Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED TRANS GURU HELP!!!! Reward!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 04:17 PM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
thanks for all the help everyone ..... still waiting to hear back from the GM of farmington but ill let it go for a few days. They did have the gall to send me a email survey to which I responded very unhappy and asked for a response from MB USA and see how they respond to the situation.

Thank you Shifter that is kind of you, I really do appreciate the help and the many people who took the time to suggest things to try. Great group here and nice to know we all have great resources such as this forum to help us out.

Hulk your right that the other things could have caused problems as well but the main prob was this HUGE delay which was caused by the shift linkage. But its sad all the other things were not addressed and they even left my trans mount loose nooooo bueno between that and the overfill of 2.5 qts and it uking fluid all over the adaptor plug and the underside of my car this could have caused even further probs uggggh

will keep everyone informed as to what comes of this, I can confirm that the car has shifted perfect for 2 days with zero delay
Old 08-03-2017, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG, CL55 AMG, C32 AMG, e46 M3, Ducati 996, s197 Mustang
I would take it to an independent and have them check/clear codes. It could be in valve body or electrical part of tranny and even though the conductor plate and valve body are new, the TCU still doesn't know/recognize
Old 08-03-2017, 04:57 PM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
I appreciate the suggestions there Max but in case u didnt read brother the issues are fixed car is perfect