Sponsored by:

2005 E55 FS: STOCK CAR LOW MILES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55......
2005 E55 FS: STOCK CAR LOW MILES

Hi all .... I'm selling my 2005 E55 black on black sedan. It has 78,500 miles and has never been modified! Options are keyless go , NAV , Harmon Karden, I have installed blue tooth and added an amp and JL sub with a custom enclosure in the trunk. I've owned the cat for 5 year now and it's time to move on for me.
Mods : carbon fiber front lower lip/ CF REAR SPOILER AND REAR DIFFUSER. That's it....
Service : The car has always had the oil changed every 7k miles . I only drive 7k per year so once per year with mobile 1 only.
New fuel tank and fuel pump with sending unit was installed ant Encino Mercedes a few weeks ago and I just had all motor mounts and trans mount replaced. Tires are hankook v12s and are in good condition. I recently replaced the drivers side door handle because the keyless entry wasn't working. I have also had the car aligned and smogged with the registration now paid until June 2016.

The bad : there are a handful of things that I have never fixed....
1 crack in the windshield. I had it sealed and it never got any bigger so I have left it as is.
2. Rear drivers side door handle does not work with keyless entry. I never use it so I never replaced it.
3. Steering wheel adjustment does not go up and down only in and out ( hope that made sense)
4. Rear drivers side qtr glass seal is starting to wear.
5. The rear sunshade just stopped working . It's in the up position and won't go down. ( not sure why)aye the motor?
6. Trunk will pop open but needs to be manually lifted . It will automatically close with the buttons though.

Outside of those things the car is in very good condition. Always washed / detailed and garaged. Never been smoked in.

I'm asking $16,500 obo

Let's know if you have any questions. I have all service records.

amp and JL sub

Crack in windshield

Rear qtr glass seal

rear bumper mark needs touch up

Front pass side fender has a very small mark. Not a ding
Please call me if interested . California/ Los Angeles car!!

818-430-0179
Old 06-30-2015, 06:33 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
05 E55, 06 Audi S4
It's kinda like when you sell a house. You fix it up some to fetch much closer to your asking price. In your case I can see some major low balling. But if your ok with that it'll sell...
Old 06-30-2015, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
You should have no issue selling for asking price. That is a very low price. The miles and condition is fine. Sell on auto trader or cars.com You will get a window shoppers and low ballers and not that many serious buyers mostly headaches and time robbers. GL!