Sponsored by:

Airmatic problems. stuck in up position

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 07:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cl500
Airmatic problems. stuck in up position

I have been looking on here and I have airmatic problems in reverse of everyone else. I have not found a thread with a w211 with this problem seems to be common in ml. Anyways I loaded my car with groceries and as usual the car leveled itself out I then emptied the car as I got home only to realize the next day that the car stayed in the raised. And no matter what I try it will not go down tested the wire going to pump. Only thing I have not checked is the relay. Which doesn't even have 3 weeks of run time.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
2004 E55,1969 300SEL6.3,2011 ML350 BlueTec Diesel,2005 ML400 CDI
Assuming (assumptions are the mother of all f***ups) that you have had no success with the level control selector, you really need to connect to DAS in order to quickly locate the malfunction.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cl500
Originally Posted by AgSilver
Assuming (assumptions are the mother of all f***ups) that you have had no success with the level control selector, you really need to connect to DAS in order to quickly locate the malfunction.
Figured as much and have been trying too today I will pull up passenger side foot well because it seems the star can not communicate with car I am thinking when it snowed maybe it melted and got one of the can bus wet or corroded. Seems like everything happens at the same time.