responding to the OP in this thread.

It always sucks when someone else has your money, its happened to all of us in some sort of negotiation, deal, or agreement. You then realize you made a mistake and now someone else has the upperhand. NOw your on the other side of the negotiation table. $18k is a lot of cake for one person and its a shame that its gone to someone's overhead and the money is pretty much pissed away. But $18K is not a lot for a business to absorb and dry up pretty quickly, even if Bruce used the money.

Thanks you to the OP for coming out with this information. Other than the Fuel Rail and Over Priced Scoops, what else did these guy do? Do you really think Patents were pending on his products?

Remember not too long ago when we jumped all over Fabtech for ripping off Bruce's parts? That was pretty bad and it divided many forum users here. Now the guy I and many others were defending is not any different than they guy we jumped all over and forced his exit.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
this bruce guy is a piece of s hit end of story.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
I am confused why someone hasn't visited the shop yet.

Isn't TTM in New York? I know we have quite a few New York folks on the board. .. maybe someone should visit the shop and see what's up? Maybe it burned down?
Old 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
1000Hp Diesel Trucks, 2019 E63s
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
I am confused why someone hasn't visited the shop yet.

Isn't TTM in New York? I know we have quite a few New York folks on the board. .. maybe someone should visit the shop and see what's up? Maybe it burned down?
You shouldn't have said that, now Bruce is going to try and commit insurance fraud because it "burned down".
Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by moosejaw
If OP didnt post at all.
How many of use will still be in the dark and still be blowin TTM Streamers and wearing TTM party hats? (i think only Hulk has these items)
I think i can speak for myself as well as others this took me by surprise......correct???? I honestly thought that TTM was a good outfit.
Bruce's silence on this thread is incredible, even worse i know he has referenced this thread in texts to others and he's not interested in responding to the OP in this thread.

It always sucks when someone else has your money, its happened to all of us in some sort of negotiation, deal, or agreement. You then realize you made a mistake and now someone else has the upperhand. NOw your on the other side of the negotiation table. $18k is a lot of cake for one person and its a shame that its gone to someone's overhead and the money is pretty much pissed away. But $18K is not a lot for a business to absorb and dry up pretty quickly, even if Bruce used the money.

Thanks you to the OP for coming out with this information. Other than the Fuel Rail and Over Priced Scoops, what else did these guy do? Do you really think Patents were pending on his products?

Remember not too long ago when we jumped all over Fabtech for ripping off Bruce's parts? That was pretty bad and it divided many forum users here. Now the guy I and many others were defending is not any different than they guy we jumped all over and forced his exit.
Well said
Old 07-02-2013, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Originally Posted by PACougar
You shouldn't have said that, now Bruce is going to try and commit insurance fraud because it "burned down".
Old 07-02-2013, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
If OP didnt post at all.

Lets not forget Bruce's "special" injectors.

It was funny when someone asked Hulk to explain the difference in his injectors and he couldnt do so.. Classic
Old 07-02-2013, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Speaking of, where is the "Hulk"? Still stroking that Bruce guy's ego..?
Old 07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
If OP didnt post at all.

+2
Old 07-02-2013, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by AKnight55
It was funny when someone asked Hulk to explain the difference in his injectors and he couldnt do so.. Classic
It was even funnier when you paid $1300 for a shop to paint your bumper.
To the OP your not alone on the forum in wasting your money...see above.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
I think it was $1600?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As well as filling the parktronic holes and all the necessary support parts for the bumper since I sold them with the oem bumper, so not really just to paint it.. Got to pay to play right..

Do you really want to talk about funny things?
Old 07-02-2013, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
Originally Posted by djrabbi
I think it was $1600?
Damn!!

I paid $400 for Paint, relocate PDC sensors, and perfect install from the guys that do the work for many of the dealers in San Diego: Oscar Mac <-recommended

Denroll is getting his done this week. I could see $500 or $600 from a not-so-nice shop.. but holy moley. That is whack!!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55, 11 second truck, ducati streetfighter 1098
to the OP i hope you get your money back.

Im sure he got the money, blew it, and now cant pay for the parts or refund it. seen this happen with other shops.. I knew he was a rip off from the start. Ive got a really good idea of how much it costs to make things and some of these companies, TTM being near the top, are absolutely ridiculous at what they charge. but the sheeple followed so why not charge it i guess. i found it funny at the start of this thread the people to defend bruce considered him their friend. of course your not going to think he is wrong and im sure he treated you better. all i know is i would have not bought anything from him previously and now i sure as **** wont buy anything from him...
Old 07-02-2013, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by AKnight55
As well as filling the parktronic holes and all the necessary support parts for the bumper since I sold them with the oem bumper, so not really just to paint it.. Got to pay to play right..

Do you really want to talk about funny things?
Whats even funnier is when you use to swing off fabtechs nutsac on his every thread and Ive heard through a good source that finally some good sense was knocked into you.

Save the funny stuff for PSC bc we (as in more than one person) got more swine child pictures to put up for everyone's amusement.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What was this good sense that was so called knocked into me? Id love to know

Your nothing but drama are you man. Do you ever stop worrying about others and worry about yourself?

Wow, you search for pictures of me online.. Thats funny ****

Last edited by AKnight55; 07-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon
Moosejaw/Aknight55: Both of you are great contributors to this forum. Ok, so you disagree a lot and there is nothing wrong with that. But, if you would, please allow this thread to stay on the OPs topic.

OP: I commend you for speaking up. I was hoping TTM/Bruce would have spoken up by now, but that is not to be.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG EC Stage 5 Beast / ESS S/C E92 M3
Stop it you two...

AK - It was prolly something I said & you already know that.

Moose - Everyone knows... com on man!

I was once a "Craptech" bandwagon guy too & I learned my lesson as have many others. Steve is a POS and anyone that wants to dispute that can PM me anytime & I will enlighten you but I am tired of it & you two are both good peeps IMO & since I have talked to both of you on many occasions I think that I am entitled to that opinion! We are all big boys and I really wish we could end this carnage once & for all.

Let the rebuttal begin...
Old 07-02-2013, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If what he is mentioning was our conversations, then yes you did really show me what kind of operation Steve is/was running. Its funny how im a "nutswinger" when all I bought from him was a heat exchanger, when in reality he didnt really make anyway. Yet Moose has more FTP parts on his car than I, yet hes not a nutswinger of course.

Threatening with posting pictures of me online? seriously..
Old 07-02-2013, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I want to see if someone can find pictures of me online
Old 07-02-2013, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
You are such an idiot Pigboy, i had a conversation with someone else. You were Fabtechs biggest nutswinger on PSC. We all know it
However i now think you just do it bc you like to waste your time at home and annoy the **** out of us.
I dont know you contribute anything to the forum, but you like to stir up a bunch of slop
I know you do it on other forums too and thats a fact so shut the f87k up. Tell us how many usernames you have pigboy?

You have a heat exchanger, i have a fuel rail, they both equate to one part. And ive regretted buying them ever since. You have hooves count

Last edited by moosejaw; 07-02-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
I apologize for getting so aggravated with fellow forum members
Aknight brings out the worse in me
I truly hate the kid. Yes thats no exaggeration ....
Old 07-02-2013, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I apologize for getting so aggravated with fellow forum members
Aknight brings out the worse in me
I truly hate the kid. Yes thats no exaggeration ....
Hey, I still want to see if you can find a picture of me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.