W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fixing my passenger side dynamic seat?

Old 05-22-2017, 06:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06' E55 AMG, 03' E55 AMG
Fixing my passenger side dynamic seat?

So i've had this car for over two years and the only issue i've never tried to fix is my passenger side dynamic seat. Im doing the bigger ventilated seat fan mod and id like to fix this if I can, research came up with nothing about my specific problem.

Drivers side works perfectly fine. All dynamic seat functions work as they should but the passenger side doesn't. I know it has air pressure because people tell me they feel movement in the seat sometimes. Pulse kind of works but the side bolsters dont and some of the adjustments dont work either. If you hit the dynamic button the light doesn't come on and nothing happens.

I have the back of the seat off for the fans and I see there is a valve block controller part no 211 800 20 78 and on the underside of the seat there is another control module part no 211 870 50 26. I dont know if the problem is with the switches, the valve block, or the control module. Have any of you ran into this problem or something similar? Its not a huge deal to me since im never in the passenger seat but it would be nice if it worked! Thank in advance