W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Anyone want to donate a 55k motor in the name of science?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2014 | 01:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Some people seem to think that people don't give free stuff to try to better the platform. I don't understand. I do it. All my friends with other cars are always helping each other out. Majority of the people here are not like that. And they assume the worst out of everything. It's a shame because I think the AMG aftermarket performance as a whole suffers from the lack of comradery. I don't see why these cars aren't much much faster by now
Originally Posted by sk8erjosh09
I've pretty much given away all of my crap. All the parts I do sell, are dirt cheap. By helping people out, usually they'll return the favor. So it's typically worth it in the end.

What's funny about the lack of serious modders is all the swap questions I get, they actually turn down the whole thing because I charge $1500 for an ECU lol. It's like, really? You're willing to spend ton's more than that on parts, and spend tons of hours in labor, but my fully factory ECU is too much? Lmao. That's another reason Mercedes modders in general aren't faster. It seems like almost everyone that owns a Merc thinks everything should be handed to them, when 99% of them haven't done a damn thing to better the possibilities of any Mercedes.

Glad you got a block man, can't wait to see you run 9's.
It's just a nice gesture... there are good people, and then their are people like the above clowns. Pretty sure if you have been in cars long enough, and aren't a tool, you have been on the receiving end or giving end of parts at one time or another
Old 04-28-2014 | 01:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
It's just a nice gesture... there are good people, and then their are people like the above clowns. Pretty sure if you have been in cars long enough, and aren't a tool, you have been on the receiving end or giving end of parts at one time or another
Agreed
Old 04-28-2014 | 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

W221
All in all, I'm happy for you bud...You didn't get hurt, and now with a built motor, you can go for more power without having to stress too much on another boom. I don't have a motor, but if you buy my car, it comes with the motor you're lookin for.
Old 04-28-2014 | 07:57 PM

2005 C55 black on black aka DVS C55, 2007 C230 sport silver on black for the boss
If you need a hand hit me up
Old 04-28-2014 | 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SLK55 AMG - Renntech Supercharged
Wow, good luck on the rebuild and congrats on results so far.
Old 04-28-2014 | 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Haters gonna hate. Ahmad is a class act 100% and has done more for/with this platform than anyone I know. He's helped me many times and was there helping me build my car for almost a week at 1am every night before I ran 10.51. We've helped each other countless times that's what it's all about.
Old 04-29-2014 | 09:13 AM

2019 E 450 4 matic wagon, cadilliac CTS AWD performance ,2018 VW Tiguan SUV 2006 CLS55 030pkg modded
Congrats on your 10.09 et , I know you could have dipped into the 9's with that motor with a better tune like you said. Blackbenz your the real deal when it come to pushing the 55k envelope. Your definitely right about certain aspects negative of the benz tuner crowd compared to other car groups and those groups have haters too . Their's way to much hating and lying and bad advance and ripping people off on parts on this site . If I had a extra motor I'd donate to the cause . Their's only a handful of genuine car enthusiasts on this forum and we all know who they are..
Old 04-29-2014 | 09:52 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
All in all, I'm happy for you bud...You didn't get hurt, and now with a built motor, you can go for more power without having to stress too much on another boom. I don't have a motor, but if you buy my car, it comes with the motor you're lookin for.
Thanks man Haha If you're selling a CLK BS let me know.
Originally Posted by EDgineered
If you need a hand hit me up
I think I've got it under control but thanks
Originally Posted by Grip Grip
Wow, good luck on the rebuild and congrats on results so far.
Thank you
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Haters gonna hate. Ahmad is a class act 100% and has done more for/with this platform than anyone I know. He's helped me many times and was there helping me build my car for almost a week at 1am every night before I ran 10.51. We've helped each other countless times that's what it's all about.
Thanks I remember those long nights but it paid off! At least until the faulty pulley came off. That would have been a 9 second pass or at least real close!
Originally Posted by badm
Congrats on your 10.09 et , I know you could have dipped into the 9's with that motor with a better tune like you said. Blackbenz your the real deal when it come to pushing the 55k envelope. Your definitely right about certain aspects negative of the benz tuner crowd compared to other car groups and those groups have haters too . Their's way to much hating and lying and bad advance and ripping people off on parts on this site . If I had a extra motor I'd donate to the cause . Their's only a handful of genuine car enthusiasts on this forum and we all know who they are..
Thanks. I would just throw another stock motor in there again and hit the 9 but I don't want to risk hitting the wall at any given time again lol. Yea I agree with you. Instead of helping each other out many people tend to try to hold you back or bring you down. Guess they feel that if they can't do it nobody else should either. Thanks for the compliment
Old 04-29-2014 | 09:56 AM

