W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Snail'd it!! Project "Sinister" complete!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 04:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by Joncl
Again same bull**** variant of a dyno pull you showed us a video of. Go out there and do 1-2-3 pull to red line or even do a 3rd gear pull to redline. lets see with actual car sound (I mean you boast of how great it sounds lol) I will keep my word and retract everything I said and even top that with putting a sig for a month saying you are the best if done by tonight or else you are still pulling the same bull****.

Jon, if he's running into the same issue as Craig and Paul were/are (not sure exactly how they are doing), it stands to reason he just needs a bit more time to get it running right.

That build time for CLSTT though..
Old 06-06-2014, 04:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
I'll show him how twin turbo vids are supposed to look like lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yLLKvW7vKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMrpED6lFXo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Old 06-06-2014, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
lol fraudster. You don't like being exposed? You don't have any nuts if you did you would say the truth, take a page out of chawkins book, be honest.
Seriously what is your problem with Elliott / RBJ ?? You are doing a wonderful job proving you are not interested in helping others, an enthusiast, or a decent human being.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:11 PM

E55
Why? I give credit where credit is due. chawkins is for real, honest and said that it won't work without some changes while this stooge says he's riding fast etc. but can't prove it. Have you seen the bull**** he put clstt through? You know, the guy who is the only guy to make a TT work and run the first ever 10s for a cls. Why does he get to pull his antics but when it's the other way around it can't be done to him. Double standard isn't it?
That's why I choose to do this to junky. Stop and look at the facts and truth before you protect him.

Like I said I would retract all my statements if he has solid proof like the vids I posted from the only real working 55tt.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
..Like I said I would retract all my statements if he has solid proof like the vids I posted from the only real working 55tt.
We get it. Time to move on, please.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
Why? I give credit where credit is due. chawkins is for real, honest and said that it won't work without some changes while this stooge says he's riding fast etc. but can't prove it. Have you seen the bull**** he put clstt through? You know, the guy who is the only guy to make a TT work and run the first ever 10s for a cls. Why does he get to pull his antics but when it's the other way around it can't be done to him. Double standard isn't it?
That's why I choose to do this to junky. Stop and look at the facts and truth before you protect him.

Like I said I would retract all my statements if he has solid proof like the vids I posted from the only real working 55tt.
I am not protecting him, merely pointing out that you have an axe to grind and your antics don't make you look good and don't help anyone. Just get over it....
Old 06-06-2014, 10:34 PM

E55
Originally Posted by splinter
We get it. Time to move on, please.
So he gets to bs everyone and no one can call him out? When he was doing it to another member why was it ok? If he can't produce and doesn't want to be called out why not close the thread for when he has real proof etc?
Old 06-06-2014, 10:36 PM

E55
Originally Posted by cij911
I am not protecting him, merely pointing out that you have an axe to grind and your antics don't make you look good and don't help anyone. Just get over it....
I am merely responding to his bs and he gets called out and continues to bs and even eggs me and clstt on by telling us to continue. He's asking for it so I give it. Why was it ok when he did it to clstt?
Old 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Yup, karma can be a real ***** sometimes. :)
Old 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,489 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
This is the interwebs.

More B.S. than one could possibly imagine. So, let's all move on and wait for the track times and dyno numbers when they become available.

In the mean time, I suggest finding something constructive to do with your time. Go rescue a kitten, or help an old lady across the street. Or maybe just unplug from the greatest time waster ever known to mankind, the internet.

Last edited by E55Greasemonkey; 06-06-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 Charger Hellcat
So he gets to bs everyone and no one can call him out? When he was doing it to another member why was it ok? If he can't produce and doesn't want to be called out why not close the thread for when he has real proof etc?
Because this is his thread you are posting in,so if you don't like what he's posting don't bother reading/posting in it..

So you are busting his ***** because you say that he did it not to you but someone else?? Seems to be that it's bothering you more so than the clstt guy..
Old 06-06-2014, 10:43 PM

E55
Originally Posted by E55Greasemonkey
This is the interwebs.

More B.S. than one could possibly imagine. So, let's all move on and wait for the track times and dyno numbers when they become available.

