AirMatic Computer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 05:30 PM
SPONSOR

Received 797 Likes on 570 Posts
2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
AirMatic Computer

Hey guys, would anybody know which airmatic modules are compatible with the 2007 E63 AMG? does it need to have an exact matching part number, and if any other vehicles share the same part number?

My car is in the shop for airmatic diagnosis and the tech stated that the airmatic module is shorting out to the chassis. also 40 amp fuse is blown.

thanks!

​​​Follow us on instagram @eightysixtuned
https://www.eightysixtuned.com
Old 01-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by hachiroku
Hey guys, would anybody know which airmatic modules are compatible with the 2007 E63 AMG? does it need to have an exact matching part number, and if any other vehicles share the same part number?

My car is in the shop for airmatic diagnosis and the tech stated that the airmatic module is shorting out to the chassis. also 40 amp fuse is blown.

thanks!
PM me your vin and I'll let you know which are compatible. But why doesn't he look it up? You pay him for this. Also before you pay make sure he shows you the error protocol/fault read out. I bet that control module is not bad.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:10 PM
SPONSOR

2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
what else would cause the floor plate to be hot with voltage? and blow the 40amp fuse? the guy doesn't want to do much work to it because i have an electronic lowering module installed.

i sort of installed the elm after i replaced the compressor and relay as i didn't know there were further issues. not the cause of the initial issue but possibly could have caused further issue? anyway he looked up the part number and price but probably won't cross reference as i'm sure he wouldn't install a used computer if i'm able to find one.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Banned

what else would cause the floor plate to be hot with voltage? and blow the 40amp fuse? the guy doesn't want to do much work to it because i have an electronic lowering module installed.

i sort of installed the elm after i replaced the compressor and relay as i didn't know there were further issues. not the cause of the initial issue but possibly could have caused further issue? anyway he looked up the part number and price but probably won't cross reference as i'm sure he wouldn't install a used computer if i'm able to find one.
Where are you located? I have a control unit from a used 2006 E55 AMG. Works perfect. If you want it PM me for pricing.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:35 PM
SPONSOR

2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
northern california. sent you a PM.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:46 PM
Banned

northern california. sent you a PM.
Replied already
Old 01-19-2016, 07:03 PM
SPONSOR

2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
computer was fried...replaced from unit from fellow MBWorld member and car instantly raised up.

thanks guys!