Join us if you have also been ripped off by Bruce of TTM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 06:47 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
03 W211 E55
Join us if you have also been ripped off by Bruce of TTM

Hello fellow forum members

This is one thread I thought I would never have to put on these forums but here goes:

A couple of us victims that have been ripped off by Bruce of TTM have decided to join forces and combine our time, efforts and more importantly money to get back our $$$'s that Bruce of TTM has decided to keep for his own use or the use of his business TTM, and not provide us with the products/service or a refund that one would expect and legally deserve...I personally believe Bruce's actions are illegal and if he is a director of TTM which I will find out soon enough he may possibly be imprisoned for such fraudulent activity...yes this is a case of fraudulent activity if he was in Australia. I am not from the USA so I will leave it to the lawyers to advise whether the laws are similar to where I am from and where it is relatively in-expensive to send someone bankrupt should they not pay a bill or refund an amount of money such as in at least one of our group members cases. Criminal and fraudulent activity should not be tolerated on these forums.

So if you have been shafted/ripped off or burnt by the actions of Bruce of TTM please PM me your details and join us in a group effort to make Bruce either refund the monies owing and apologise to all and everyone of us or we will proceed to make him pay for this matter one way or another. I understand some of you may very well be seeking a full refund and some of you are seeking revenge and I hope our combined actions will achieve this particular outcome.

If you are a lawyer and you are located in the US feel free to contact me and we as a group may decide to in fact use your services.

Regards,

OZZYAMG

Last edited by OZZYAMG; 06-24-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63, LS600
You should be trying to find out about the people who currently have cars in Bruce's shop or have parts on order with Bruce. I saw a thread about 2 weeks ago that is now gone where someone had a car in Bruce's shop and was going to pull it to go to another shop because Bruce wasn't answering phones or messages etc.

It seems like a lot of people are about to be out a lot of money with Bruce. It doesn't sound to goo for current customers, be careful and make sure that the parts you are expecting to get are ordered. I wouldn't pay for anything up front right now until he gets everything straightened up.

I hope for everyone else that he get's his life back in order so that he can get his customers taken care of. If you get caught on the wrong side of this you may end up with a car locked in a shop that you won't have access to. look at what just happened with Evosport.......
Old 06-24-2013, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
Originally Posted by Jshinone
look at what just happened with Evosport.......

What happened?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63, LS600
Originally Posted by G_Money
What happened?
They closed the doors on their place and some people lost a lot of the parts that they had and could not get in the shop to get their cars and property out. When these things happen they tend to happen pretty fast and I would suggest that people that have their cars at TTM keep a close watch on the their property. Also, a lot of people paid for parts and they will never see their money or their parts. Evosport was taking peoples money for orders right up until the end and you would have to assume that they knew what was coming.

It would seem if Bruce does not answer calls, emails or private messages, he is probably avoiding a lot of people. That just translates into trouble.

Horsepower Freaks just closed their doors too so it may be a trend in the industry right now that a lot of things are catching up to people.