Sponsored by:

Stephen- come out like a man

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 12:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
Stephen- come out like a man

I am getting sick and tired of certain members on this forum.

Let's settle this one thing for all.

1. PROVE THAT I AM A LIAR! Show me that my E55 is a smoke screen.

2. Prove that My E55 is an almighty beast that is just hands above anything on this planet.

I am fed up with members from this forum. I am trying to engage a civilized conversation. However, it appears that it's fruitless to dicuss anything.

Obvious I can't criticize the E55 because to everyone here. the car is a symbol from god. There is nothing on this planet can even touch this.

BMW M engine would die immediately.

If you are so kind to follow me to the m5board. Show your face, I would be more than happy to meet you in face.

Respect goes both ways. IF NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CAN PROVE THAT I AM A LIAR. TAKE THE CLAIM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Don't mees with this guy?

Wow,

YOur feelings must have got hurt real bad. I hope you recover. Therapy may be needed. No, is needed. Looking forward to whipping a M5 with our E's.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
I am trying to engage a civilized conversation.

Ha ha ha ha! You're too funny. I guess in your "civilized" view of things, calling us rednecks is OK! You make us all laugh!

And here we go again, with the school boy mentality. First, it was the "I'm getting 2 M5's because I'm a big bad rich dude and I'm better than all of you, nah nah", now its the "come out and fight me, I double dog dare you." Only you forgot to post your phone number this time.

KK, if you think that we hold the E55 in high regards, then you're right. Just as BMW owners do the same thing.

And once and for all, sell that ***** car E55 if you hate it so much. Geeez, we all know you can afford to let it go. Why b!itch and moan here about it if you hate it so much.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
krispe -

I haven't had the same experience you have, but I can empathize. Enthusiasts are generally a lot more defensive. More notably the M3 boars - sh*t, you think this is bad, they are like facist supremists. I usually find that mb boards are much mroe accomodating. Hard to find a large group of 100% objective people. I like some BMWs, and my M3 was an awesome car, aside from some problems. The M5 engine is hard to compare to the E55.. the one being a high-reving near F-1 engine, no doubt an amazing performer. The other a brute-force torqy ***-kicker. 2 very different approaches and different cars - both wich command high respect.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63 AMG
Its not the car (M5) that we have a problem with, its with krispekreme. All he does is bash bash bash bash. If you notice he never ever gives any advice or give compilments at all. No congrats to new owners, no help for questions. But oh when there is bashing on the E55 to be had, he's on that thread faster than an E55 can go to 100mph. And even faster when there is a BMW post. We are all just sick of it.

And all those stories about his wife and his weight and how rich he is. KK has history here that you may not understand.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:44 PM

2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
I think what he doesnt get is that many people here also may have owned an M5 previously or waited for the new M5 if it were actually worthwhile.

Do i think the new m5 is gonna fast? sure. Faster than the E55? dunno about that, but it will be a better drivers car. Hell I WANT stick..and im not getting that with the E55. That being said, there is a reason i went ahead and ordered the E55. I refuse to pay 85 grand for a car that looks cheap inside.

If the E39 wasnt on its way out this time last year, I would have bought an M5, because I LOVED that car, and sitll do. But the E60 M5 is NOT a worthy replacement.

Krisp...take it easy. The m5 board is usually an educated bunch as well... i kept up with them when i almost bought the E39 m5. But most of them wont blindly support the direction of the E60 m5 as you do.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by norb
Its not the car (M5) that we have a problem with, its with krispekreme. All he does is bash bash bash bash. If you notice he never ever gives any advice or give compilments at all. No congrats to new owners, no help for questions. But oh when there is bashing on the E55 to be had, he's on that thread faster than an E55 can go to 100mph. And even faster when there is a BMW post. We are all just sick of it.

And all those stories about his wife and his weight and how rich he is. KK has history here that you may not understand.
Maybe I dont- I'm usually on the E500 boards obviously.. if thats the case, then thats too bad! Animosity not necessary in this environment.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:48 PM

04 E55
Re: Don't mees with this guy?

Originally posted by draggingcents2
Wow,

YOur feelings must have got hurt real bad. I hope you recover. Therapy may be needed. No, is needed. Looking forward to whipping a M5 with our E's.
Care to say that in my face?

I have no problem with people supporting their car. But if you want to claim something otherwise. BE a MAN and say it to my face.

