Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
My MAN!! LOL

Originally Posted by jrcart
You are not lying. You have always hated nitrous, I can attest to that, you would bust my ***** back when I was running it like 4 years ago lol.
Honestly... I am shocked by its potential for huge instant power, & must be truthful liking Stephens old heavy 4 door w220 s600 running 10.50 @133-34 on 150 shot some 8 odd yrs ago but purely as a novelity due to giant 4500+ lb 4 door sedan running that fast/quick NOT "ohh jesus I've finally broke the world record for the fastest" (whatever car you have etc)

My problem is any platform can run nitrous into low ten's & even 9's 8's etc etc it's NO longer special or uniquely fetching these super low 1/4 ET's being an MB or whatever car you have, it's considered cheating by a majority of racers, IE "where's the hidden bottle" arguement will never die as folks know its the simplist way to go fast for relatively little $$ vs bigger blowers etc etc..
Old 03-27-2014, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Originally Posted by Thericker
My problem is any platform can run nitrous into low ten's & even 9's 8's etc etc it's NO longer special or uniquely fetching these super low 1/4 ET's being an MB or whatever car you have, it's considered cheating by a majority of racers, IE "where's the hidden bottle" arguement will never die as folks know its the simplist way to go fast for relatively little $$ vs bigger blowers etc etc..

It's gonna snow this summer.... because I am 100% in agreement with you on this one

There's just something to be said about a car going that fast on all motor/boost.

Last edited by ArmoE55; 03-27-2014 at 03:29 PM.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by moosejaw
I would take the words over people I consider my freinds over some young twenty somethings out of California that have the ***** to post that BS on their instagram and fb. Thats all im saying!

And I honestly dont know Ahmad personally but if Wesitec were more than partially responsible for BlackBenz's success, dont you think Ahmad would have posted it in his thread?
Ahmad obviously texted Wesitec a photo of the slip right away, do you think they pulled that photo of Ahmad's time slip out of their azzes?...what further proof do you need?????
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Here is Weistec's Facebook page claiming the tune was theirs too.

https://www.facebook.com/Weistec

Last edited by PetroC63; 03-27-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by 305-E55
Funny how you had to go back to MY thread and look the info over as you just edited your original post and tried to look for something "misleading".. You can try all you want to discredit my 10.39 pass but the numbers simply do NOT lie!! This will be my last post about this subject on Blackbenz's thread as I don't want to clutter his post with your hating..
Take it how you want.. Not hating on you? Just Nitrous.. Yes lets respect Ahmads 1/4 record here..

305-e55 I do respect your ambition etc & still consider your new PB cool news, it's just not in same ballpark when you do it off the bottle inmop
Old 03-27-2014, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Thericker
Honestly... I am shocked by its potential for huge instant power, & must be truthful liking Stephens old heavy 4 door w220 s600 running 10.50 @133-34 on 150 shot some 8 odd yrs ago but purely as a novelity due to giant 4500+ lb 4 door sedan running that fast/quick NOT "ohh jesus I've finally broke the world record for the fastest" (whatever car you have etc)

I get what you are saying. A non-nitorus run is far more impressive than a nitrous run. However, I don't quite consider it cheating, if the car runs the time it runs the time. Nitrous is available to everyone so if one guy uses it and one guy chooses not to and the guy that chooses not to loses he LOSES! I see both sides of the argument having used nitorus in the past.

Let's put it this way, if anyone gets close to my world record times and I think I have run the best times I am going to run I will be hooking a bottle up and finding another 4/10ths lol.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
delete

Last edited by novae500; 03-27-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by PetroC63
Here's is Weistec's Facebook page claiming the tune was theirs too.

https://www.facebook.com/Weistec
Then you know what, it is 100% a Weistec tune, those guys do not lie. If they are claiming it's theirs it is THEIRS. I have not even spoken to them about it and I know them well enough that is they are claiming it's their tune it is their tune.

Anyone brave enough for some friendly wagers on the topic at hand? Talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth's are. Let's get to the bottom of this, shall we? Any takers?
Old 03-27-2014, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Just found out from the man, Ahmad himself. Jerry was the one that tuned it. Congrats EC and Ahmad.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
I get what you are saying. A non-nitorus run is far more impressive than a nitrous run. However, I don't quite consider it cheating, if the car runs the time it runs the time. Nitrous is available to everyone so if one guy uses it and one guy chooses not to and the guy that chooses not to loses he LOSES! I see both sides of the argument having used nitorus in the past.

