Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MB OEM Sheepskin seat covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 07:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB OEM Sheepskin seat covers

Has anyone put sheepskin covers on there e55. I know it's not the typical young enthusiast's mod but I'm an old fart now with 4 boys and want to keep the almost flawless interior of my new to me e55 wagon as clean and as original as possible.
I have seat mats I put under the boys car-seats when they are in use but I'd like something that helps cover and protect the extra fat bolsters on the front seats and my mother had sheepskins in her 85 w126 for years. When we removed them, the seats literally looked new with no creases or folds on the sides and bolsters.

Ideally I'd like to get OEM Mercedes ones but have not been able to locate them. I know they would have to be "Tailor-made" but does anyone have a part number or source?

I have seen these ones from ecklers here and they say OEM but the part number seems to be ecklers specific.
http://www.ecklersmbzparts.com/merce...1972-2011.html

I also spoke to them and they get them made by a company in California so I know they aren't necessarily OEM.

Does anyone have sheepskin covers or a place they recommend? Ideally custom covers that have an opening to use the Latch system in the rear would be best.
Attached Thumbnails MB OEM Sheepskin seat covers-img_0741.jpg  
Old 03-27-2017, 02:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I guess nobody here has them on an e55. Will try ecklers