E55 AMG power loss and strange working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 03:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211 E55 AMG Kompressor
E55 AMG power loss and strange working

Got this fault on diagnostic...

P 2003 Secondary air injection system (bank 1)

P202E Throttle control valve

P20D4 Load limit is active

What can it be?
Car also one time stoped working,i need to put in gearbox in P and start it again...
Old 07-12-2017, 07:58 AM

W211 E55 AMG Kompressor
I delete faults with Delphi and was ok for a while,but today i start car and got fault and car after few secs stoped,i get it on Delphi again and now i got throttle potentiometer fault also...
Can that fault be related with bad wireing or problem with ecu because i heard MB have problem with that on petrol engines...
Old 07-13-2017, 11:09 AM

W211 E55 AMG Kompressor
This load limit appears now everyday...i delete it and car goes normal for some time...then after driving a while when i stop car raise rpm on idle...
Old 07-13-2017, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 926 Likes on 718 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Internet search on the following:

1. "mercedes P2003 error code" You will find numerous posts. Most likely a valve failing to actuate on Bank 1 (passenger side in a left-hand drive car). Should be one valve on each side; one failed.
2. Also search on:
"engine 113 intake manifold connecting diagram" and search the *images* (not "all"). The second one is of a W210 engine vacuum diagram showing how to troubleshoot the previous code. This is not an exact match for your W211 but is close.

3. "mercedes P0202E error code" More posts. Throttle valve actuator (M16/6) located on the throttle body on the engine. This throttle valve actuator is listed as M16/1 on the internet search image found via number 2 above.

4. Throttle potentiometer fault you need to provide the actual code. Is it the potentiometer on the throttle body actuator (M16/6) or is it the accelerator pedal located in the driver's compartment? Either one use troubleshooting techniques to confirm wire harness and connectors are good; if so, plan on replacing the actuator and/or the accelerator pedal.

Good luck.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:16 AM

W211 E55 AMG Kompressor
Yesterday i got that car cant accelerate at all or is accelerating really slow,and the start accelerating again...
I go see faults again and i got

P2032 Throttle potentiometer (i got that before)
P20DD Pedal value sensor path 1 short circuit
P2027 EGR vacuum modulator

I got Secondary air fault before and i turns out Secondary air pump wasnt working,i fix that...
What bothers me to is that car on cold start raise idle too much and it takes a minute to goes to normal,after fixing secondary air its faster but still i dont know why is it working like that...