Let's put it this way, if anyone gets close to my world record times and I think I have run the best times I am going to run I will be hooking a bottle up and finding another 4/10ths lol.
It is entertaining watching you and BC(maybe someone else too) go back and forth... only because we see how far the bar can go, given the stars aligning for the car, builders, drivers and owners... many props to you and the rest of the guys that travel down this path! Not sure I could take it as far as you gentlemen
Old 03-27-2014, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
I would be blowing smoke up weistecs behind if i funded their operations.
So i cant really blame JRCart for embellishing the facts
Old 03-27-2014, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 55fanatic
It is entertaining watching you and BC(maybe someone else too) go back and forth... only because we see how far the bar can go, given the stars aligning for the car, builders, drivers and owners... many props to you and the rest of the guys that travel down this path! Not sure I could take it as far as you gentlemen
Thanks man. Ahmad and I have been pushing each other for 5 years. He beat me to the 10's, I beat him to the 9's now we are looking for the 8's. He never gives up and I respect him for that. Gotta have competition otherwise we would all be running around in 12 second or slower cars...
Old 03-27-2014, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I would be blowing smoke up weistecs behind if i funded their operations.
So i cant really blame JRCart for embellishing the facts
Care to place a wager on who's tune is in that car?

I know s#!t that would make your head spin.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Good job, Ahmad! I bet that was a fun ride, man...

Sorry I couldn't be there with you to see it.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:55 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Thanks man. Ahmad and I have been pushing each other for 5 years. He beat me to the 10's, I beat him to the 9's now we are looking for the 8's. He never gives up and I respect him for that. Gotta have competition otherwise we would all be running around in 12 second or slower cars...
right on the money.... I said the same thing to Ahmad this am...

I could care less about who and what, the bottom line is that it is awesome seeing someone who worked so hard finally achieve what he is hoping for. The same way it's cool to see you pushing limits like you do.

And fwiw, the blowers are not paperweights... great piece of work. I would run one on my car..
Old 03-27-2014, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Ummmm, he is running a Weistec blower I thought??
You knew weistec left him with no tune. Eurocharged tuned it since they couldn't!

Just because someone has kleeman headers doesn't make it kleeman's an record

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 03-27-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Care to place a wager on who's tune is in that car?

I know s#!t that would make your head spin.
how would i know whos telling the truth and whos not
for instance i know you claimed that ahmad texted that photo to Weistec
I happen to know they took it from his instagram page

So whos right? Why do you like to bet so much? Does it make you feel better?
Are you that much of an ***?

I doubt anything you say bc i believe you are heavily invested in Weistec so therfore your opinion is biased
Old 03-27-2014, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Its running a weistec blower bc of someone else. Otherwise it's a paperweight. Or you could say this is the first time the right hardware got someone into the 10s.
If your memory serves you correct, BB was left high and dry and someone else had to fix it. Its inappropriate not to give credit where its due.

And oh i think you do know who tuned the car but well keep that a secret.
We'll said!
Old 03-27-2014, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Paperweight? That paperweight managed to get my CLK deep into the 9's......Just sayin
Your money got you to 9s. Weistec would be nothing without you

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 03-27-2014 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
I would take the words over people I consider my freinds over some young twenty somethings out of California that have the ***** to post that BS on their instagram and fb. Thats all im saying!

And I honestly dont know Ahmad personally but if Wesitec were more than partially responsible for BlackBenz's success, dont you think Ahmad would have posted it in his thread?
Ahmad obviously texted Wesitec a photo of the slip right away, do you think they pulled that photo of Ahmad's time slip out of their azzes?...what further proof do you need?????
They took it off Instagram like everyone does. I was the first one to post it.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Much respect to Ahmad. The guy is an OG, he deserves every minute of his glory. Big congrats homie!!!!
Old 03-27-2014, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I doubt anything you say bc i believe you are heavily invested in Weistec so therfore your opinion is biased
Heavily invested??? I have no professional ties with Weistec whatsoever. I asked them to build me the fastest Mercedes in the world and they delivered. They are hands down the best tuners out there and by the looks of my results from Texas motorplex last Friday night the rest of the MB tuning world is about 1.3 seconds off the pace of the leaders.

I have NEVER said a bad thing about Eurocharged and both Jerry and Jake will attest to that I am sure, they are one of the few remaining reputable tuners out there. So if you are taking my posts as anti-Eurocharged you are dead wrong my friend. I just have access to information that you do not, that's all I am going to say at this point.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Heavily invested??? I have no professional ties with Weistec whatsoever. I asked them to build me the fastest Mercedes in the world and they delivered. They are hands down the best tuners out there and by the looks of my results from Texas motorplex last Friday night the rest of the MB tuning world is about 1.3 seconds off the pace of the leaders.

I have NEVER said a bad thing about Eurocharged and both Jerry and Jake will attest to that I am sure, they are one of the few remaining reputable tuners out there. So if you are taking my posts as anti-Eurocharged you are dead wrong my friend. I just have access to information that you do not, that's all I am going to say at this point.
Maybe you should take all your money and shove it down your piehole.
Yada yada yada............ you know so much......groan go back to the C63 section where your audience ....edit....still adores you

Last edited by moosejaw; 03-27-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: rub it in once more
Old 03-27-2014, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate

This^^^^
Old 03-27-2014, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Whoa! Just like the old days...Jrcart talking smack and laying down bets in Ahmad's glory thread! If Ahmad said the last person to tune his car was EC then that carries more weight than a Weistec post on FB...period!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Congrats Blackbenz!