2006 clean AMG E55 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55
2006 clean AMG E55 for sale

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/4791331000.html

(interested parties wanted to know more so there's the skinny below.)

I've owned the car three years, bought with 52k miles on it from owner who pampered it as did the guy he bought it from. Never winter driven, garaged as long as I've had it. Have previous car fax but none new as I used private techs, one a former MB Master Tech who left dealerships and took over thirty customers with him, and a current MB tech, Mike Kamal from a local dealership that did the whose name I won't give to protect him. Things that don't work that didn't work when I bought the car, push button start, and push button door openers and closers. They are convenience items which didn't stop me from plunking down 30k for the car. Previous owner blew off two other offers because he saw the passion I had and wanted it to go to a good home, I do too.
Mechanically the car is solid, Michelin Pro Pilot Super Sport in front, six months old. And Japanese brand summer performance tires in rear, two months old. Nothing wrong with air matic, leveler and height adjustment perfect as is transmission and suspension damping adjustment. Car was NOT beat on. I'm a graduate of the AMG Academy so in driving it was art not beating up on the vehicle. The engine is so tight that going down a 7 percent hill slowing means lifting off the gas pedal and you're slowed down to where those behind you blow the horn.
Car is stupid fast, Cristoph Glania built engine. In honesty, when God affords me a next AMG, I'm making sure he is the one that built the motor. :-) Optional extras not in the typical AMG are interior comfort lighting (warm glow so you can see what's around you), rear sun shade, 6 cd player and single player, the usual bolsters that adjust or massage and are active in the turns if wanted, seat heating and cooling, adjustable everything. Mirrors adjustable for backing up they will drop down, fog lights front and rear. Xenon running lights in front, standard halogen headlights. New the car cost over 96k where the standard 2006 E55 listed for 86. On last service the tech said there is a minor valve cover gasket leak, nothing to panic over. I'm mildly flexible on cost, time is an issue. Also new rear rotors and new pads front and rear. The car is a BEAST, my little brute in a suit. I'd rather keep it (who wouldn't) but circumstances have changed. Time for someone else to have the fun.

Last edited by Easywriter882; 12-09-2014 at 05:59 PM.