Sponsored by:

Floor Mat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 12:16 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55 Wagon
Floor Mat

OK, so I now understand why my new car came with 3 sets of mats. I have a set of black & red Coco mats that look brand new, all-weather MB mats, which are unnecessary in SoCal and the original AMG mats, which were in the trunk. I decided to start my search for new AMG mats and quickly found out that they are more rare than even the wagons! I have a few buddies scattered around Europe and am enlisting their help. I think I found the part number for the mats and I'm hoping someone can confirm? In short, I'm looking for the mats below. I'm assuming the color is anthracite? I think the part number might be A2116802048? I'm guessing a few of you (us now) have done the research and can confirm the number, or have the correct one? I would like to give my buddies something to work from, rather than start from scratch. Photo is below.

Thanks!!

Travis
Floor Mat-img_5300.jpg
Old 04-24-2017, 11:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 516 Likes on 432 Posts
07 E63 AMG, 10 C63 AMG, 07 E63 Designo, 07 E350, 09 C300, 07 C230
I can't confirm your part #, but wondered why you never went to the stealership?
You can order them there, also check on eBay. Also there are numerous websites that sell Mercedes parts online. I would think that you could have found them there. But most floor mats are either black, gray or tan these days. My floor mats are still in the plastic, never used. I bought the all-weather ones, from day one.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:16 AM

2006 E55 Wagon
Yuille, I have done a fair amount of online research, and also went to the dealership. They told me they don't offer AMG mats anymore for my car. They did show the part number but they seem to be superseded to the standard MB logo. They did order in a set of mats just to confirm and sure enough, it has the MB logo and MB written out. Not what I want. I'm looking for a set of new original mats, not an aftermarket mat that has the logo. I keep hearing they are no longer available in the US but certainly either someone has an extra set or I can have a buddy ship them over from Belgium, Germany, NL or UK. I also have a set of all-weather, which are pretty much useless in SoCal...
Old 04-24-2017, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 681 Likes on 494 Posts
2013 ML350 Bluetec
Feel free to ship those all-weather mats to me in snowy, muddy Idaho...
Old 04-24-2017, 11:24 AM

2006 E55 Wagon
Rapid,

Better yet, I'll deliver. Road trip! We lived in Boise for 4 years and would move back in a second but we have a kid in Junior High and we are pretty active socially. We still have friends there and it keeps pulling on us... Let me know if you're interested in the mats. I can PM you some pics to make sure they are what you're thinking. They are in new shape and look sort of like a honeycomb. They are nice, just not necessary here...