Sponsored by:

2 people beat me to it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 11:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
2 people beat me to it!

I went to Ray Catena today to place an order for an 05 E55 and what do i find out. TWO others are already ahead of me! Unbelievable. I guess we all hope for any changes to the paint, possible transmission change, and if we are lucky an actual FIX to the s/c chirp. My reason for waiting has to do with me being on vacation for two months in the summer, but I figure it might be worth the wait...

Anyone here one of the people ahead of me?

Cant wait guys... Keep the experiences coming...
Old 01-11-2004, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
You may want to check with Mercedes of Nanuet. E55's in an out of there like crazy.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
It's not only to get the FIRST 05. I couldve gotten that from Prestige which is just as close to me as Nanuet. But Ray Catena is the only one who seems to realize that even a small discount will go a long way to my loyalty in purchasing future Mercedes from them. That's why I am willing to be third at Ray Catena. Don't treat me like you can't possibly cut into the 7 or so grand you are making on the car so that I come to you for the car. As much as I know they will sell the car anyway, there has to be value in knowing that my family has a history of buying MB the majority of the time, and they can earn my business.