Sponsored by:

Gains with Dyno Tune - 07 E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E63
Gains with Dyno Tune - 07 E63

Just wanted to share a bit of knowledge. I have always wanted to get my 07 E63 dyno tuned but never managed to get the time or Jeremy"s (OE Tuning) schedule to match. I have had an OE Tuning Stage 2 tune for over a year now and have really liked it but always wondered if there was a bit more power on the table with custom dyno tuning as opposed to my "canned" tune. Well,... there was more power! Here are the results from last Friday dyno tune at Autowave in Huntington Beach:
[IMG]
[/IMG]

My Mods:
AFE Pro Filters
ROW Airbox Mod
Brisk Spark Plugs
ARH Longtube Headers with 300 Cell Cats
ARH X-Pipe
Vibrant UltraQuiet Resonator (to keep it quiet)
OE TUNE for 91 octane Cali gas

Overall Jeremy was able to squeeze out more torque and HP from dyno tuning. Very Happy with the results.... Unfortunately, I do not have a baseline dyno run before my modifications. Cheers!
Old 12-24-2013, 12:12 PM

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 E63s 1993 mazda rx7 on Boost
he also tuned my E63 but I made more WHP

I think I made 471 with stock air filters and Kleeman headers and 2. 3/4 piping back to resonator.Everything else stock. He said I should pick up about 5-8 with filters air box mod and the intake flaps removed.
I been a a few stock E63 and they feel so lazy compare...
I will look for my Dyno sheet..
Jeremy should remember me I broke is ECU adapter during tuning in NY
Old 12-24-2013, 12:38 PM

2007 E63
Originally Posted by sunil517
I think I made 471 with stock air filters and Kleeman headers and 2. 3/4 piping back to resonator.Everything else stock. He said I should pick up about 5-8 with filters air box mod and the intake flaps removed.
I been a a few stock E63 and they feel so lazy compare...
I will look for my Dyno sheet..
Jeremy should remember me I broke is ECU adapter during tuning in NY
Unfortunately there are direct comparisons with dyno numbers because of two different dyno machines. Just wanted to show the difference a dyno tune made over a "canned" tune. I know a lot more power could be had if I replaced my 300 cell CATs with straight pipes pipes and ditched my extra resonators but the noise is a bit loud for me. Just wanted other E63 owners to consider dyno tuning to get the most from the engine.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:03 PM

2008 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by BMCINSD
Just wanted to share a bit of knowledge. I have always wanted to get my 07 E63 dyno tuned but never managed to get the time or Jeremy"s (OE Tuning) schedule to match. I have had an OE Tuning Stage 2 tune for over a year now and have really liked it but always wondered if there was a bit more power on the table with custom dyno tuning as opposed to my "canned" tune. Well,... there was more power! Here are the results from last Friday dyno tune at Autowave in Huntington Beach:
[IMG]
[/IMG]

My Mods:
AFE Pro Filters
ROW Airbox Mod
Brisk Spark Plugs
ARH Longtube Headers with 300 Cell Cats
ARH X-Pipe
Vibrant UltraQuiet Resonator (to keep it quiet)
OE TUNE for 91 octane Cali gas

Overall Jeremy was able to squeeze out more torque and HP from dyno tuning. Very Happy with the results.... Unfortunately, I do not have a baseline dyno run before my modifications. Cheers!
do you have any idea what your e63 was making stock because some people are claiming they only make 380 rwhp