I am just sick and tired of anyone hiding behind a computer screen.

If anyone wants to make any claim about me, I at least would repect him to come out and meet me and state that to my face.

My point has been always striaght forward. I don't hide behind anything. I expect the same from other. Don't hide behind a screen and call me a liar.

Same with Norb. I can careless what others think of me. But I am not going to back down from anyone hiding behind a computer screen. PERIOD!
Old 05-25-2004, 01:53 PM

only amg
krspykrme real or not

believe it or not, we can settle any disputes just post the last 7 digits of all your benzes and we will prove they are yours. i have customers who have 7-8 bad a** benzes, and buy new ones every 6-8 months, these are big hitters. most people cannot accept it, i can, congrats on all you have, and if it was handed to you i like you even more.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Re: krspykrme real or not

Originally posted by tntmcj
believe it or not, we can settle any disputes just post the last 7 digits of all your benzes and we will prove they are yours. i have customers who have 7-8 bad a** benzes, and buy new ones every 6-8 months, these are big hitters. most people cannot accept it, i can, congrats on all you have, and if it was handed to you i like you even more.
nice..
Old 05-25-2004, 01:57 PM

2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
Re: Re: Don't mees with this guy?

Originally posted by krispykrme

Same with Norb. I can careless what others think of me. But I am not going to back down from anyone hiding behind a computer screen. PERIOD!
Are you serious? You feel threatened by a guy typing something that you challenge him? Cmon man..move on. Where you think you are? Its a fricken message board, not the the slums of LA

04 E55
Originally posted by ThemisN
I think what he doesnt get is that many people here also may have owned an M5 previously or waited for the new M5 if it were actually worthwhile.

Do i think the new m5 is gonna fast? sure. Faster than the E55? dunno about that, but it will be a better drivers car. Hell I WANT stick..and im not getting that with the E55. That being said, there is a reason i went ahead and ordered the E55. I refuse to pay 85 grand for a car that looks cheap inside.

If the E39 wasnt on its way out this time last year, I would have bought an M5, because I LOVED that car, and sitll do. But the E60 M5 is NOT a worthy replacement.

Krisp...take it easy. The m5 board is usually an educated bunch as well... i kept up with them when i almost bought the E39 m5. But most of them wont blindly support the direction of the E60 m5 as you do.
1st of all, when did i blindly support the direction of the E60 M5. have stated clearly that I don't like the lack of torque on the M5. Nor I support the decision of SMG-III only transmission.

2. You don't see me supporting kain or his new screen name on how fast the M5 would be.

My beef with norb and stephen is that both of them take things out of context. Making ridiculous claim.

Do i only bash E55? Hey I bash my M3 too. There are things I don't like with BMW. At least I am willing to be open minded and discuss.

Heck, the complaints I made about E55 are documented by other on this board. So what makes Norb and Stephens comment more correct.

You can defend your car if you like. At least I should have freedom and right to states my complaints with the E55.

I had a problem with the airmatic on E55 that is still unresolved at this time. But do you ever see me stating the airmatic is a pieces of junk. Contrary to that, I stated clearly that airmatic on my E55 is probably one bad apple, because with twice many more miles on my E500 the airmatic performed great.

I have on more than one occasion states that AMG engine's power is unmatched. W211 would put my ex E39 to shame.

I just hate it when people makes claim and are so afraid to say it to me in person.

Houston is not that far away. Instead of claiming someone being a liar. Why not have the gut to fly out and meet me in person and tell me as such.

This is what I can't stand!
MBWorld Fanatic!

This thread is hilarious. KK, I have no beef with you, but you have to admit it is kind of funny that you are challenging people to say things to your face on an internet forum.

People get so worked up over MBs v. BMWs. Neither one is perfect and each could learn something form the other.

Last edited by Sleestack; 05-25-2004 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:00 PM

2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i

I just hate it when people makes claim and are so afraid to say it to me in person.

Houston is not that far away. Instead of claiming someone being a liar. Why not have the gut to fly out and meet me in person and tell me as such.

This is what I can't stand!
I hear you my man, but its just not realistic for that to happen. I dunno whats more ridiculous...some of hte comments or you calling them out? Thats my point.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:11 PM

04 E55
Originally posted by ThemisN
I hear you my man, but its just not realistic for that to happen. I dunno whats more ridiculous...some of hte comments or you calling them out? Thats my point.
I did not want to drag this into a open flame war. But Stephen with his statement on the m5board.com this moring really ticked me off.