W212 E63 AMG S Model
Originally Posted by Joncl
So does that mean that every time someone blows up an engine because he was trying to bring it to the limit that they should have an engine donated to them? If that's the case then everyone would be spraying their cars tomorrow. Bottom line you gotta pay to play. This way it's let him play but if it breaks let's all chip in, give me a break dude.
Are you kidding me?! Nobody is asking you to pay for anything. If you don't have anything to contribute, shut up and keep moving!

Forum members often forget how valuable information is... there are guys out here that go out of their way to mod the hell out of their car and post their findings (in details with pictures and all that) so that when you do the same, you know what NOT to do. That in itself, could save you thousands. The OP here is not coming here and begging for donations or asking anyone individually for a block, and at this point it doesn't even matter because he stated that he purchased one already.
Old 04-29-2014 | 10:12 AM

E55
Haha
So he paid his own block does he deserve a medal or trophy? You guys are nuts man, guys that have blown their engines have bought their own replacements why should he get a pass? What a joke dude. Oh and by the way blackbenz, I have read up on all that faulty pulley stuff that you claim and there's a few guys running that RTR pulley with no issues but, you have had issues with almost all dealings, give me a break man lol
Old 04-29-2014 | 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 Cls63s AMG
Originally Posted by Joncl
Haha
So he paid his own block does he deserve a medal or trophy? You guys are nuts man, guys that have blown their engines have bought their own replacements why should he get a pass? What a joke dude. Oh and by the way blackbenz, I have read up on all that faulty pulley stuff that you claim and there's a few guys running that RTR pulley with no issues but, you have had issues with almost all dealings, give me a break man lol
dude get a life and get out of his thread... as you can see no one gives a sh!it what you say or have to offer... do everyone a favor and move along.
Old 04-29-2014 | 11:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by efiftyfizzle
Are you kidding me?! Nobody is asking you to pay for anything. If you don't have anything to contribute, shut up and keep moving!

Forum members often forget how valuable information is... there are guys out here that go out of their way to mod the hell out of their car and post their findings (in details with pictures and all that) so that when you do the same, you know what NOT to do. That in itself, could save you thousands. The OP here is not coming here and begging for donations or asking anyone individually for a block, and at this point it doesn't even matter because he stated that he purchased one already.
Unfortunately these haters don't really do anything but hate anyway. I guess he hasn't noticed that I've got him on ignore lol
Originally Posted by berti_00
dude get a life and get out of his thread... as you can see no one gives a sh!it what you say or have to offer... do everyone a favor and move along.
Exactly! I'm going to start a new thread with info of na 55 vs 55k and why the 55k should be stronger. Maybe the trolls will stay out of that one
Old 04-29-2014 | 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
At this point you got a motor so maybe shut this thread and make a new thread on the build
Old 04-29-2014 | 11:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Maybe the trolls will stay out of that one
doubt it
Old 04-29-2014 | 11:58 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Hulk
At this point you got a motor so maybe shut this thread and make a new thread on the build
I started a 55k vs 55 thread. Maybe the info I will posting in the next few weeks/months will be helpful to some of you

Originally Posted by 55fanatic
doubt it
lol wishful thinking!