In the mean time, I suggest finding something constructive to do with your time. Go rescue a kitten, or help an old lady across the street. Or maybe just unplug from the greatest time waster ever known to mankind, the internet.
lol lots of bs huh lol
You do make a point though let's all disconnect for a bit
Old 06-06-2014, 10:44 PM

E55
Originally Posted by 305-E55
Because this is his thread you are posting in,so if you don't like what he's posting don't bother reading/posting in it..

So you are busting his ***** because you say that he did it not to you but someone else?? Seems to be that it's bothering you more so than the clstt guy..
He whined like a girl for him so now karma is coming back, too bad
Old 06-06-2014, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 Charger Hellcat
Why not keep it civil,stick to the facts without getting personal and insulting him.. cls55tt is doing it right,he's simply asking information (as did RBJ with cls55tt) and not insulting him..
Old 06-06-2014, 11:25 PM

E55
Are you sure you read that thread with clstt? If you had you would see it's worse than what I'm doing which is simply asking for real proof, yet he continues posting the same trash.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
It's all good fellas!!!! ***** don't bother me!!!!

I said when I started this project over a year ago, I'll post up everything when I have time slips to back it up. And that's it.

Yes it's running and I'm driving it, but it's not fully tuned yet so I'm not hitting the track yet. Yes, we have had problems, but everyone always does when you are raising the bar and trying something new and different. If it was easy, then everyone would be doing it. I've even talked to my friends at BIP (Jason and Craig) and have been trying to help them also, but these are two completely different setups and tuners. What works for me may not work for him. But when they call or text me I try to answer as much as I can. Just because I'm not posting everything step by step doesn't mean I'm hiding anything. Everyone will know when it's done and that's it. I have a crap load of pics and vids. I'm just choosing not to post right now. Remember my system is all custom with all stock internals and Trans.

So everyone please relax, it's okay! I'm not mad at anyone here. Joncl, your pretty funny, and I'm glad your doing what your doing. It's actually kind of fun messing with you! But once you get to know me you'll realize that I'm really not a bad person to know. Just ask everyone on this forum that I've helped over the years.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:34 PM

E55
I like messing with you too man lol. Let me be the inspiration to bring you to get fast times. Get it done already
Old 06-06-2014, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
I like messing with you too man lol. Let me be the inspiration to bring you to get fast times. Get it done already
I'm trying to

And I'll get some fast times. Don't forget, I know how to drive!

We are trying to make this work on a completely stock system with no fear of detonation. So it takes some time. But it will be posted when COMPLETELY done.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:43 PM

E55
Good man. Don't post anymore vids unless there is white smoke around the car making crazy burnouts
Old 06-07-2014, 03:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
I'm trying to

And I'll get some fast times. Don't forget, I know how to drive!

We are trying to make this work on a completely stock system with no fear of detonation. So it takes some time. But it will be posted when COMPLETELY done.
Totally agree. Why post anything until it's COMPLETELY DONE.. This is a BIG undertaking otherwise more people would be doing it.. I totally commend all the guys who have and are doing this type of research and work.. Congrats RBJ I know your probably itchn like crazy to make her Completely right.. Nobody needs to do all this work just to have her blow up.. Good luck.... In the meantime
Old 06-07-2014, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by SilverStrk
Totally agree. Why post anything until it's COMPLETELY DONE.. This is a BIG undertaking otherwise more people would be doing it.. I totally commend all the guys who have and are doing this type of research and work.. Congrats RBJ I know your probably itchn like crazy to make her Completely right.. Nobody needs to do all this work just to have her blow up.. Good luck.... In the meantime
Thanks!!!

I was going 120mph yesterday while I was on the phone with chawkins trying to help him with his intake issue. Car feels great! But needs more boost. My tcu needs to be redone also.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Gallado Spyder / AMG C63S / Cayenne
can u also change side badge to v8biturbo ?? that will be so gangsta .. please do it
Old 06-20-2014, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
http://instagram.com/p/peI2aUlTdK/

http://instagram.com/p/pc9_i8lTci/
Old 06-21-2014, 01:21 AM

CLS55TT
No WOT videos? Did you get to the track yet?? Any dyno numbers or graphs yet?
Old 06-21-2014, 01:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2004 E55 AMG; 1991 Previa
I was getting excited to see a 60-155+ pull. Glad to see some kinks have been worked out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Snail'd it!! Project "Sinister" complete!!!!