If he want to claim that i am a liar, say it in front of me. I have nothing to hide.

It's obvious that smearing me on this forum is not enough for him.

I have more than once offered to meet either norb and stephen in person. Why hide behind a computer screen?

There is something i value more than car. It's called honor. I just do not take any smearing from anyone.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My mommy always told me that the bigger man walks away..

But then again my dad said kick some ***.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Attention People.. Bluelight special.. now serving Hot Now Donuts on Aisle 10..
Old 05-25-2004, 02:28 PM

2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
There is something i value more than car. It's called honor. I just do not take any smearing from anyone.
Honor? What kind of honor is there in calling out a person, as you state so well, that is behind a computer screen. You are making yourself look like immature in the process.

I dunno what he said on the m5board, but move on dude. Saying for him to meet up in person, when NOONE would fly to meet over this bs...maybe thats your backwards way of saying u have honor and he doesnt, when you KNOW he wont show.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63 AMG
Who's calling you a liar:

Fact: you claimed that you were buying 2 M5's and making one into a track car. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Fact: you bash the E55 all day long. You only have to look at your old posts.

Be a man? You don't even know what the means.

Guys remember when he thought we were serious about HIM being Kain's cousin? That was hilarious. He really believed that we thought he was Kain's cousin and he posted his phone number to prove he wasn't. This guys is to funny.

Look, I don't like what has become of this forum. Used to be a new or prospective owner would come here for some advice or share their points of view. It was a nice civil community. But when a loud mouth mal content comes only to bash the E55, then I have a problem with it. Same with the trolls who come here. KK is bordering on being a troll.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:38 PM

04 E55

Look, I don't like what has become of this forum. Used to be a new or prospective owner would come here for some advice or share their points of view. It was a nice civil community. But when a loud mouth mal content comes only to bash the E55, then I have a problem with it. Same with the trolls who come here. KK is bordering on being a troll.

So I am a troll for stating the problems with my car?

So my airmatic did not break? My SBC did not moan. Heck, my car weighs 500 lbs lighter?

If i am a loud mouth? what does that make of you? a blind saint???

So there can only be one voice on this forum. Praise the almighty E55 and nothing else matters?

Every new perspective owner has the right to hear the other side of story.

I said it clearly and would be more than happy to back up any claim that I make anywhere.

I do have a #1 M5 slot in one of the Scal BMW dealership. However, as stated before I am considering to get a 2nd M5 for track use. The slot that I just got is #16 at steven creek. I have been looking for someone to get me another slot sooner than 16.
But is something else comes up during that time frame that suits me, I would change my plan.

What makes you a judge of content that I make. So you are so civlized now. You and stephen started this name calling process. I just respond in kind.

What comes around goes around.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63 AMG
Oh and about this....

I did not want to drag this into a open flame war. But Stephen with his statement on the m5board.com this moring really ticked me off.

What statement? He posted what you posted on the M5 board. In fact you're not much of a man calling us rednecks on another forum. Like talking about us behind our backs, only you got found out and now you're mad at us? That's what women do.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:43 PM

04 E55
Oh and about this....

What statement? He posted what you posted on the M5 board. In fact you're not much of a man calling us rednecks on another forum. Like talking about us behind our backs, only you got found out and now you're mad at us? That's what women do.
You must be blind. I also called you a redneck in this forum. I am just responding in kind.

Why not look at post just couple days ago.

Yes, I admit i called some member (actually spefiic two) on the E55 forum as redneck. And unlike him, I called both of you redneck on this board as well.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:46 PM

only amg
last 7 just the last 7

once again i would really like to help you k.k just give me the last seven of the vins on all your benzes, and lets prove these guys wrong
Old 05-25-2004, 02:47 PM
Out Of Control!

Can't we all get along? This BMW & MB war has been going on forever and will never stop. Let's just all move on.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:48 PM

04 E55
Re: last 7 just the last 7

Originally posted by tntmcj
once again i would really like to help you k.k just give me the last seven of the vins on all your benzes, and lets prove these guys wrong
don't have this handy right now. But will provide it once I get home tonight.

But I can provide E500 shortly as I am driving it right now (well not right now).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stephen- come out like a man