W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiper Relay Location

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 02:24 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
E55 AMG V8 Kompressor 2004 E 55 AMG Type: 5,439 cc (5.439 L; 331.9 cu in) Supercharged V8 Powe
Wiper Relay Location

Anyone please I been searching like a mad man for the Wiper Motor Relay
Front Fuse Relay 56 40A
got the fuse chart but damn to find anything in the fuse box the relays without taking them out is that ok can I do that without messing anything up?

Problem: Broke my Rain Sensor Wire in the OCP
Bought new one but intermitted wiping runs every 5 second instead of when windshield is wet,,
(Command also stays in night-mode)

My local AMG said is the Rain/Light sensor need reset and re-learned...
(Saw a post about pulling the wiper relay close all doors start car, wiper to pos 3 back to pos 0 then to postion 1 and have someone splash the window, I doubt it will work since this is interrupted when car is standing still..)

Any toughs should I forget this and drive to my AMG center?
Second problem when wiper is in postion 1 2 or 3 and I press the washer button the wipers stops working until car is shut of and started again

Everything works before this all because stupid LED bulb install in OCP
Old 06-05-2016, 01:16 PM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
e55 amg
Turn car off, turn it back on. Reset it using the stalk. It will work. I just did this, and I didn't need to mess with any fuses.
The following users liked this post:
SuperChargerE55 (06-06-2016)
Old 06-05-2016, 02:13 PM

E55 AMG V8 Kompressor 2004 E 55 AMG Type: 5,439 cc (5.439 L; 331.9 cu in) Supercharged V8 Powe
Stalk?

Originally Posted by Ruthle55
Turn car off, turn it back on. Reset it using the stalk. It will work. I just did this, and I didn't need to mess with any fuses.
Oh yea?
Using the stalk what's the stalk? Sorry my English sucks..

Maybe I should check the wires in the Ocp is properly connected. Getting a extra pair of hands this time
So stupid when replacing to Leds I was so stupid disconnect all the wires door instead of just out with bulbs took the whole thing down first. Don't waste of time and change of braking something well
Skinny *** flat cables lol

Last edited by SuperChargerE55; 06-05-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:59 AM

possible to tell me more??

Originally Posted by Ruthle55

Ruthle55 could you tell me a bit more what was your problem when u did this, did u also change the wire or?
Mine broke and I been using the car while waiting for the new wire, and if I understand correct the Canbus will of if it detects a problem so replacing the wire the connection somehow is still turned of..

My command also stays in night mode despite set to auto-mode
and got to add all settings has been set to auto.. still

Does your Command display auto-mode work?
Does your auto light work?
Old 06-06-2016, 10:42 PM

Received 82 Likes on 76 Posts
E63 AMG 2007
I think by stalk he means the windshield wiper control. Sounds like you would follow the directions you found, but just shut off car then turn key on but not start car, I'm just trying to translate for you, I don't have first hand knowledge for procedure.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Dublinoh
I think by stalk he means the windshield wiper control. Sounds like you would follow the directions you found, but just shut off car then turn key on but not start car, I'm just trying to translate for you, I don't have first hand knowledge for procedure.
Yes thanks brother, appreciate it..
Fixed problem took out the OCP to check again last time I did it alone and was kind of mess with just 2 hands one need 4
So it seems like I have no idea how I managed this but the rain sensor plug that goes in to the OCP was in the wrong plug huuh could just see hmm there isn't really room for it so out and moved back with all the sphagetthi (wirring)
Started car. Move to Dk had my wife spray the window voila

That rain sensor auto mode only works with car in D or Neutral. All windows closed.
(So u don't wet urselfe hehe)

Thanks guys