Source for small replacement parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
Source for small replacement parts

Well after about a year of searching I finally got my hands on an '04 E55 in Black Opal Metallic w/ 2-tone blue and gray interior today. 71k on the clock and it's in great shape other than a couple minor items that i would like to address. The first is the center console. It is the old-style clamshell, and the locking tab on the passenger side clamshell door has had it's wooden veneer piece broken off. The other issue is the pedals. Some of the black rubber cleats have fallen out of the brake and gas pedal, and there is no cover on the emergency brake. What is the go-to vendor for these types of items around here? I was also thinking about getting the AMG hood and trunk emblems to replace my stars, is there a good source for these as well or is my best bet eBay? Also, who is the best to get OEM style wheels from? The ones on it look like they are from W218 CLS63 and i'm not sure that i exactly love them. I was thinking maybe W211 E63 style.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 e55 amg
Look in the classified section and see if anyone is parting out a e55 or try ebay